Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA (33979 Views)

Benin Is Biafra Land - Nnamdi kanu / Why Are We Not Aspiring To Reach The Standard We Are Copying From? / Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by Bigredmachine: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
I blame u people not, it's those who pay attention to you guys I blame... They just think all Nigerians are fools
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
It's a wonderful idea though
Tomorrow is church..what's your expectations?
Never enter church without having the things u want to see turned to a testimony for u.
Personally for those sick or in dire straits, i.invite u to the living Faith church winners cananland. Papa will be anoiting everyone with sickness and they will be free. Chat me for time or transport enquiry cool
I am fed up.
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by Bornboy4: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Imposicant!
Them wan have a taste of the Fulani herders attack?
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by oluwasegun007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
I fear too na...nigeria has enough problems already..

On another note..is it possible we be a part of canada even though the are on the other side of the planet..

Naija would be like Canada extension.
grin
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by ayterajah(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
When dem no want wahala
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by DaBillionnaire: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
merits:
grin

Juñe has only 30 days
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by banmee(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
merits:
grin

June only has 30 days. Plus, there is not "whats". "Whats" comes with an iphen. "What's".
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by edi287: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
France would rather die than let that happen. The North would only agree to it if Niger Republic agrees to get annexed as well.
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by favour32(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chai!
Wetin dey Nigeria wey dem dey clamour to be part?
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by mkpologwu(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
It's a wonderful idea though
Tomorrow is church..what's your expectations?
Never enter church without having the things u want to see turned to a testimony for u.
Personally for those sick or in dire straits, i.invite u to the living Faith church winners cananland. Papa will be anoiting everyone with sickness and they will be free. Chat me for time or transport enquiry cool

Why would papa anoint people with sickness instead of anointing them with oil or something good? How can people be well after being anointed with sickness??
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by pacespot(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
These people sabi deny things o, look at how they easily turned the statement around
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by mkpologwu(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Velavelino:
I knew the claims will be refuted

This government sef....., they keep re-footing and re-arming...., that's why everything is in disarray!!
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by pansophist(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
merits:
grin

The date is wrong. June ends in 30th
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by jesmond3945: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I'm so happy for them. I see that Joining themselves with Nigeria to become the 37th state would have spelt doom for them, cos we that are here have been together since 1910 till date yet we don't have love for each other, is it a French speaking minority that we will even give attention to? They would have been frustrated back to their country cos orindary federal government appointment them for nor see. This I have seen.
but the yorubas live in benin
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by Kaymansion(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bloggers and fake news are 5 & 6 just imagine
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by Shikena(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
One useless boy just told me that the foreign affairs ministry is correct, it's Nigeria asking to join Benin Republic to escape Boko Haram not the other way round.
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by YoungAncient1: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
What a shame; the so called, "giant of Africa" that can't ASPIRE for territorial enlargement is that one a giant
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by alfredilly: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2021
We still haven't solved the problem of Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo, we want to add another one.
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by tit(f): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2021
So Geoffrey Onyeama lied.
Buhari should sack the embrassing yeebhoes pos, and replace him with a fulani.
What an embareament to our Benin republic allies
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by fedorahat: 12:38am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
grin
June has 30 days only
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by jaxxy(m): 12:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Clowns in government
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by Gabbriell: 12:55am On Feb 21, 2021
kponkedenge:
We dey find how to divide.... Some people wan still join us.
Na wa oh

grin grin grin grin. It's true they say wahala be like bicycle. Lugard will be laughing in his grave now
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by walexbiz(m): 1:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Nairalanders pls dont mind these yeye government, It says one thing today, tomorrow it recant it, thats their style they have never shied away from it. immediately i saw the news I new it was a lie, I guess the minister was hallucinating when he made that statement he must have been high on ogogoro.
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by tit(f): 1:30am On Feb 21, 2021
As our Ijebu people dey run go Benin, Benin people come join Nigeria, na him be say Ijebu go japa reach Togo.
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by Ferdinandu(m): 1:31am On Feb 21, 2021
But who always employ all these brain dead journalists who always misquote everyone out of context
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by calcal: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2021
The living standard in the Benin republic is better ours!
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by KenModi(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
grin

The time is incorrect; supposed to be 00:10
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by ussv: 1:52am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
grin
June 31
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by joinnow: 2:24am On Feb 21, 2021
merits:
grin

june has 30 days and not 31. table calendar
Re: Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:40am On Feb 21, 2021
When 9ja hits next level, we will remember their statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) / Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.