Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC (33998 Views)

Peter Obi And Labour Party Forged Our Documents - UK Crime Agency / Only Kemi Adeosun Can Say Where She Got ‘oluwole’ Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Infinixhot6: 6:38pm On May 25, 2022
Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has said a former Aviation Minister and Senator representing Anambra North, Stella Oduah, does not have a valid NYSC certificate.

In a letter replying to the request by the Concerned Anambra North Peoples Democratic Party Stakeholders which sought to validate the claim by the Senator that she lost her NYSC certificate, the Director General of the service said even though Oduah was mobilised for national service in 1982/83 service year and was deployed to Lagos State, she absconded after the orientation and never completed the service.

“The consequence of this is that she is not qualified for the issuance of the certificate of national service”, the Director General wrote in the letter that was signed on his behalf by Eddy Megwa.

The letter, dated 24th, May 2022, with reference number NYSC/DHQ/PPRU/783/ VILIII, was obtained by our correspondent.

In 2014, Oduah deposed to an affidavit and obtained a police extract where she stated that she sometime in 2010 while in transit from Akili in Ogboru Local a government Are to Abuja she discovered that some of her personal belongings were missing.

The affidavit, a copy of which was obtained by our correspondent read: “I Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, Christian, Adult , Nigeria Citizen, Politician of Umuoma Village, Akili, Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State do hereby make oath and depose as follows:
1. That I am the dependent of the affidavit.
2. That I am a native of Akili Ozizor in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State.
3. That sometime in 2010 while in transit from Akili Ozizor in Ogbaru Local Government Area to Abuja I discovered that my personal belongings were missing.
4. That the missing documents are the originals of my West African School Certificate of 1978 from Zixton Secondary School Ozubulu, First School Leaving Certificate from St. John Odoakpu Onitsha, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Certificate 1982 from St Paul’s College Lawrencevile Virginia USA, National Youth Service Corps Certificate 1983, National Identity Card, United States of America Social Security Card with the number on it.
5. That all efforts are to trace the missing documents proved abortive.
6. That I made this affidavit in good faith believing same to be true and correct and in accordance with the Oaths Act.”

However, the Concerned Anambra North Peoples Democratic Party Stakeholders wrote to the NYSC Director General to issue them with a certified true copy of the certificate of national service with the Youth Service Corps issued to Stella Adaeze Oduah in 1982/83.

By the letter, NYSC has confirmed that Oduah served as minister in breach of the nation’s extant law barring anyone who fails to do the National Service after acquiring the necessary educational level should not be employed by government and should also not be allowed to hold public offices.

The group had earlier written to the National Chairman of the PDP to order Oduah to produce her National Youth Service Corps certificate or be disqualified from participating in the party’s primary for Anambra North Senatorial election.

Oduah’s case is similar to that of Kemi Adeosun, former Minister of Finance, who was forced to step down after it was exposed that she forged her NYSC certificate.
https://dailytrust.com/stella-oduah-forged-our-certificate-nysc

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Ebubu3: 6:54pm On May 25, 2022
NYSC scandal

Make she resign

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by bennybuhari: 6:55pm On May 25, 2022
This bullet-proof woman and scandal are like

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by chatinent: 6:56pm On May 25, 2022
Does the other one have waec?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:58pm On May 25, 2022
NYSC orna father

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Talawaka: 6:59pm On May 25, 2022
First her Alma mater denies her tissue of lies about the MBA she claimed to have been awarded.
And now NYSC does this same too?

Cleary, it is true that success has many fathers while failure is a perennial orphan undecided

US College Says It Did Not Award MBA To Stella Oduah As It Has No Masters Programme

JAN 06, 2014

... ... Stella Oduah, Nigeria’s Minister of Aviation, is currently embroiled in a scandal of towering proportions within the ministry, but today faces new integrity questions as her Masters’ degree has been challenged by the United States school which supposedly awarded it.

Her resume, which she presented to the Senate as a ministerial nominee in 2011, indicated she obtained a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States.

But SaharaReporters has learned from the President of the college that it has never in its 125-year history had a graduate school or graduate program.

The Provost Vice President of Academic Affairs, and the Vice President of Institutional Development said in response to our inquiries, “We don’t offer any graduate programs here.”
Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/01/06/us-college-says-it-did-not-award-mba-stella-oduah-it-has-no-masters-programme

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Gavel(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2022
This is serious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Infinixhot6: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
Ebubu3:
NYSC scandal

Make she resign

yes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Infinixhot6: 8:55pm On May 25, 2022
Gavel:
This is serious

like seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Cholls(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
Does the other one have waec?
My brother and sisters forgive me, I have to flog this guy for comparing the two

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by espn(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2022
Scam

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by SerikiFulani(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2022
My only regret in life is been born in this God forsaken country smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by jericco1(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Tb222(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
Wonderful!
Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Seri26: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Is NYSC a certificate require for senatorial post, just asking for a reason

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by datola: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Worse than Kemi Adeosun's case that made her resigned honorably as Finance Minister.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Throwback: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
I remember she also forged her master's degree, and when it was discovered by the press when she was Minister of aviation, she initially defended it, but when the cookie finally crumbled, she had to erase all reference to the fictitious master's, even her biodata on the ministry (aviation) website had to be edited to remove the masters.

It was some months after this academic scandal which was about a year after the BMW purchase scandal, that Goodluck Jonathan eventually removed her in a cabinet reshuffle without any prosecution, rather, she was rewarded with a PDP Senate ticket from Anambra.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/153064-american-university-disowns-stella-oduah-masters-degree-claim.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1583301/stella-oduah-lied-mba-degree

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by SmartPolician: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Nigeria is a country where people believe that crime has no consequence or punishment grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Gwagone: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Why dem con dey talk now?
Buncheses of fuuls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by lailo: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
PDP has destroyed this country lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Tovard(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
If you want to know more about yourself my brothers and sisters in the forum, go join politics. It is then you will know your real parents.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by iCauseTrouble: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
sad
Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by bonnyhope: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Another Kemi Adeosun loading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by thundafire: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
It is over she will finish her tenure in the Senate and case go die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by Akinsete19(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
grin
Banana Republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by bennytrips27(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
Na now dem know?they did not detect this when she was a minister abi?mtcheww

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by DannyWalker: 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
Normal na... forgery is allowed in Nigeria...

Please check our short film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up-Tw0t1ids&t=40s

Please subscribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by MisterGrace: 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
grin Meanwhile, Peter Obi, Senators Abaribe and Ekweremadu have concluded plans to join the NNPP in the few days time.

Read story here: https://www.nairaland.com/7145292/2023-peter-obi-ekweremadu-abaribe#up

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC by SwissMass: 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.