Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling (34918 Views)

Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please / I Think Everyone Should Quit Gambling / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by hansomb: 2:06pm On May 06, 2021
Lomprico2:

you mean terrorist manual 2.0 condemned gambling but supports murder?
Islam doesn't support murder. Don't be stupid.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Telstar: 2:07pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Drop am naw
No, next week.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by hansomb: 2:12pm On May 06, 2021
Steve0979:
DAT evil book.DAT can't stop jihad and terrorism,hypocrisy at its peak
you are ignorant. Seek for knowledge and truth.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by gemini35(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2021
In any thing you do use your head, gambling pay as soon as you win invest,or buy something reasonable this way you will not fell the pain of the lose, played Chelsea win, correct score, 2:1 2:0 2:2 2k each and won , don't play virtual.in England most people live on betting fixed match not prediction,even in business you might as well lose,one again use your head.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 2:22pm On May 06, 2021
thinkmoney:

Just put 300k and lose again. Then ur eyes go come down
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 2:22pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Na people wey dey lose and without principle and self control dey write epistle about gambling. Gambling aint for kids. See men winning millions every weekend naw, u think their wives will give them sermon about quiting? Best is to have a staking plan
Its the truth you are saying. but me i am tired of losing money o jare. I QUIT grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by gemini35(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2021
In any thing you do use your head, gambling pay,s as soon as you win invest,or buy something reasonable this way you will not fell the pain of the lose, played Chelsea win, correct score, 2:1 2:0 2:2 2k each and won , don't play virtual.in England most people live on betting fixed match not prediction,even in business you might as well lose,one,s again use your head.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 2:23pm On May 06, 2021
LordVarys1:
u are not a serious person I swear grin
Lol my brother grin grin
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by SweetCunt97(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Its the truth you are saying. but me i am tired of losing money o jare. I QUIT grin grin
You are a bad punter or u simply follow bad punters.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 2:25pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You are a bad punter or u simply follow bad punters.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Sirvon: 2:25pm On May 06, 2021
@ OP... Your point is as good as saying that car accident kill and therefore people should not drive.

What you call gamble is what others call investment.

What you term as evil is what others call source of living.

Well I will not say much....

For those who wish to earn at least 10,000 profit daily on online sport trading which is equivalent to making profit of 50k weekly should join the whatsap group and see thing how it unfold .

https:///KQJepo5TYr190mjyCBfpA6

At least you need a capital base of #20,000 for you to be successful..

Thanks
Do not call me scam, I only wish to assist those who do not have any helper and also let you know you do not need any helper apart from GOD
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 2:25pm On May 06, 2021
Jeffy1206:
you will loose it again grin
loose kee you dia grin
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by seyicodes(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2021
hansomb:
It's only someone who died associating someone with Allah that He doesn't forgive. Get your facts straight.
It is related from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.):

“Allah pardons all the sinners in the month of Ramadhan except Three kinds of people; those who drink wine, those who gamble and those who harbour enmity and avarice towards a Muslim.”

Another proof is the following verse of Qur’an, which shows that gambling, is a Greater Sin:

“O you who believe! Intoxicants and (Maesir) games of chance and divining (azlam) by arrows are only an uncleanness, the Shaitan’s work; shun it therefore that you may be successful.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:90)

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Kingzjayzee: 2:29pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Truly here is my gambling story.I started actively like 6 months ago. between then and now i have gained about 350,000 thousand naira. however i have noticed that i am on a losing streak, like just yesterday i lost 12000 to real madrid. and its funny this topic came up today and i am the first person to post because i believe the LORD is warning me to quit. however after that real madrid loss i already vowed to leave it alone permanently because like i said i had already won about 500 thousand in the past 6 months but the losing streak i am on has dwindled it to 350 thousand profit over the gambling houses. so i think i want to leave on top meaning i won and they lost. i took 350, thousand from them. and so i have quit permanently

although i am tempted to do a last bet on the champions league finals grin grin grin grin grin i want to put something on manchester city
. Stake 350k. Thnk me later grin
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Kingzjayzee: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
Abeg who get sure games?
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
. Stake 350k. Thnk me later grin
bros tell my village pipo that i am not around grin grin
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by blazebaba(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2021
Its weekend guys...anyone intrested in joining my punting group should just quote me...4 odds only...friday to sunday...dont stake what you cant afford to loose....500 naira charges on each game...drop 12pm 2moro...you pay ur charges with payment proof and you get ur game...no hype...no one is perfect but with the best tools,analysist and statistic...we win 85% of our game...stake only what you can afford to loose..
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by trevorhorace(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Truly here is my gambling story.I started actively like 6 months ago. between then and now i have gained about 350,000 thousand naira. however i have noticed that i am on a losing streak, like just yesterday i lost 12000 to real madrid. and its funny this topic came up today and i am the first person to post because i believe the LORD is warning me to quit. however after that real madrid loss i already vowed to leave it alone permanently because like i said i had already won about 500 thousand in the past 6 months but the losing streak i am on has dwindled it to 350 thousand profit over the gambling houses. so i think i want to leave on top meaning i won and they lost. i took 350, thousand from them. and so i have quit permanently

although i am tempted to do a last bet on the champions league finals grin grin grin grin grin i want to put something on manchester city

Bros you fortunate o. Where I see 350k. Please stop before you lose everything. Invest the proceeds in a good hustle to multiply.
I no mind if u support with any 5k wey u no need make pesin take chop dis coming weeks as things no dey smile. gtb 0119326195.. u get mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by kenzysmith: 2:46pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

every real gambler must past through virtual bet if u never play virtual then forget u never experience gamble I quit virtual 2019
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by God2man2again(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2021
At least, teenage gambling has been banned.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by waploger(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
What stops u from predicting and winning?

just funds to stake
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by cooltola(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2021
No one tell you their story when they lose big money, the stories you hear is I won 50k last week on Man U and so forth. The people that win in the gambling is the owner of the gambling establishment and the professional gambler who are very good.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by kennyamusan(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2021
Ebuka78:
I would just go straight to the point. The reason why you should stop playing gambling is that you would lose what you have gained.

I have seen a man lose 60k to gambling, and staked with his cell phone, and still lose it. Gambling is an addict.

If you are a woman and your husband is use to playing gambling, it is your work to tell his to quit or else, you both would lose everything.

If you are a man, and you have a fried who is a gambler, flee from him immediately before he infects you with it.

Finally, in every disadvantages, there is always and advantage. If you happen to win a bed, use your winnings and stock up your house, buy good clothes, eat good foods, etc. If you decide to go back and win more as a result of greed, you would lose it and remain in your current state.

I hope I have advised someone today, and that person is going to make a change.
I know someone would say "if he wins, you would like to collect from him."

Even if he wins, be it 2m or 5m, he would still go back and lose more.

Have you bothered to ask yourself if betting hadn't existed, where you would be?
You can start making amendment by channeling your money into something that would bring a better profit, and not wasting your money away on bets.
and I have seen lives turn around by it. Life itself is a gamble. Going to work is a gamble, you could have accident or hit by bullet
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
trevorhorace:

Bros you fortunate o. Where I see 350k. Please stop before you lose everything. Invest the proceeds in a good hustle to multiply.
I no mind if u support with any 5k wey u no need make pesin take chop dis coming weeks as things no dey smile. gtb 0119326195.. u get mouth.
bros i am in mourning of the 12000 i lost yesterday. i am in sifia pains. it will take me a week to recover. thats my stew money gone for 2 weeks. give me time to mourn. we will talk after i have finished mourning. i am in sifia pains
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by HEAVEN4444: 3:28pm On May 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
every real gambler must past through virtual bet if u never play virtual then forget u never experience gamble I quit virtual 2019
which one is virtual bet
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Vecto(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Be careful. Na longthroat dey make goat enter trap.
Lol
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Vecto(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2021
Telstar:
I gave someone games today, if everything works out fine, from May 10, I will give you lots of games you can pick from and win cool cash.
Alright fam
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by peculiar2233: 3:38pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

U will still lose again if u place bet on man city
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by peculiar2233: 3:40pm On May 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
Last season... I won half a million...

This season.. I know I'm on track

No church or pastor will give me money

God works in mysterious ways

BTW... I do it for fun..

Shalom✌️

Correct niggah
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by kenzysmith: 3:41pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
which one is virtual bet
baby
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by atobs4real(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
Last season... I won half a million...

This season.. I know I'm on track

No church or pastor will give me money

God works in mysterious ways

BTW... I do it for fun..

Shalom✌️
Confirm guy.
Who will help me except God and myself. I also won #750k march this year.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by PitexyBaba(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Call me bastard if you don't bet again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goldman Sachs: Naira Looks Cheap, To Appreciate To N1,200/$1 / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.