Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. (512 Views)

Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani / Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by iSlayer: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Have a look. It's not a bad idea at all.

Re: As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Already debunked by FG.
The minister said he was quoted out of context.

1 Like

Re: As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by iSlayer: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Already debunked by FG.

Can you see what is playing out?

Re: As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by providencia(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why on earth will benin merge with nigeria when they have a far more powerful passport than nigeria
Re: As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
iSlayer:

Can you see what is playing out?

Unu ana afikoka.

Nothing is playing out. Give your brain something rest... While the man was quoted out of context .....

We still want Benin republic to be part of Nigeria as far as GIGO agreement is reached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by mike404(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Unu ana afikoka.

Nothing is playing out. Give your brain something rest... While the man was quoted out of context .....

We still want Benin republic to be part of Nigeria as far as GIGO agreement is reached.
DEFENDER OF THE KALIFA. angry
Re: As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by Buharidgeneral: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
.. abi oooo
Re: As Benin Expresses Desire To Merge With Nigeria, Niger Republic May Follow Suit. by AntiHate: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Already debunked by FG.

Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria,Oil From The South Is Used To Subsidize Agric In The North / I Must Crumble IPOB Ex Cordinator / Photo: The Ongoing Anambra International Airport Will Be An World Standard - DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.