Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lagos State Nass Elections Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Nass Elections Updates (10625 Views)

Fctdecides :FCT Local Council Elections Updates / 2015 General & NASS Elections: Congratulations To The Yoruba Ethnic Group! / Ogun State Local Government Elections-updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by sbeezy8: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^ very dumb
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by scatayan: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
You are very right! That my post was very dumb because I did not know that I did not to write the most important word in the second to the last sentence. "NOT".

We must NOT vote that woman. And all such Oligarchs! That is the point!
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by naijatoday: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
scatayan:

I voted all ACN in yesterday's election But I am begging every Lagosian to please vote massively against ACN in the state assembly election in Lagos. Lagos must not be turned into what OBJ turned Nigeria into.

Infact, I voted ACN in the senate because Remi Tinubu was  NOT from my constituency. Let's change for real.

if that is the case forget development in Lagos. they will frustrate fashola to help their own course in 2015
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by scatayan: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
Guy, when you have a strong opposition, Fashiola would work, and not worship Tinubu.
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by elvisbrave: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
Score Card
LAGOS: ACN
ENUGU: PDP
OGUN: ACN
RIVERS: PDP
ANAMBRA: APGA/ACN
KADUNA: CPC/PDP
ONDO: LABOUR
OSUN: ACN
BORNO: PDP
KWARA: ACN
IMO: APGA
DELTA: DPP
OYO: ACN
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by jude33084(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
pls pardon me, is it true that Iyabo and Demeji lost?
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by jude33084(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
naijatoday:

if that is the case forget development in Lagos. they will frustrate fashola to help their own course in 2015

TRUE talk my guy cool

dont creat a crack on your wall
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by jude33084(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
naijatoday:

TRUE talk my guy cool

dont create a crack on your wall grin
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by JaaizTech: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
naijatoday:

What do you have against the Lagos house of assembly. They have performed well, do you think it is Governor that is taking all the decisions and doing everything all alone They are definitely contributing their own quota too.
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by seguno2: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
naijatoday:

jude33084:

TRUE talk my guy cool

dont create a crack on your wall grin

so you would rather have Tinubu hold everyone including Fashola to ransom through his puppets in the LSHA? Or at best a rubber stamp for Fashola who though did his best in his 1st term can do BETTER if good opposition exists.
Very smart of you guys. I guess the positive effect of ACN and other opposition on PDP at the Federal level is not needed at Lagos state level.
Democracy is about participation and vigilance of ALL through a robust opposition just as the Republicans are giving Obama a tough time in the US so he can move from good to better for the benefit of the citizens
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by aribisala0(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
JaaizTech:

What do you have against the Lagos house of assembly. They have performed well, do you think it is Governor that is taking all the decisions and doing everything all alone They are definitely contributing their own quota too.
if you do not mind give just one  example of how lagos state assembly performed well
no disrespect.
fact is in lagos it is a case of how for do
not just lagos i do not think it is good when one party clears the whole legislature.

they start to take you for granted. in my area ikorodu the lagos state govt was poor and the local govt. was handpicked by tinubu they were dismal.i think people forget how much responsibility local govts have.

as voters we should not be loyal to anyone or  any party it should be the other way round. we must always ask the question what have you done for ME lately.
i do not like the idea of a very powerful political party in nigeria because no one party can speak for us all. we have different interests
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by Rorhymes(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
How can you make a report or claim with №! Evidence??
A hard sell dnt u think and I agree with the guy that says its only saharareporters dat wud be desperate enuff.

Facts make news not fiction man.

BTW ACN runs Lagos, it will take A LOT more dan a crowin cock or an umblerra in d rain 2move dem
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by ADYYEM(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
Any info on alimosho elections
Re: Lagos State Nass Elections Updates by sleekdot(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
Please any update on Alimosho,just got unconfirmed report that PDP won, any info please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adulteration Responsible For Fuel Scarcity – Vanguard / Why Don't Uniform Men Pay Fare In Buses? / FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.