Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,221 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture (1048 Views)

Storm Rages Over Question On Peter Obi's Girlfriend (picture) / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please I want to act like oyigboupdate
I want to know if madness fits me grin
Kanu have release another picture for saboteurs and ottellectuals

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Let me comment like one those bmc
Kpomo crew
Kanu enjoying in London while ipob are dying in Nigeria
grin
As if kanu is Nigeria President
Or they are enjoying the killing of ipob

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by lathrowinger: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Those mumu flat head will still insult tinubu for this...
Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Most ipob members will mostly die as virgins.

They wont make it...Nnamdi Kanu will send them to their graves.

Some of them are even dead and forgotten while kanu is enjoying in London.

God knows i can never be stupid to follow the crowd or to follow one leader like that. God Forbid.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Most ipob members will mostly die as virgins.

They wont make it...Nnamdi Kanu will send them to their graves.

Some of them are even dead and forgotten while kanu is enjoying in London.

God knows i can never be stupid to follow the crowd or to follow one leader like that. God Forbid.

Hahahahha immediately I mentioned kanu
They all burst out
Kanu is like a magnet that magnet his enemies

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by harmargedon: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven.
Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by Akiara: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
OP YOU ARE WICKEDEST!!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by OyigboUpdate: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

It is not a new something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is not a new something
Wow
What a beautiful picture
Seems you have one folder named kanu in your gallery hahahahahah
Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
OP YOU ARE WICKEDEST!!
What do your perceive?
Do you think am mad enough to compete with
Oyigboupdate?
Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by gidgiddy: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You want otellectuals to die? grin grin
Re: Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture by darkwan: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2021
this thread go backfire on cownunu....

(1) (Reply)

See What Unknown Gunmen Are Doing At Awkuzu Junction In Anambra State / Biafra Remembrance Day I'm Totally Opposed Umahi View / Ex DSS Boss Mike Ejiofor Commend Security Agents For Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.