Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Who Can Explain This To Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Can Explain This To Me (570 Views)

I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain / Please who can explain this / What Does “first Body” Mean? Please Someone Explain (2) (3) (4)

Who Can Explain This To Me by greggng: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
A few days ago I saw a post by will Smith ex wife jada on Facebook . ..I commented on it and she responded and told me ...I have won a special gift from her ...that I should follow some set of instruction on her page . On that page I read other people's comment thanking her for the money she gave ...

I did everything I was asked to do and behold I was directed to download an apps ..and after that I saw 5000dollars in the apps wallet ...I don't really understand if this is a scam or not ...I need people with better understanding of this to educate me. The app is a forex tutorial apps and I know nothing about forex ....I am attaching the apps and On top right corner you will see the fund in my wallet ...who else knows what this apps is all about ?

The first pix is when the application has been opened and On top right side u will see the 5200dollars in my wallet

The second pic is how it appears on my desktop or phone apps....it says FX tutorial in yellow colour

Re: Who Can Explain This To Me by nifemi25(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
That's forex tutorial.
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me by RuneKingThor: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
It's forex tutorial so that means the money there is Demo.

Re: Who Can Explain This To Me by greggng: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
nifemi25:
That's forex tutorial.

You have not answered my question ...why was the 5000dolkars placed on that wallet and how do i retrieve it....I know nothing about forex
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me by greggng: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
RuneKingThor:
It's forex tutorial so that means the money there is Demo.

Okay ...does it mean that I cannot retrieve that money?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me by nifemi25(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
greggng:

You have not answered my question ...why was the 5000dolkars placed on that wallet and how do i retrieve it....I know nothing about forex

Not really sure the money can be retrieved... It's only meant for you just to learn forex. Any forex expert in the house to help put more light on this

Re: Who Can Explain This To Me by RuneKingThor: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
greggng:

Okay ...does it mean that I cannot retrieve that money?
No you can't. It's for practicing how to trade forex.

Re: Who Can Explain This To Me by Trustme2(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

My Guy, you just want cash out Sha grin grin grin. $5k no be small cash now o

Direct Used Shuttle Buses / Nigerian Used 2006 Toyota Camry / SOLD!! Registered 2004 Toyota Corolla LE