Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels (33266 Views)

Imo Now The 4th Largest Oil Producing State, Recovers 43 Oil Well From Rivers / Was Owelle Rochas Okorocha Wrong In Going To Unseal Royal Spring Palm Hotel? / Just In!!! Imo State Recovers Royal Palm Estate Located At Akachi Road Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Una go just dey condone nonsense from these politicians. If it's a common man, the houses can come crashing but it's Rochas now and a town that has a plan should have its water flow rechanneled and plan replanned?

Las las, na common na still dey protect their stolen assets and na them suffer pass.

Sir, I'm still looking for where I stated in my comment that it shouldn't be destroyed BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO ROCHAS

Even if the government wants to take the land and estate for trespassing, are you saying there's nothing they can do aside demolishing it? Don't be surprised when you discover it'll be cheaper to rechannel water path than to demolish the estate... It's just plain Wisdom, maybe common sense is only found among common men

Think about it
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by jmichael259(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

Ihedioha was demolishing thing. I think that was the problem; those thing he demolished could have been sold and they were built with money

Ihedioha demolished what?! Stop smoking sugar. You are just happy that (mbaise)Owerri zone was denied the governorship again. An igbo person screaming marginalisation in Nigeria but marginalising a particular zone in his state.

I was in Owerri the day people attacked akachi statue before police came and the day freedom fountain at warehouse partially collapsed from inside during a heavy rain because of a drainage that passed beneath it to nworie. NONE OF THESE WERE ROCHAS PROPERTY. I also know the day efcc came and marked ROCHAS college orji and this same hotel that uzodinma is attacking now. NONE OF THESE THINGS I MENTIONED HAS BEEN DEMOLISHED TILL DATE.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by floss(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

Insult is allowed on Nairaland, but you didn't make any sense anyways.
I have to be honest, you need to be emulated.... you are what many Nigerians lack, the manner at which you handled the situation is highly remarkable.
Some times when you tell people that they are ignorant of a situation, they see it as an insult.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by MysteryShopper: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Okoroawusa actually stole everything from Imo state, no wonder the state is useless and backward. How can one man loot a state intoto. This was why he was fighting desperately like a wounded lion just so he could install his house boy inlaw. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by reuben81: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

Ihedioha was demolishing thing. I think that was the problem; those thing he demolished could have been sold and they were built with money
what are u talking how has uzodinma has demolish and about to demolish another one
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Tillatalk: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Hottdawgg:

In one fell swoop, he executed a University project without contract, in another he acquired a big hotel for the State. What are you talking about?

This Supreme Court Governor might be the best thing that has happened to Imo State in recent times
lol that's funny
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by jmichael259(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
The same Ihedioha that was chasing after Okorocha woman friend undergarment but buying himself Benz bus to the tune of close to a billion ? The foolishness ingrained in your brain is bound to last beyond eternity.

Under Ihedioha it was just efcc that's sueing ROCHAS which he could have had his way in court to defend himself legally and be acquitted but Uzodinma is personally and brutally collecting the properties and you still have nonsense to deflect on your hatred for Owerri zone governorship.

Oga, the benz bus is it not among official cars ordered by state government and still in use today by Uzodinma administration? It is 200million and not close to any billion. If you have never priced any motor before you should stop talking nonsense. Ordinary hilux is almost 30 million. Prado is around 45m, Sequoia 67. The bullet proof ones are more than 200m & 300m. All those motorcycles, Ambulances, Coaster buses and SUVs that are passing you daily in convoys are not chicken change.

Stop finding a bad name to call a dog because you want to kill it. Anyone attacking Ihedioha has been chopped forever.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by AuroraB(f): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2021
ike95:
Let's assume rochas built all this this mansions in Ghana or Liberia,will hope go there to claim them
Well, he didn't. What you gon'do about it undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by relicng: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Politics wahala
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by otuodich64: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
Hmm
Mr hope remember you are owing many workers up to 12months salary. Start doing something for time is flying..
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Mightyhaiz: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2021
opalu:
Okorocha was rejoicing when Hope was made Governor. So why this na?
na eye service... just to appear good and curry favors in his sight
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by floss(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Na English word o u murder like dis so o grin
Even your dictionary is wrong with it's interpretation.... I don't know if it's in the dictionary now but that word by the guy you quoted is different from what your dictionary have...I think it's a Nigerian slangs used by fela kuti in one of his songs, and it means trouble.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Abagworo(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2021
EFCC has sealed, investigated and found no corruption money linked to the estate. Imo State Government has tried to indict Okorocha still to no avail but this particular sealing is based on claims of the area being a green verge zone but that's not true either. The only thing true is that Okorochas owned that land long ago and the road he built made the area valuable and the estate turned the place highbrow prompting people of affluence to buy lands and develop that axis. Majority of what is today beautiful new layouts within Owerri never existed before Okorocha came and opened up the city. Uzodinma should stop the stupid vendetta and start proving himself through good programs

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Tvoice: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Na English word o u murder like dis so o grin

I never even start
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by jmichael259(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2021
NORSYK:

A well built hospital by Okorocha has also been demolished

Other things you said we're making sense except this. Please show me where the well built hospital by ROCHAS is located. The two disgusting structures along douglas are still incomplete buildings. Only the front walls were plastered so that name could be written on it for commissioning. You can go to the one at new market now to see for yourself. The insides are still empty and it doesn't have doors or windows.

I don't like the supreme court governor but the one Uzodinma demolished was already going to collapse. The right side wall had almost completely detached.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by hush15: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99272281:

Nigeria politicians and their 'steal, loot and eat till I quench' mentality.

What shall it profit them in all these insane looting?

It is very easy to be the joy and happiness of the people you govern , but just that most of our politicians are greedy greedy greedy.

They will rather steal and loot the kinda money their generations cannot finish spending.

That is nothing but WICKEDNESS!!

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury all perish, no matter the party they are!

We Rise!

You didn't include your darling daddy o cos they haven't explained how his son bought ove 50 million naira bike that almost made him mental
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99272281:

It is very easy to be the joy and happiness of the people you govern , but just that most of our politicians are greedy greedy greedy.

They will rather steal and loot the kinda money their generations cannot finish spending.

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury all perish, no matter the party they are!

We Rise!
may you live forever grin grin
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by KKTooMuchMoney: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
otuodich64:
Mr hope remember you are owing many workers up to 12months salary. Start doing something for time is flying..
buy why quoting me?
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by slam7000(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

No sir, Ihedioha was demolishing substandard structures erected by Rochas....the death trap tunnel which even rats and other rodents were scared of living under, fake palm trees with their fake fronds dangerously ‘interacting’ with electrical poles and cables.

Rochas is a greedy man, incompetent and dangerous. It will take a long time before Imo state recovers from the evil he committed while in office as the governor...Sadly he is a senator representing a constituency of Imo state today.

Rochas should be in prison for the rest of his life.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by NORSYK(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2021
jmichael259:

Other things you said we're making sense except this. Please show me where the well built hospital by ROCHAS is located. The two disgusting structures along douglas are still incomplete buildings. Only the front walls were plastered so that name could be written on it for commissioning. You can go to the one at new market now to see for yourself. The insides are still empty and it doesn't have doors or windows.

I don't like the supreme court governor but the one Uzodinma demolished was already going to collapse. The right side wall had almost completely detached.

You might be right about it not being well built and completed, but just imagine what would have happened if that demolition took place during the time of Ihedioha
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by ThatFairGuy: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Another one
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

Insult is allowed on Nairaland, but you didn't make any sense anyways.
Please, can you help me with the link of Imo thread?
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by SmartPolician: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2021
100trillion:
Please, can you help me with the link of Imo thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by emonis88: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99272281:

We Rise!
I must say this is d first time u r saying something to listen to. And I say an Amen to dat ur prayer

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Hottdawgg: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Abagworo:
EFCC has sealed, investigated and found no corruption money linked to the estate. Imo State Government has tried to indict Okorocha still to no avail but this particular sealing is based on claims of the area being a green verge zone but that's not true either. The only thing true is that Okorochas owned that land long ago and the road he built made the area valuable and the estate turned the place highbrow prompting people of affluence to buy lands and develop that axis. Majority of what is today beautiful new layouts within Owerri never existed before Okorocha came and opened up the city. Uzodinma should stop the stupid vendetta and start proving himself through good programs

Let Okorocha go to court. It is better than using ineffective paid agents on NL
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by davidque: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Hypocrisy, if Rochas and hope were to be in good terms, he wouldn't have torched any of his properties
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by chrisxxx(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

Don't change the narrative. Hope is also demolishing. He demolished a completed hospital built by same Okorocha.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by KosyJerry(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

I guess you don't really know what to say... Is uzodinma selling or demolishing those properties?? Truth, they are all pursing same cause cuz all don't like the Okorocha's... Period
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Lamasta(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Okorocha you have created more enemy for yourself than friends na only you waka come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / Obaseki Nominates Shaibu As Running Mate / N2.187trn Fraud: Full List Of 58 Former Governors Under EFCC Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.