Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels (33685 Views)

Imo Now The 4th Largest Oil Producing State, Recovers 43 Oil Well From Rivers / Was Owelle Rochas Okorocha Wrong In Going To Unseal Royal Spring Palm Hotel? / Just In!!! Imo State Recovers Royal Palm Estate Located At Akachi Road Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Advocate500: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2021
Reference:

Oga. Politicians the world over are salary earners not investment bankers. If you cannot reform your mind to the fact these people are servants not emperors, their assignments are not conqueted territories and the state resources are not war booty then there is slight hope to end the misery in the land.

If you continue to expect politicians to steal, believe me they will and this coubtry will gradually slip into a dysfunctional wilderness where everyone will be at risk of random violence as has started.

Remember, they will get the visas before you.
brother any corruption fight in Nigeria is simple witch hunting. Let strengthen the institutions whose job is to fight corruption not strengthening individuals pls.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by prince2pac(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

Demolishing substandard buidlings that where just disasters waiting to happen..

If you where in owerri, you would have understand..

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by airsaylongcome: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2021
floss:

Even your dictionary is wrong with it's interpretation.... I don't know if it's in the dictionary now but that word by the guy you quoted is different from what your dictionary have...I think it's a Nigerian slangs used by fela kuti in one of his songs, and it means trouble.

That's the Nigerian slang meaning. And it's spelt Palaver as well.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by EdiskyHarry: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:
If this can be replicated across all states in Nigeria, stealing to acquire estates, would simply be abolished.........

Next phase, get a court order and freeze funds..... Till the owner accounts for every kobo.........

Forensic audit, to curb international transfers..... We all die here.......

This is the only way to completely minimise all this stealing.......
Honestly, you are making sense.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by EmekaA125(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
This fight will consume Hope Uzodinma. Fighting Rochas Okorocha and his family to what end?
Adighi agwa ochi nti n' agha esu. Jisike rue mgbe mmiri ga eri gi.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by EmekaA125(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

Ihedioha was demolishing things. I think that was the problem; those things he demolished could have been sold as they were built with money
Ihedioha demolished sub-standard projects built under Okorocha's watch. He never fought Rochas directly the way Uzodinma is going about his. It's a two different scenario Mynd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Cuntface: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99272281:

Nigeria politicians and their 'steal, loot and eat till I quench' mentality.

What shall it profit them in all these insane looting?

It is very easy to be the joy and happiness of the people you govern , but just that most of our politicians are greedy greedy greedy.

They will rather steal and loot the kinda money their generations cannot finish spending.

That is nothing but WICKEDNESS!!

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury all perish, no matter the party they are!

We Rise!

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by ScamHunter: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
chigoziri2403:
That's why he was hell bent on Uche nwosu his in-law to be the governor.........one family acquiring what they can't exhaust

The guy probably took a cue fromLagos, forgetting that Imo is not Lagos. Edo no be Lagos and Igbo no be Yoruba. Even sef, Biafra no be Oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by prigoz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tillatalk:
This governor has never execute a single project in imo but just causing dramas

Modified :he doing that to make people see rochas has a bad man don't worry Karma is real you will also experience that when you leave power
Cry me river with painment

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
opalu:
Okorocha was rejoicing when Hope was made Governor. So why this na?

Like he had a choice in the matter! shocked

I suppose he was relieved given how Ihedioha was going about fixing his mistakes! Thing is, he didn't know Uzodinma would treat him worse!
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Munzy14:

What u said doesn't add up.

Rochas revoked people's CofO,grabbed their land and resell to his parleys in govt, used same proceeds to build substandard structures on government green verge.

Criminal minded.

Some lost their only property to this.

A lot of atrocities committed.

Look at uche nwosu a job seeker in 2011, today owns several hotels, estates in choice places in IMO state.. All because his father-inlaw is a governor.

They dealt with Imolites.
All Rochas kids has one or two estates to their names...I am giving u a firsthand info..from what I know and not hear say.

Their is East high school and east academy all owned by his wife and daughter...With grabbed lands housing those structures running into hectares.

Rochas is evil.

This is so enraging!

His main aim was to own Imo state as Tinubu owns Lagos state.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by guru90: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Buhari put this hardly criminal Governor to finish imo state people and properties to zero level.

Chai.......
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

This is so enraging!

His main aim was to own Imo state as Tinubu owns Lagos state.
Exactly... He even bragged about it..

A frnd said it will take more than 50yrs to set IMO straight from what rochas did.

The most greedy man alive.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Charly68: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
These are people that want to govern Nigeria..ummmn God have mercy
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by AntiHate: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Okoroawusa actually stole everything from Imo state, no wonder the state is useless and backward. How can one man loot a state intoto. This was why he was fighting desperately like a wounded lion just so he could install his house boy inlaw. cheesy
Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by 9jaRealist: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Hypocrites! When Emeka Ihedioha was doing the same, they were here screaming on Nairaland

Where are they now

Is Emeka Ihedioha not vindicated now

No, Ihedioha has NOT been vindicated...
Rather, Uzodimma has joined him in lawlessness!

I personally believe Rochas is crooked...
But I also believe in due process and the rule of law!

The resort to political “inquiries” instead of the law courts...
Merely serve to weaken (and to undermine the public’s confidence) our DEMOCRATIC institutions!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Jonathan Appointed ECOWAS Special Envoy To Mali / Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.