Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) (2044 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by DonCrack: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Report reaching HGS Media Plus that a lady from Ughelli identified as Cynthia has been shot in the leg by armed robbers in Warri.

The incident happened this night, February 20 at Effurum roundabout in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State

According to the victim, the robbers carted away with her phone and other valuables.

As at the time of filling this report, a tricycle rider, (keke) has taken the victim to a general hospital in Effurun for treatment.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/lady-shot-in-the-leg-by-armed-robbers-in-ughelli-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by royalair(m): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by Disclaimer12: 4:21am On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by Bvlgari: 4:37am On Feb 21, 2021
the insecurity is too much
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 21, 2021
I pray it doesn't affect her walking
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by Angrygoat: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Strong lady,im crying already. God pls let it be stichable,pls,let it not aftect her mode of walking pls. God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by BigYash: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Ehya,strong girl. They stole from her still lite her leg. This is why I prefer jungle justice for those criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2021
Effurun is a town in uvwie,effurun roundabout is in uvwie.
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Miracood2:
AMEN. your prayer Has Already Been Answer on her as i Can See That On Her leg as that tied on her leg look like white dove.
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Miracood2:
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by 9Stamp(f): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Maybe everybody should be given the right to bare arms. The insecurity is getting too much
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by guass(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2021
Is like she argued with the armed robbers
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2021
cheesy
Effurun round about no dey for ughelli na Na warri effurun round about dey.....

But na wa oh..... nowhere is safe for anybody now
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by manuel4real(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2021
If they were apprehended and burnt alive now , some people will start crying foul now see what they did to this young lady cry cry

This is why I prefer jungle justice for this criminals.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
nigeria is just a piece of land

(1) (Reply)

Kinappper Caught Today In Abuja On Kidnapping POS Girl / Fulani Herdsman Caught R*p!ng Teenager In Ekpoma [GRAPHIC VIDEO] / Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.