Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What You Should Do If You Just Passed Out From NYSC ... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What You Should Do If You Just Passed Out From NYSC ... (295 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do If You Just Passed Out From NYSC ... by mosesaigbe(m): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2021
If you know anyone who just passed out of NYSC recently ,and he or she is interested on learning how to make money online legitimately.

Kindly inform him or her to contact me .

I want to show a seed into that life .

The economy of Nigeria is too funny and risky to rely on just certificate only.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Corpers / NYSC Intern (digital Marketing And Social Media Management) At Culminate Consult / Performing Arts NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.