Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them (29750 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / APC: We Did No Wrong, Bagudu Replies Pro-oshiomhole Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Haywhysat: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2021
cpu2006:

Apc won Osun through manipulation not through Omisore. Omisore contribute nothing to APC victory then

You know nothing. APC won the election because of Omisore.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by ThatFairGuy: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2021
zealousayo:

So, a person that spent not more than a year in Osun knows Osun better than I am. FYI, I was a core supporter of Aregbesola before he began to do nonsense.

I won't dispute that Aregbe tried in the aspect of infrastructure, but for others, he did absolute rubbish. You could see that all his policies on education have been almost reversed by the present day administration to tell you Aregbe is not as intelligent and smart as you his zombies are thinking of him... He couldn't pay minimum wage, he paid half salary that did not even use to come regularly.

You should continue supporting him, I don't have any problem with that
I don't have any word for you again since you refused to reason with the rationale behind the modulated salaries I keep explaining to you.
Also, stop that lie of I'VE BEEN HIS SUPPORTER to make you look unsentimental.
We have your likes here.

Osun workers who knows what's going on understand Aregbesola is the best to have happened to them.

His education policy reversed, yes we have different ways to policies. That doesn't mean his isn't good. We know Numbers of Osun students who were honoured by WAEC and NECO during his said WORSE education policy.

Is it the merger, school uniform, the gigantic building edifices, Tablet of knowledge (palmtop), payment of WAEC (which is predecessor didn't paid), O'meal for pupils, school bus and lots more? You people are very INSENSITIVE. No apology

Posterity will judge us all.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2021
madridguy:
Pot calling kettle black grin which Nigeria politician hand clean with no blood stain.

The un-born ones grin grin

Boss leave this people make dem dey,play with them people brain
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Farki: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2021
Terrorist sympathisers like SilverNorGold and thebosstrevor1 are among.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by zealousayo(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

I don't have any word for you again since you refused to reason with the rationale behind the modulated salaries I keep explaining to you.
Also, stop that lie of I'VE BEEN HIS SUPPORTER to make you look unsentimental.
We have your likes here.

Osun workers who knows what's going on understand Aregbesola is the best to have happened to them.

His education policy reversed, yes we have different ways to policies. That doesn't mean his isn't good. We know Numbers of Osun students who were honoured by WAEC and NECO during his said WORSE education policy.

Is it the merger, school uniform, the gigantic building edifices, Tablet of knowledge (palmtop), payment of WAEC (which is predecessor didn't paid), O'meal for pupils, school bus and lots more? You people are very INSENSITIVE. No apology

Posterity will judge us all.

So, merger and using the same uniform makes sense to you? Where are the Opon imo today?

You said workers understood modulated salary, who were those workers? Perhaps you his media crew.

I'm not trying to sound unsentimental when I said I was a supporter of him before; I campaigned, told people about his works during the 2014 election. Almost everyone in my family voted for him. There were jubilations everywhere when he won... Wether you believe it or not, it's inconsequential, I don't know you and you don't know me.

If posterity will judge, hmm... let me just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by brospeace: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Axzobr:
Aregbesola's government is one of the best ever governments in Nigeria. What he did in the education sector in osun state can NEVER be equaled by any government. You just have to visit Òsogbo high school, Ìlà Orangun high school, ifehigh school, etc. To know what I am saying. Mind you I am an Igbo guy that served in osun state. 2018 batch A
u don't know anything aregbesola is the worst governor forever, am an indigen of Osun state precisely ife north

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Axzobr: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2021
brospeace:

u don't know anything aregbesola is the worst governor forever, am an indigen of Osun state precisely ife north

Why did you say so. You can't just jump into conclusion like that. Was other governor's better than him? The current governor what has he done?
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by davidque: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2021
He should just boldly mention omisore and stop talking in parables
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by ejimatic: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You must be a kid or an uninformed adult.

Have you ever heard about this name 'Frayo'?

Today in Osun, nothing tarnishes the image of omisore other than that tag(Bola Ige Killer) and it affects his aspirant.

Meanwhile, calling Aregbesola a laughing stock in Osun Politics shows your naivity about Osun Politics.
. Kemade Adebayo Fryo was a student of OAU and was indicted with Bola Ige death. He was was arrested with Omisore and Jelili Adesiyan .and Alani Omisore.The four of them were detained at Agodi orison.After trial it was found out that no evidence aganst them.Only God knows the killer of Bola Ige and I am not defending anybody on it.However my opinion is that PDP killed him so as to win the South west for the party and used some Yoruba's for it. Later Jelili Adesiyan became a minister Omisore became a senator .Fryo is in Osogbo now doing business .Omisore can be anything in Osun from any party.Aregbesola cannot do anything on it. Even in his town at Ikesa PDP defeated him there. For now IleIfe is in APC with Omisore official defection to the party.I repeat Aregbesola is not happy because he cannot control APC in Osun again.It is a bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by tfelicityk(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2021
It is well
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by opeldavid: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Is the party not a killer party already? What difference does it make if more killers join the party?
Thank God, at least you even realised that killers are joining you stupid APC party.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Forumobserver12(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Gbagura:
Omisore and Gbenga daniel

Gbenga Daniel is from Ogun State, so there's no link between the said killers and Daniel...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by olril17(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2021
ejimatic:
. Aregbeaola is a laughing stock in Osun politics.Whether he likes it or not Omisore is back in APC and he can decide to leave the party if he chooses to do so.Who says Omisore is a killer? Is there evidence he killed Bola Ige? OBJ was the president when he died what did he say on it? The mastermind of Ige s death was PDP and many other Yoruba politicians whose identities are unknown. Til we know the killers, Omisore is a free man who made APC Osun win the last election with knowledge of shameful Aregbesola whose second term in Osun as the governor was painful and nearly cost Oyetola election. He is aggrieved now because he wants to be controlling the state against the interest of the incumbent Governor.Jelili Adesiyan a suspect of Ige s death was later confirmed as a minister.Omisore can occupy any position in Osun.He is a free citizen.
omisore himself is a now a laughing stock in osun state..his time has come and gone.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by olril17(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Axzobr:

He can't get all things right most especially with the very low allowance the state gets.

At least he has built a legacy
you must be a joker on cheap weed..
the disastrous legacy that have been overturned and put in its place by oyetola.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by olril17(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Shush man.
He's the best Governor to have ever Osun workers well.
He's the first to pay 13th month salary.
He increased pensioners fund
He gives allowances at Will.
He's only unfortunate to meet the Government of GEJ, thereby utilised all Osun savings to service civil servants till 2015 from second quarter of 2014 Because what Osun gets has dwindled to less than a billion.
He has drafted how the loans he took coupled with the gigantic projects will be executed but there we have GEJ government who drove us into recession due to reckless spending.

Shut your mouth if you know nothing about his governance
didinrin ore
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Axzobr: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2021
olril17:

you must be a joker on cheap weed..
the disastrous legacy that have been overturned and put in its place by oyetola.
You don't mean it so the massive school buildings I have never since in the whole of Nigeria the great infrastructures etc constructed by aregbesola has been put down by oyetola?
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by henrydwayne(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Killers? Lol���
By the way, check out what this woman was found doing in bed by her husband.

https://m.hub.opera.com/system/preview?aid=e1b0f13cdc454b0cb371690fa7717e8e

adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/News/Killers-have-joined-APC-says-Aregbesola
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99272431:
[/b]
Ogbeni Rauf, common [b]name names
abegii......

Who does that

Truer words have never been spoken.
So Cubana owner sef wan follow Quilox owner footsteps?
There was a country!

If Aregbesola can call people killers....
Part of the activities to mark Aregbesola's first year in office was state pardon granted to convicted and sentenced killers of Olagbaju
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Iamsofavoured(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Much as i agree with his statements, he was addressing it to the wrong crowd. If he had been able to get their overwhelming support in Ilesha, his own people for that matter during Oyetola's election, the APC won't have had to negotiate with a person like Omisore.
adenigga:

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Awoleesu(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Imagine this skank!
When Adeleke, the dancing senator almost sent you guys shitting in your pants, you ran in jitters to the same 'killers' to save your as$... Now, you lie about no wanting to have anything to do with 'em!?
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
adenigga:

As minister of internal affairs, identifying killers and bringing them to book is part of d job of aregbesola. I don't no who he is telling about killers

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by ttbaba(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
if you accuse omisore about the death of bola ige, you should also be accuse of adeleke dealth, and Tinubu should be accuse of many prominent politician that die in Lagos.....killer they accuse killer
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
cpu2006:

Apc won Osun through manipulation not through Omisore. Omisore contribute nothing to APC victory then
if they believe they can win with manipulation, while did they asked for his support in the run off? Do you know the winning margin of APC against PDP, it was less 200 votes, so you are telling me OMISORE Support didn't swinged those 200 votes? Oga, I'm one of the observers in that election, I have first hand information, had it been that Omisore didn't backed APC in the run off, no amount of rigging will make APC win.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by Funkybabee(f): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adura wa Nan niyen Aregbe
e para po, ki Olorun le fo yin tu tu

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by IgboWarlord(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
The Igbos say that any man that uses machete a lot will not allow another machete user to walk behind him..It sounds better when said in Igbo language.
Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by ThatFairGuy: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
olril17:
didinrin ore
O ti f'ori gba"le

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.