Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists (133 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by Insidenaijasblo: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2021
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God(RCCG) pastor E.A Adeboye has called for the release of Leah Sharibu, Insidenaija reports.

Sharibua, Christian schoolgirl aged 14 years at the time of her capture, was one of the 101 Dapchi schoolgirls abducted from their hostel by Boko Haram terrorist group on February 19, 2018.

She is the only student still held in hostage by the terrorists, after she refused to renounce her faith when her abductors tried to forcibly convert her to Islam.

In a statement released by the church on Friday, February 19, the popular Christian cleric stated that churches will not relent in their effort to seek the release of Sharibu.

The RCCG general overseer's call for Sharibu's release came bearly 24 hours after some students were reportedly kidnapped at the Government Science College in Kagara, Niger state. Efforts are ongoing to rescue them.

"I, hereby again call and direct all pastors in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, all over the world, not to stop but to intensify their prayers for the release of Leah Sharibu.
I also call on every parent, all over the world, to use whatever influence they have, to ensure that Leah Sharibu, as well as other children in captivity are released. We shall not relent in our prayers," Adeboye said.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/adeboye-calls-for-the-release-of-leah-sharibu-from-boko-haram-terrorists/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by prospero5(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2021
I am touched by this girl's case. I pray she regains her freedom.
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by TANID(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2021
prospero5:
I am touched by this girl's case. I pray she regains her freedom.
amen to Your Prayer
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by tillaman(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Free LeahSharibu
Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by hopefulLandlord: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Good!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo / TD Jakes & Lady Chirlane Mccray – Breaking The Silence & Forging Friendships / Sarah Jakes Roberts – Introduction To Courage – Season 8 Episode 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.