Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp (23823 Views)

2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed / Cracks In NBA As Splinter Group Form NNBA / N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Kenturkey048(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Don't mind them!
See where the so called hard man has landed Nigeria today!
My pains be say them never realise their mistakes....

Them never know the detriment of their stupidity.. Them still dey form right. Just Imagine the extent of their useless belief...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Acme45: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

The north is playing a game and it is left for the south to beat them in their own game.

There is nothing wrong in Tinubu, Jonathan, Osinbajo etc contesting for the ticket of APC. If Jonathan wins based on backing from northern governors, I expect all other southern leaders to rally behind him. Once he becomes president, he will build on a United southern support to ditch the north and handover to another southern president. The north cannot make any meaningful argument for the presidency in 2027 so he will be justified. That way, we can even have a southern president for 12 years. The north will only end up playing itself.
if its easy the way you said it,it would have been better
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by seunmsg(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Acme45:
if its easy the way you said it,it would have been better

Nothing is impossible.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Slickleo: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Tinubu is what we need in this country

Fellow Nigerians let’s forgive that man....he has his flaws but he’s still the best man to make this country a bit stable and fit ...he’s intelligent and has a wonderful team working around him.

Let’s take out sentiment and bias
I’m not a jagaban fan
But we need to look at our problems holistically and see who’s fit for the job.

I come in peace ✌�

Me to the South have to be tactical in 2023, I am Igbo and I believe jagaban will be the Best to lead 9ja come 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Rubbiish(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2021
tunjijones:

If he wasn't a weakling the northerners wont toss him up and down the way they did during his tenure. If he wasnt a weakling deziani wont steal that much money and he wld look away. If he wasnt a weakling abba moro wont kill that much pple in the immigration employment scam and nothing will happen. The stupid abba moro even came out the next day to boast that he will never resign as the minister.

Dude use ur brain nao. The fact i said that Jonathan is a weakling doesnt mean i believe buhari is strong.

To me buhari is even dead...
@bold u obviously don't know what u are saying!
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by tunjijones(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Jonathan is a weakling??
But see where your so called hard man has landed Nigeria today! Is this current administration any better than Jonathan administration?? If this current type of leadership is what a hard man can offer, I think a weak man is better!

Why are you idiotss like this. So anyone that doesnt support Jonathan is automatically in support of Buhari...

Like i told the other guy... I even think Buhari is dead.

And for you information i never supported Buhari and his admin and i will never support them.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Rubbiish(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

The north is playing a game and it is left for the south to beat them in their own game.

There is nothing wrong in Tinubu, Jonathan, Osinbajo etc contesting for the ticket of APC. If Jonathan wins based on backing from northern governors, I expect all other southern leaders to rally behind him. Once he becomes president, he will build on a United southern support to ditch the north and handover to another southern president. The north cannot make any meaningful argument for the presidency in 2027 so he will be justified. That way, we can even have a southern president for 12 years. The north will only end up playing itself.
True!
But will the south ever be united to pull this through? Obviously no! Northerners are more united when it comes to politics & that is why they are always winning & will keep on winning!
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by tunjijones(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

@bold u obviously don't know what u are saying!

In case u dont understand my English. What i am implying is that Buhari is a worse weakling than Jonathan. Its obvious Buhari is a puppet controlled by some people. I dont think he has the mental capacity to be the president of Nigeria. So the pple around him have taken advantage of that to toss him about.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Wallade(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2021
I can just imagine what is happening:

The opposition during Jonathan's administration came together to defeat the common enemy of progress. They scored several points against that corrupt and reckless administration.

Now they have taken over for almost 6 years and the APC failure, corruption and incompetence is monumental. They have decived Nigerians and realized Nigerians are no longer interested in their evil party but they have an ambition to perpetually remain in power.

The plan, I suspect, is to package APC for another confirmed failure, since APC already lost goodwill. Give the APC to Jonathan and let the Tinubu, Fayemi and Igbos fight him for the presidential flagbearer position.

Then the north will covertly present a northerner as flagbearer in PDP or another strong party but their best play is PDP.

Eventually, the North's plan to remain in power will be accomplished. How sinister, wicked and selfish. It is a "divide and rule" strategy that the South must understand and outwit the North. I hope Jonathan is not fooled yet again.

Besides, I must emphasize that Nigerians must be inept and crazy to wish for a proven failure like Jonathan as a replacement for a monumental failure and biggot like Bihari.

We need to restructure the country and have each region managed by an ultimate administration as federating units that only reports to Nigeria as the Federation. Each region can contribute royalty to the Federal republic of Nigeria. We need to abolish the state legislative arms and have an all inclusive regional legislative arms with few representatives and senators compared to what we have in states for now. We must empower the local governments to get the government to focus on grassroots and bottom-top development strategic plans. There is also no need for federal legislative arms and all these overloaded executive arm of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Rubbiish(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2021
tunjijones:

Why are you idiotss like this. So anyone that doesnt support Jonathan is automatically in support of Buhari...

Like i told the other guy... I even think Buhari is dead.

And for you information i never supported Buhari and his admin and i will never support them.
U are the idiot here!
Do u even sense??
If u think what u have condemned is better than what u currently have, after so much expectation, yet it still worse than what u condemned, don't u think it is only sane for u to appreciate the effort of the one condemned? U cited some corruption in Jonathan's admin but failed to cite the ones in the current admin, can u compare it with the level of corruption & nepotism currently going on in this present leadership?? Be reasonable for once & keep shut if u have nothing meaningful to say! U are just shifting post!
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by tunjijones(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

U are the idiot here!
Do u even sense??
If u think what u have condemned is better than what u currently have, after so much expectation, yet it still worse than what u condemned, don't u think it is only sane for u to appreciate the effort of the one condemned? U cited some corruption in Jonathan's admin but failed to cite the ones in the current admin, can u compare it with the level of corruption & nepotism currently going on in this present leadership?? Be reasonable for once & keep shut if u have nothing meaningful to say! U are just shifting post!

So because Buhari is worse than Jonathan then we dont have the right to condemn Jonathan?

Guy use ur brain nao and dont be too sentimental.

And FYI i wasnt comparing Jonathan admin to buharis admin so why shd i mention the corruption in this administration when i wasnt comparing. I was only stating the fact that Jonathan is a weakling.

But sentiment no go gree u see road...
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Rubbiish(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2021
tunjijones:

In case u dont understand my English. What i am implying is that Buhari is a worse weakling than Jonathan. Its obvious Buhari is a puppet controlled by some people. I dont think he has the mental capacity to be the president of Nigeria. So the pple around him have taken advantage of that to toss him about.
Then that makes Jonathan a better man!
In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is a king!
Nobody is saying Jonathan is perfect, but comparing his leadership to the current one should prompt any sane person to appreciate his effort. Fuel is now 180 naira, by same people that once protested there was no subsidy!
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Rubbiish(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2021
tunjijones:

So because Buhari is worse than Jonathan then we dont have the right to condemn Jonathan?

Guy use ur brain nao and dont be too sentimental.

And FYI i wasnt comparing Jonathan admin to buharis admin so why shd i mention the corruption in this administration when i wasnt comparing. I was only stating the fact that Jonathan is a weakling.

But sentiment no go gree u see road...
Shut up!
U are just shifting post!
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by tunjijones(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Then that makes Jonathan a better man!
In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is a king!
Nobody is saying Jonathan is perfect, but comparing his leadership to the current one should prompt any sane person to appreciate his effort. Fuel is now 180 naira, by same people that once protested there was no subsidy!

Its very obvious that Jonathan period is better than this.

But bros i wasnt comparing i was just making a comment of how weak Jonathan was.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by CrazyGranddad(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2021
When I saw the header, I just knew only a particular afonja newspaper will spit this nonsense. I scrolled to the link... Alas!

They never fail to disappoint.

Even if it's for free, you won't catch me with The Nation.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by tunjijones(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Shut up!
U are just shifting post!

Dude u just have brain in ur head... U no dey use am at all.

I give up on you, since you cant comprehend simple English...Bye bye...
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by chuksmad(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

There is nothing wrong in Tinubu, Jonathan, Osinbajo etc contesting for the ticket of APC. If Jonathavn wins based on backing from northern governors, I expect all other southern leaders to rally behind him. Once he becomes president, he will build on a United southern support to ditch the north and handover to another southern president. The north cannot make any meaningful argument for the presidency in 2027 so he will be justified. That way, we can even have a southern president for 12 years. The north will only end up playing itself.
you spoke well
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by planetx: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2021
A country of 200 million people that knows only how to recycle the same failed leaders over and over again.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by myobjective: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

You actually expect Jonathan to come out publicly to confirm that he’s joining APC? He will keep denying till he eventually joins the party.

Personally, I will welcome him to APC with open hands. The more the merrier. Power must return to the south in 2023 anyhow they want it. However, the south must maintain the power for at least 8 years. It is now left for southern leaders to put their heads together and outplay the north in their game. Jonathan will be extremely stupid to hand over power to the north after four years if he ever becomes the president again in 2023.

People don't know that power is a beast that is hard to tame. The APC governor may be playing themselves for taking that route.

Jonathan will carry his team along when he wins, the equation will change and will never favour them.

Hostility will increase for core northerners and their interest in the southwest and the core north will lose out in the long run.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by darkwan: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2021
their is no way that jonathan will become president under apc....
those already in apc for years will just shift like that and allow that to happen....??

next elections will be very interestin and dangerous.... undecided undecided
better nigerian army,police and others make themselves ready for royal rumble.... undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Macphenson: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99274626:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

For more JOKES, Text PDP to 419.

Jonathan in Aso Rock again?!
God forbid bad thing!

Lol cheesy
Gbayi Omo Man U.
All of us @[/color] post as the Spirit leads,
reality, humor, advice on burning and pressing issues, past time, have fun, seriousness, etc...
Well, We will take that as a compliment.

But,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE.

[color=#006600]#DemMANNA

I told you sometime that you are a kid or ,( group of kids) as the case may be.

Are you not seeing the evil political calculation of the North,?

Good luck Jonathan is their best option down south.

Reasons,:

He has only four years to spend constitutionally and then they will grab power back to the north.

Secondly he is someone they feel they can easy intimidate even as a president. They have done that before.

Thirdly they would use it to say south south have completed their eight years, also Jonathan presidency is technically seen as Igbo presidency so it will also be seen that Igbo interest in the political space of Nigeria is been carried along,even though it is a farce.

Jonathan is a Christian, it will be very easy to get a radical and Muslim to pair him with ( E.G. El- Rufai), so he will dully represent the interest of the Kaduna Mafia and Northern Muslim.

The day I thought about these calculations, that day I knew that devil dey learn work for where our politicians are.

That's why I laugh at low IQ people like you when you defend these bunch of useless and evil politician, they are all the same and friends irrespective of political affiliation.

If you want to get sense small, the case of Obaseki and Pastor Izie Iyamu would have taught you that

APC = PDP = THIEVES

But the 30k they are giving you won't allow you see road.

Qwantinue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by UnimkeAk(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Tinubu is what we need in this country

Fellow Nigerians let’s forgive that man....he has his flaws but he’s still the best man to make this country a bit stable and fit ...he’s intelligent and has a wonderful team working around him.

Let’s take out sentiment and bias
I’m not a jagaban fan
But we need to look at our problems holistically and see who’s fit for the job.

I come in peace ✌�

You said the samething about buhari...
Sanity started coming to Lagos State from 2007 , can u compare tinubu's performance to other governors in his set, was he the best? BIG NOOOOOO
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Wallade(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

Don't be deceived, the North will demand to get the presidency in 2027. That is the very reason they are projecting Jonathan, just in case their plot for 2023 "divide and rule" approach fail. Jonathan would be statutorily barred from contesting 2027 election because he would have served 2 terms. He would also be gulible enough to switch his support to them as a payback for putting him in office. Jonathan has shown so much weakness to believe his tendency to fall for the North's cunning plots.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Ujaino: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Jomonix:
The plot to destroy any remaining prestige left in Jonathan is on. Will they succeed? Time will tell. Jonathan can never become the next president of Nigeria. Somehow these people keep selling baits to our people and they keep taking it. Amechi has learnt. Wike and Umahi will soon learn. Does it really mean we in the south are so uncivilised not to see the bigger picture and unite around it.

I don’t really know when our people will have sense... tears seeing our people so blinded! They don’t learn. God when will you send Nigeria their Mandela... gosh
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by nextBIGthing: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Sanity started coming to Lagos State from 2007 , can u compare tinubu's performance to other governors in his set, was he the best? BIG NOOOOOO

But he set a good foundation ...someone that didn’t collect federal allocation almost throughout his tenure
Who can do it ... Tinubu is a genius in creating money generating agencies ...his foundation is what other Lagos governors are following just Incase you don’t know.
To be the governor of Lagos state is the stressless service you can do ...there’s a blueprint already on ground set by the tinubu just go and follow it and take the glory. and finally money no be problem.
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by nextBIGthing: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2021
UnimkeAk:

He set a good foundation in Lagos and gave them a blue print ...let him come and do that at federal level and leave that’s all.

They are all the same. I’m not disputing
Re: 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp by Wallade(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2021
nextBIGthing:

But he set a good foundation ...someone that didn’t collect federal allocation almost throughout his tenure
Who can do it ... Tinubu is a genius in creating money generating agencies ...his foundation is what other Lagos governors are following just Incase you don’t know.
To be the governor of Lagos state is the stressless service you can do ...there’s a blueprint already on ground set by the tinubu just go and follow it and take the glory. and finally money no be problem.

Oh shut up about Tinubu please. How do we move from failure (Jonathan) to monumental failure (Bihari) and then to a grabber (Tinubu).

We need leaders that prioritize the well being and empowerment of the people, development of the nation and improvement of the standard of living for Nigerians ahead of their personal, family and clout enrichment. Tinubu will be another sucess at minimal development but a disaster with corruption and monumental self service.

Forget about the allowance they are paying you to do this PR for him. We can no longer be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.