Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers (68899 Views)

Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video / Fashion Or What? A Female Student Rock Towel To Attend Class. / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Oshokalo: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
expensive pussy
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by specialmati(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
ikorodureporta:

no surprise say she bet with person to do like this
grin grin grin grin bet to run with bra for street with towel like person wey don mad all because of followers.there is problem in the air
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Kaiser20: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
divinecode101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
millions in your dreams and you are rotting away on Nairaland!! grin grin grin
Kikiki, so Nairaland has become a place where people are rotting.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by candygist: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
These are the people most Nigeria youths want to be like.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Irennediva(f): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Danzakidakura(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ekemeze:

500k followers as a celebrity?,
so that means I try wella with my 350k na.
I no doubt you ooo. But prove it ?
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Kessythegeek(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tactless, classless, shaking my head.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by OpinionCounts(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
smiley

Na d assignment her babalawo give her to do before she go fit trap that Dubai based Arab billionaire...

Watch out for Jeeps and banana island Mansion soonest cool

Coded things, only real niggars can decode..

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Babadimimu2019: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ekemeze:

500k followers as a celebrity?,
so that means I try wella with my 350k na.

Taaaaaah. Tueeeh
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Goalnaldo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
ukaface:
People no get problem for this world o.
This one creating a nuisance ontop followers.
Please how does the number of followers convert to money? Let me know if I can help myself too and get followers.
It helps oh. They are called influencers. With that amount of followers, she can be paid 200k or more per post. What I mean is that brands can reach out to her to advertise for them. I know a guy on Twitter that said he was offered 900,000 to sell his Twitter account of 90k followers but he refused because he makes up to that a month.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
mayklef:
even Ngozi that was apointed to lead an International organization didn't loose her headin the name of celebration....but take a second look @ this Glorified Olosho runing up and down half naked bacause of?? IG followersw
You just said something so powerful!!!!

Some girls are just genuine hoes who love the trade!!
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Teespice(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
mtchewwwwwww
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by poweredcom(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Make she take d 500k ff go find endorsement idiot olosho
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Coinbased: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mad people
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by mayklef(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
You just said something so powerful!!!!

Some girls are just genuine hoes who love the trade!!
Farm tools everywhere bro
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by therajah: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Each follower donates 10 dollars every month. Thats 5 million dollars for her every month!!!!
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by therajah: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
How can Nigeria be good. 500 thousand people are following a mad girl...
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Abubakaar(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Irennediva:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
she even carry pant cover her head.the future is really female.no shame atall

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
mayklef:
Farm tools everywhere bro
May they never come our way in disguise!
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Freemasonry: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
I’m not surprised. Is it not this same clout-chasing fellow that took pictures in another man’s mansion and claimed ur was hers?
She has an insatiable craving for attention and she's willing to do just about anything to get it.
That's her funeral shaa...whatever floats get boat.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by pretyval: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Make she go Mushin go do am
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by YUSTECH3(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mumu people plenty for Nigeria
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by ukaface(f): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Goalnaldo:
It helps oh. They are called influencers. With that amount of followers, she can be paid 200k or more per post. What I mean is that brands can reach out to her to advertise for them. I know a guy on Twitter that said he was offered 900,000 to sell his Twitter account of 90k followers but he refused because he makes up to that a month.
really??

So that's the craze with followers,waaaaawuuu
No wonder everyone has turned to online comedians and skitters.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mtchew dem followers no mean nothing. Dem social media make crazy people
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
ukaface:
really??

So that's the craze with followers,waaaaawuuu
No wonder everyone has turned to online comedians and skitters.
when are you starting yours? grin
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by ukaface(f): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Goalnaldo:
when are you starting yours? grin
very soon,I don dey find content sef.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
ukaface:
very soon,I don dey find content sef.
okay. I fit sell my Twitter account for you 40k with 3.6k followers.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by witworth(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
E get wetin she wan show us for outside.
For this money na royal rumble
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by mayklef(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
May they never come our way in disguise!
Amin Aduraa
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
With things like these, I'm beginning to see why people (men and few women) hate women of our generation these days, and I'm begining to have those same feelings of HATE for the Female gender from 15 years all the way up to 45 years. It's become so irritating and shameless, the way they act with all foolishness disguised as boldness and i-dont-care attitude.
May I never have a female child in this lifetime. Amen. God, you know my heart's desire o.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Mrbenny001: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Who was doing the video?.. somebody mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State / Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song / Tiwa Savage's Knees Got Fans Divided (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.