Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W (262 Views)

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by okefranci: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2021
*15th February*
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo held a virtual meeting with members of the Presidential Economic Advisory Council.

*17th February*
VP Osinbajo joined in the virtual Federal Executive Council (vFEC) meeting presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja.

*18th February*
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo presided over a meeting of the National Economic Council (NEC), to critically review the security situation in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by Naturopathic: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2021
A man with mission, vision and lot of positive things

1 Like

Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by Thunder1010: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2021
May those meetings bring good results.
Kudos my VP

1 Like

Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by Joylove2324(f): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2021
Our workaholic VP at it again

1 Like

Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by Zeemam: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2021
The best ever

1 Like

Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by irvene: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
so our president can't adhere to any of this
Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by simplePOS: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2021
He is trying. If given free hand, he would perform.

Abeg, if you sell online and deliver. check my signature and answer the questions if interested.
Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by GeneralPula: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2021
I have believe in this man & Donald Duke..
Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by TheRareGem1(f): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2021
What gives me joy i the fact that Nigeria is no longer in recession courtesy of Osinbajo's master plan
Re: A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last W by Jhayphil: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2021
A very dedicated, intelligent and diligent man committed to the progress and wellbeing of Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Best State/city To Live In Nigeria 2021 / COVID-19 Vaccine: Governors, Deputies To Be Vaccinated March 10 / Former Delta Deputy Gov Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.