Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged (23807 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by sportpromocode: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
This man dey always burst my brain

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Trustedpro: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
You are air that can not be caged. Even air can be caged inside tyre and balloon. Lion is very easy to get caged.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by RMoneyInTheBank: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oga politically you are not important....if I may ask, who are your followers ?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Tolexander: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
mike404:
AJI YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUME O embarassed
AJA and what is the volume ?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by whitelightning: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Well done oo MR. LION
I've heard of pepper soup made with fish, snake etc, but LION PEPPERSOUP 😋😋😋, I will love to see that.
Am sure some people are already salivating.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by peacettw: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Self affirmations are good but a LION, sir you most certainly are not.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by dionma: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Those whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99278720:
A short-fused rat ranting on Twitter from morning till night.
Running around all political parties like a prostitute.

Shamelessness @ it's peak.
Leave am, I have never seen a man with such a loose tongue, instead of being diplomatic with his criticisms he chooses to insult people up and down after stealing too. I suspect he's a narcissist, such bloated self confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
RuthCares:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Do I need to send a cv?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
RuthCares:

Send a message to the WhatsApp contact
OK.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by West2019(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Idoit
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by eedimo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
His excessive social media usage would make him end lower than his present state.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
This guy needs to change his weed supplier.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by matm: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
You are not a lion but an ordinary flesh dt can easily succumb to sickness and death.
Such claim shld be ascribed unto God and not flesh and blood.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by lampedusa: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
His madness has now matured. Who is interested in caging a certified lunatic
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by STARGREEN(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Whilst others meet secretly and hide from the cameras in their quest to achieve these objectives, I will not. I am the beloved of the Lord and I am a LION!

No man born of a woman can silence my roar!

I am who I am. I am FFK.

Till 2023...

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by STARGREEN(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
"Whilst others meet secretly and hide from the cameras in their quest to achieve these objectives, I will not. I am the beloved of the Lord and I am a LION!

No man born of a woman can silence my roar!

I am who I am. I am FFK."

Till 2023...

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Ojiofor: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
You for just write book na.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by mike404(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tolexander:
AJA and what is the volume ?
angry
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by GoldHorse(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
You will soon call yourself indaboski!
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by NaBanga: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
He's nothing but a loud mouth. He fooled Precious to have those children via IVF then took them away from her after her mother died. He's a very wicked man who abuses women left and right. He's WAS broke, but his defection put some nairas in his pocket.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by biglizzy: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Even the lion dey for zoo
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by therajah: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
The lion samson killed wasnt caged. Your Samson is close-by....
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Monday60655(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

All these long epistle for a simple YES or NO answer if you have defected or not.

My brother, even me get surprised. Despite the long epistle, he fail to give answer the question.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Onuoha1234(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
You can be likend to a POLITICAL YOYO revolving up and down on a small string actuated by the player,
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by BLIZZARDCON: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode is a hungry hired attack dog available to anyone in power who has food for him.

President Obasanjo once said, " If you give Femi Fani Kayode food he do anything you want him to do
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by tribalistdcriti: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Is FFK on nairaland?
yeah he was on nairaland he was known as CRAMJONES nigga later deactivated
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by calcal: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Dangote joined the crypto world!!! now we are all Yahoo Yahoo boys but wait number one Yahoo boy in Nigeria, is he not Dangote?

Dangote number one yahoo in Africa, the only billionaire on earth borrowing money to do business.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged by Mryacks: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oizee:
I read half way through and I'm regretting it seriously......all this long read because u simply want to defend yourself? talkative master

Same here....got tired reading half way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.