Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno (26690 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty / Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Sterope(f): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
No, they are holding our boys
shadeyinka:

Are you saying that the terrorists and kidnappers are religious?

Reno is just asking a question:
Why are some terrorists bombed while the religious ones cannot be found?
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by mysteryman2014: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

Mr Reno keeps running his mouth like a gossipper.

GUMI is a religious leader and the government used him as a mediator to talk to the group because they respect him just like how government use traditional leaders to mediate during the niger delta militancy rampage.

Government can not use force all the time.

For heaven sake stop comparing valid agitation of Niger Delta for equity and justice to acts of terrorism and banditry.
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Felabarmudia: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There is no truth in what he said.

Government know their hidouts, many bandits have been killed by government troops for your information.

To foster peace, Government strategy is also about using influential religious and traditional leaders to mediate and promote peace.

During the Niger delta crisis, Government used traditional leaders to speak to the militants, that is how the crisis subsided.

Government can not use force all the time
So with this manner of approach will there be an end to all this killing/ kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Redcrafton: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

ESN IS A TERRORIST GROUP.

the leader escaped from Nigeria during his bail hearing.

There is no leader of ESN in Nigeria except the Nnamdi kanu who lives in London as a fugitive

He has never try to speak with government or list his demands.

He wants to break away from Nigeria. That is SUCCESSIONS which is a crime in Nigeria.

Now he is a fugitive but formed a terrorist group in Nigeria called Eastern security network.

You can not compare his case with bandits, the bandits are not fighting to go away from Nigeria rather they are fighting because resources were taken away from them.

Noticed that Niger deltans were not fighting to leave Nigeria, all what they wanted was resource control.

Eastern security network and bokoharam are all fighting to go away from Nigeria, that is why the government will never negotiate with them.

Bokoharam and ESN have the same ideology.

Your highlighted comment...

You are the highest hypocrite ever.

But I still like you northerners, both small and big for supporting your own no matter what.

This picture is Boko members feed and clothed and sent home.

Please show where the ESN members or ipob are dressed and sent home.

The other time you claim the east was not developed, and when you were shown pictures, you said the picture was not taken in Nigeria, because you have never left the north.

1 Like

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by shadeyinka(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sterope:
No, they are holding our boys
Then Please pay them on time and let's stop the drama.
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by andyanders: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

GUMI is a religious leader and the government used him as a mediator to talk to the group because they respect him just like how government use traditional leaders to mediate during the niger delta militancy rampage.

But same government can ONLY use arms to kill ESN right? What a country we found ourselves. In the south west, just a cow killed, the Obas asked to report to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by 22brains(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Ade3131: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

ESN IS A TERRORIST GROUP.

the leader escaped from Nigeria during his bail hearing.

There is no leader of ESN in Nigeria except the Nnamdi kanu who lives in London as a fugitive

He has never try to speak with government or list his demands.

He wants to break away from Nigeria. That is SUCCESSIONS which is a crime in Nigeria.

Now he is a fugitive but formed a terrorist group in Nigeria called Eastern security network.

You can not compare his case with bandits, the bandits are not fighting to go away from Nigeria rather they are fighting because resources were taken away from them.

Noticed that Niger deltans were not fighting to leave Nigeria, all what they wanted was resource control.

Eastern security network and bokoharam are all fighting to go away from Nigeria, that is why the government will never negotiate with them.

Bokoharam and ESN have the same ideology.

WOW! And we're both citizens of the same country!
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Mokason288(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
mike404:
I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT SIMPLYLEO IS A FULANI MAN shocked

CC FAHDIGA MISALISSON
I don’t who that is

But I can swear with my life that the moniker below is a Yoruba Muslim

I dare him to prove me wrong

Very foooolish set of people

https://www.nairaland.com/thebosstrevor1
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by mike404(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mokason288:

I don’t who that is

THEN YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ON NAIRALAND BRUH
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by mike404(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mokason288:

I don’t who that is

WAIT YOU MEAN THAT WE DONT HAVE HAUSA/FULANI MUSLIMS ON NAIRALAND
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Sterope(f): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Where is the drama?
shadeyinka:

Then Please pay them on time and let's stop the drama.
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Advocate500: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Government know their hidouts, many bandits have been killed by government troops for your information.

To foster peace, Government strategy is also about using influential religious and traditional leaders to mediate and promote peace.

During the Niger delta crisis, Government used traditional leaders to speak to the militants, that is how the crisis subsided.

at least we know what the militants are fighting for ,can you tell us what the bandits and boko haram are fighting for?
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by dalass(f): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

We all know that Islamic clerics in the north incite their followers with Jihad sermon.... They are welcomed by the bandits and know their whereabouts because they all work hand in glove....period
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Angelfrost(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

At the bold... Really??! So, they negotiated with Shiites, IPOB, and Lekki protesters??! Issokay!!!
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by LordOfTheGame: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

Your gov't cannot use force all the time for the northern terrorists organisations but can use maximum force on peaceful Biafrans and ESN who does not kill, kidnap or rape another but just protecting their people and lands from there same known terrorists?

Na waoh for you and your brand of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Lorenzop: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ewu....only incompetent govt negotiate with terrorists, don't worry, more will keep coming up in the north and you guys will keep negotiating and paying ransom until you run out of money, the monsters you made will come back to hunt you all down, una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by shadeyinka(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sterope:
Where is the drama?
Pretending to kidnap so that the government will find reasons to bring money out!

If this is not,then the government is part of this criminality
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Advocate500: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Eastern security network and Ipob were formed by Nnamdi kanu not by igbo leaders.

Eastern security network is the militant arm of IPOB and what they want is to go away from Nigeria.

Stop spreading fake news, there was no time bandits came to igbo lands, all issues of bandit 0has been in zamfara and kastina state.
and bandits and boko haram was formed by northern leaders? You guy's should continue to expose your self ,but what I can assure you the northerners is that the south is way above you guy's, last last the are the one losing in its entirety. Continue let see where it's will end you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Kaymansion(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Common.. this is Nigeria where what impossible can be possible
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Sterope(f): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Obviously, the bandits are working with someone in the government. Isn't that like what most criminal enterprises do?

They killed someone; I don't they pretended to kidnap. I don't think the hostages think so either.

shadeyinka:

Pretending to kidnap so that the government will find reasons to bring money out!

If this is not,then the government is part of this criminality

2 Likes

Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by budget4(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

So you mean a cleric can't advice or preach to them to stop their inhuman act.
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Asswipemod: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

Even if you want to copy something, do it with sense. Do it with intelligence and make it convincing enough for all to believe that its an original move. I know that all this banditry and bokoharam and all this Gumi affair is all stage managed by Northern political elites to create their own version of Niger delta militancy. But in reality its all dumbness. You Northerners don't know about karma but you will soon hear am.
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by bigfish3k: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

But can use it all the time on ESN
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by Okwyjesus(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mokason288:

Ode listen to your hypocrisy and your fooooooooolishnesss

[s]Government can not use force all the time[/s]

Has the government used force on this Bandits at any time?

But Nigeria Army went on air strike to the South east searching and killing ESN while Northern leaders are having meetings and sharing money to the tune of 800million Naira with Bandits.

What stops NA from looking for them and killing them too.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Sorry for Niger Delta oil.
Used for all manner of rubbish yet the region is in a mess.
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by shadeyinka(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sterope:
Obviously, the bandits are working with someone in the government. Isn't that like what most criminal enterprises do?

They killed someone; I don't they pretended to kidnap. I don't think the hostages think so either.

The Fulani people heading our government know that the kidnappers, bandits or herdsmen are Fulani like themselves. They don't want to use maximum force to end their criminalities.

Unfortunately, the method they use has a multiplier effect on encouraging splinter groups to spring up. Right now, they pretend that they are in control of the situation!
Re: Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno by vikiphy89(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Noise maker.

Oh but its good using force on esn? Foolish square head fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares / 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi / 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.