Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) (54461 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Vector, Aki, Sound Sultan, Ruggedman, Other Celebrities Play football together / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:
Stop lieing this boy is not a billionaires son na just average big man pikin.

SInce he left the house we have not spotted him in any of the private jets he always Bragged about

Nobi everybody dey like show off for social media.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by nathyx(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
OBO dey play 7, 11 and 3 at the same time. Chai
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol lol small boy like me no understand
devilmaycry:

sarcasm
only some will understnd
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
7 is da number
ikennamadu1:

lol you they reason far.. only God know why him choose that number 7
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Theevilone(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
Marco Reus kill you there! 48!

Why ?
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2021

Money for Money

Rich verses Rich

Poverty must be turned to Rich and wealth/wealthy in Jesus Name AMEN

We Move
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
kiddwaya fada is not a billionaire is just a hustler oversees. My dad has 3 hotels yet nobody tag me a billionaire son y should i tag kiddwaya fada a billionaire.

Billionaire Son, I hope you will now enjoy yourself
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
BaeMercy:
The only billionaire I see here is Davido who is working very hard to keep the billionaire title in his lineage, while kid is just a boy who depends on his Dad's wealth

Do you know the type of business kiddway is into? Some make millions and Billions without making noise about their business or source of income
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to both of them..
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Coldie(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:

Nobi everybody dey like show off for social media.
Some people dae like show off, if them no show u sometimes mean say really nothing to show
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Coldie(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
you be bastarddd. wetin e enter go benue state for e grandma burial? na ur pa head abi. putting so much energy in bringing someone down.
Mumu him enter private jet go him grand na burial... Mumu an average clout chasing celebrity go snap picture with the private jet.

Poverty dae disturb u so u no go understand
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Signum(f): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
devilmaycry:

sarcasm
only some will understnd

He's flying colors
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
I like Davido, but he is such an idiot. He doesn't have to advertise his pseudo '7ness' at every opportunity. This idiot is too enthusiastic and involved in a dirty matter that doesn't really benefit him in anyway.

It is shameful to watch. It will end in tears for him. Such a misguided idiot.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by kenzysmith: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Your father is a poor man. Kiddwaya's father organised his birthday in London that had 15 Nigerian governors in attendance. 1st time ever for that feat.

Google Terry Waya's net worth now, you will realise your father is not worthy to be their gateman
u no see as u no get sense! Because kidd told u guys u believe my dad is the own of proteia hotels. Delta' benin and port hacourt browse and see for urself.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Oharina(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Egede play... strong man
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by lugo99(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
eddyslim:
Better pikin
rugged sm. 7 na nomba, Jew no fit cap..
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by lugo99(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRASH:
That 7 you are seeing there is in combination with the yellow jersey. 7/ yellow. If you know, you know
7ontop yellow movement... make ur 7 stand gidigba against yellow mvt.. Egede men collect am..
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 4:25am On Feb 23, 2021
One dey sing. The other one dey...?
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
osamz007:
DAVIDO DEY PLAY SEVEN WITH A YELLOW JERSEY. A DORTMUND FAN I GUESS
E... G... E.... D..... E

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter