Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) (54452 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Vector, Aki, Sound Sultan, Ruggedman, Other Celebrities Play football together / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by tbtosine(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2021
BaeMercy:

There was a match between them which featured other celebrities too
Get data and be current
OP is right oga

Madam. The defendant of OP i think you should inform your Op to give full details next time they want to do soboloyoke or amebo. How will i know there was a full match when i see no video.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by adecz: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2021
So what nahhh? sad angry

➡Somebody should warn Kiddwaya
to stop taking those anabolic
bodybuilding steroids.

➡See as him body thick like village
Tiv man body.

The side effects of steroid use are'nt
pleasant.✖❌✖
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by pickatyouu: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Life is gucci for those with kudi

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2021
>
Meanwhile, see Zlatan abegi... grin

Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by SatanicPriest: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2021
he go soon blend kidwaya. ma the no worry soon them go begin dey use these celebs promoting cultsm to count scores
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by BaeMercy(f): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2021
tbtosine:

Madam. The defendant of OP i think you should inform your Op to give full details next time they want to do soboloyoke or amebo. How will i know there was a full match when i see no video.
Sorry for you
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by eddyslim(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Ijeleigbo:

Aye things....
You know the story behind the yellow

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by jojomario(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2021
ikennamadu1:

lol you they reason far.. only God know why him choose that number 7
7 on a yellow
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by SatanicPriest: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
kiddwaya fada is not a billionaire is just a hustler oversees. My dad has 3 hotels yet nobody tag me a billionaire son y should i tag kiddwaya fada a billionaire.
me i have 7 condos abroad and no nairalander tags me a billionaire. even the guys on ahsawo thread think i am a audio billionaire. why should i tag kidwaya fada a billionaire cool

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by tbtosine(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2021
BaeMercy:
Sorry for you

sorry for yourself. Portholes !
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by sandysaint: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2021
9jaRealist:

NOPE! grin
It was the TEAM’s jersey.

>

Lol... You missed the point of that comment. It's the Yellow and the 7. The Dortmund is just there to make it a plain statement.

The commenter knows the streets well.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by SatanicPriest: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2021
9jaRealist:
>

laycon was there and no one send am o lol. omo this life na pure cruise

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by eddyslim(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2021
samuel19222:
clear road for that man wey dey play seven, I hope you Dey defend with your four and your one Dey intact
Better pikin
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by LastProphet: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
kiddwaya fada is not a billionaire is just a hustler oversees. My dad has 3 hotels yet nobody tag me a billionaire son y should i tag kiddwaya fada a billionaire.

Thank you Terry Waya is nothing but a fake fake fake! He's nowhere close to a billionaire, you know Benue state is so poor so moment you flash a N100m your folks quickly call you to run for president. Terry Waya got nothing, nonsense. He laundered a little money for IBB and since then we can't hear word again. Quiet billionaires in Benue that can pocket Waya are nothing less than 100.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Reex12(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2021
two billionaire kids doing thier thing nothing to see here.we ajekpako should mind our business
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by BaeMercy(f): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2021
tbtosine:

sorry for yourself. Portholes !
lol Pothole brain
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by tbtosine(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2021
BaeMercy:
lol
Pothole brain

if you want trouble this morring i will give you one. If you know what is good for yourself don't mention me again. Otherwise you will get some fatory reset slap in a jiffy. Be warned.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by BaeMercy(f): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2021
tbtosine:

if you want trouble this morring i will give you one. If you know what is good for you don't mention me again. Otherwise you will get some fatory reset slap in a jiffy. Be warned.
This kid is in pains
Ehyah, sorry
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by OLUWADASH: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2021
osamz007:
DAVIDO DEY PLAY SEVEN WITH A YELLOW JERSEY. A DORTMUND FAN I GUESS

7 egede
Yellow and black still egede �
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Josywhyte: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2021
So make i do wetin now
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Neymessi: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
are you sure? Hahaha
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by tbtosine(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2021
BaeMercy:
This kid is in pains
Ehyah, sorry

Last warning ! You're warned to keep distance from TBTOSINE. You might be toying around with your future husband. Be civilized and talk reasonably.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by BRASH: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2021
paulolee:
davido looks nothing close to cr7 on the pitch...a Nigeria yakubu jersey would b better..
That 7 you are seeing there is in combination with the yellow jersey. 7/ yellow. If you know, you know
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by pquaver(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2021
phemsie:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal that to u, I know for sure

Cultist.. See them
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by sammyboyz21(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2021
grin grin grin
paulolee:
davido looks nothing close to cr7 on the pitch...a Nigeria yakubu jersey would b better..
grin
paulolee:
Bro u no think well for davido
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2021
devilmaycry:

sarcasm
only some will understnd

Egede things
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2021
zedegit:

It was said that Erica swallowed Kiddaways milk doing the BBnaija show after a steamy session which was never shown.
billionaire milk is sufficient for her, it will make her skin glow.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2021
9jaRealist:
>

Association of Poornaire children celebrity.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by PositiveDirect: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2021
Wahala for who no be billionaire son.
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by talk2maurice(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2021
osamz007:

Foolish pikin wey carry cultism for head like say na handiwork. Olodo
Re: Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) by brunxy(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2021
osamz007:
grin Men wey dey in the spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Banky W's Giuseppe Zanotti "Spacey" Shoes Worth $795.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.