Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander (48140 Views)

Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by ModestGal(f): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Na wa o. Nigerians are really suffering o. Our government no try at all. It has been long I set my eyes on firewood cooking, may God enrich us all

To Op, I think you should be posting this on your Instagram, you will have many followers, what you are doing is really fun and I love it. I can be giving you ideas to try if you don't mind and help you grow your Instagram handle
I love your creativity

I think the frog is not the normal frog, small children used to catch,play with it or roast it, it has a special name, though it has resemblance with frog but its not a frog. I don't think anyone would eat frog

1 Like

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'll take the fish and plantain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Minesbetter(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by HopeVictor(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
If una know how sweet frog dey una no go allow frog jump pass you..

4 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
frog? I can't see myself eating that
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Lamasta(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
OP na frog you dey use eat indomie grin
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Fresh meme cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by shadeyinka(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
budaatum:

This is absolutely wicked. A content man with no worries. Respect.

Peaceful death after man eat big black Nigerian FROG

3 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
ModestGal:
Na wa o. Nigerians are really suffering o. Our government no try at all. It is well
how is that suffering?
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by DeRay98(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Fresh meme cheesy

Lucky you hungry python or anaconda no dey that pond, he for end sleeping in the stomach of the big snake
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by therajah: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pls dont start another pandemic !
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by stupidmod3: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
u just spoil d food with frog
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Killermamba: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
tonye33:
Lalasticlala

This one na eat and die
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Eriokanmi: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wow, this is coooooool. Enjoying under a serene atmosphere where there's no pollution of any kind. There's a town in the south south I always visit. Their skin is fresher than those of us living in lagos with AC on 24/7, from home AC to car AC and then office AC and back home same way. I began asking questions and they said they eat natural food...fish killed today and roasted today, vegetable plucked today and cooked today, the environment is devoid of pollution and it breathes cool on them. This guy is a good example of a worry-less life.

He can't have high blood pressure, respiratory issues and any disease which stress could cause. Here in the city you hear of a heart attack, diabetes, HBP, kidney issues , etc. Go to the village all these are far away from them. We are busy chasing money exposing ourselves to all manners of risks yet, vanity opon vanity, all is vanity, says the preacher. Na wetin we chop for belle just like this guy did , na im be our own. No be that Estate wey we build or that our money wey dey chill for bank vaults

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by BREYZ: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
tonye33:
ANOTHER WEIRD MEAL PREPARED BY PAPIWATER BESIDE THE WATERSIDE SIDE. SCROLL TILL THE END

#Noodle_with_frog_friedTilapia_and_periwinkle

So today I came up with a new recipe in my waterside kitchen. Here with me, I made a delicious meal using noodles with frog meat and fried Tilapia fish together with periwinkle, carrot, unripe tomatoes onions and fresh pepper.

Procedures: I steam my periwinkle with a sauce and kept it separate, I steam my frog with pepper onion, salt and maggi, kept it seperate. Boiled my indomie and filter it . Then I added my carrot unripe tomatoes onion pepper and and spices and steam frog then turn it and steam it for 2more mins.I fried my TILAPIA fish and ripe plantain. Then dish everything inside the plate. That's how I arrived at this result below. Thanks and feel free to join me

Tamuno ehhhhh[color=#770077][/color] shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by NaBanga: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Was Fish not enough? Your greed caused you to add Frog and Snail to the menu. When a virus pops up and people stop dropping like flies, you will scream Why God?
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by ModestGal(f): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Wow, this is coooooool. Enjoying under a serene atmosphere where there's no pollution of any kind. There's a town in the south south I always visit. Their skin is fresher than those of us living in lagos with AC on 24/7, from home AC to car AC and then office AC and back home same way. I began asking questions and they said they eat natural food...fish killed today and roasted today, vegetable plucked today and cooked today, the environment is devoid of pollution and it breathes cool on them. This guy is a good example of a worry-less life.

He can't have high blood pressure, respiratory issues and any disease which stress could cause. Here in the city you hear of a heart attack, diabetes, HBP, kidney issues , etc. Go to the village all these are far away from them. We are busy chasing money exposing ourselves to all manners of risks yet, vanity opon vanity, all is vanity, says the preacher. Na wetin we chop for belle just like this guy did , na im be our own. No be that Estate wey we build or that our money wey dey chill for bank vaults
Which estate you build? Stay there and be deceiving yourself behind keyboard
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
DSC7...

YOU DEY SEE ANOTHER COMPATRIOT ABI, NA WHEN YOU GO OPEN YOUR THREAD MAKE WE SEE YOUR BREASTFUL NOODLES OR WETIN YOU THINK NAU..

For da last pic, Papiwater go just be laik after a wonderful meal, na rest sure pass, I cannor go and kii myself....

3 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by baddosky1: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Adakintroy: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Niga is living his best life.

Make I make money do go village.

Town na for retards.

So so noise. Church speaker all night vigil put you to sleep and alah wakubaro wake you up.

Insults from conductors smoke dust everywhere. Dirty place.

Go find nature,coolbreeze, organic foods, not all this fertilizer induced. No.

Real bush meat..not poultries weh their bones be like fish.

Need to find me someday. I will find me someday.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by anonym0us: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:

When poverty dey sleep you want wake am

1 Like

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Angelacruz: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Fresh meme cheesy
I swear[img]
Kriss216:
Fresh meme cheesy
I swear[/img]
Kriss216:
Fresh meme cheesy
I swear

1 Like

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by ElValiente(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
tonye33:
Lalasticlala
village life. Miss those days.
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Eriokanmi: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
ModestGal:

Which estate you build? Stay there and be deceiving yourself behind keyboard
I've not built an Estate yet. I just cited an example...that life is not worth amassing all the things of life which would eventually be a passing whim. Life of simplicity is the best. All what we can lay claim to, is the food we eat and not all those property or estate...do I make myself clear?

8 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by April4th(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
tonye33:
Lalasticlala

Bros u nor well at all. I done faint with laugh grin grin grin
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by smile11s(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
ModestGal:
Na wa o. Nigerians are really suffering o. Our government no try at all. It has been long I set my eyes on firewood cooking, may God enrich us all

To Op, I think you should be posting this on your Instagram, you will have many followers, what you are doing is really fun and I love it. I can be giving you ideas to try if you don't mind and help you grow your Instagram handle
I love your creativity

I think the frog is not the normal frog, small children used to catch,play with it or roast it, it has a special name, though it has resemblance with frog but its not a frog. I don't think anyone would eat frog

How is this suffering? This man is living the fullest and enjoying the natural habitat without artificial man made rubbish.
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by NiRfreak(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
You be real man...A simp can never have the confidence to do this...You are truly red-pilled.
Watch how Nairaland gals will bombard his PM just to have a taste of the frog. They love spreading their legs for confident guys

2 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by ModestGal(f): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
smile11s:

How is this suffering? This man is living the fullest and enjoying the natural habitat without artificial man made rubbish.
Firewood cooking
Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by capitalzero: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nice thread. Frogs are not poisonous. Toads are poisonous.

5 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by smile11s(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
ModestGal:

Firewood cooking

For a better tasting food you should use firewood

2 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by Eriokanmi: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
anonym0us:
When poverty dey sleep you want wake am[/b]
lol. This guy is rich in his own way. He enjoys cool breath in a cool environment. If you go to hospital and see where the rich are gasping for breath under a ventilator, with many of them struggling to catch just one hour sleep, taking all manners of expensive drugs to invite sleep, you'd understand what this guy is enjoying.

3 Likes

Re: A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander by just2endowed: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
smile11s:

He is consuming indomi, that's another trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Do You Eat The Skin Of A Mango!?!? / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.