Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms (41648 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by adedehinbo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
How I wish I was among them
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by vincentjk(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
embarassed
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by vincentjk(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
adedehinbo:
How I wish I was among them

There's power in the tongue, hope you know this.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why was a military plane taking off from NAIA?
Are there no military airstrips in Abuja?
Anyway I'm sure those ones have had their fair share of flexing muscle on civilians; they've tried.
I wish there was a lawless underworld where everyone would go after death.
A lot of issues would be settled there.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Icekyng: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
I made video call with the captain this week on WhatsApp cry
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by brookz: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
R I P to the dearly departed.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by extol1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
From the stories I have heard about the maintenance culture of the Airforce. I am surprised more of these incidents have not happened
not in air force alone, in fact every sectors in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by adedehinbo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
vincentjk:

There's power in the tongue, hope you know this.
yeah that's true, sincerely I really wish so,I swear with my life,what's the importance of life itself when we gonna die someday
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by TheAviator: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
EmekaBlue:
They never knew they will die this Sunday morning. Rip

This New CAS starting on a bad note. From Orlu air attack to air crash...what is next?!

Don't be silly please. So, it was the new CAS that crashed the aircraft? Aba!
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by joshuaidibia(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
fergie001:
It was reported earlier that a military aircraft King Air 350 crashed short of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja runway, after reporting engine failure enroute Minna.

AVM Ibikunle Daramola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivxJar59xJU

*AVM Ibikunle Daramola is the Director, Public Relations and Information Headquarters, Nigerian Airforce*

May their souls RIP, Amen.

I felt so much pity for all victims of plane crash the first day I flew in one. The thought of being enclosed in a box 35,000 and 42,000 feet above the ground and crashing down, mehn, it's not funny. Condolences to all who lost anyone close to them by air crash. Condolences to families of crash incident

3 Likes

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by EmekaBlue(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
TheAviator:

Don't be silly please. So, it was the new CAS that crashed the aircraft? Aba!
maybe his badluck
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Balkan(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
The should release the names of the officer who died first, so that we don't waste our time investigating in house job
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by 2016v2017: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Okortor:
I hate to hear military men die but God knows best.
Rip gallants..may God grant the families fortitude to bear this great loss. Amen.
so you only like hear that they killed innocent civilians?
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by seyz91(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
Jestin:
Why was Buhari not inside the aircraft??
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Mrpojj(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
layiseguncaro:
hope they never carry Southern officers go kill again. I no just trust these Fulanis
We go know when them announce their names
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by oshonwambada: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
7 Souls who were well alive by this time yesterday!
7 Soul who Probably had Plans on what to do this Evening..
May GOD Comfort their Grieving Families..

Brothers/Sisters, we do not know who is Next to go!
Do not Joke with your Eternity!
Make JESUS a Pirioty in your Life.
With JESUS, you live or Die , you Gain..
yes u are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by aleeyus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
ezugegere:
I hope they never carry Southern officers go kill again. I no just trust these Fulanis
What is wrong with you guys
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by ipswitch: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oh no! Lord, comfort their families.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by ugobi2555: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
7 Souls who were well alive by this time yesterday!
7 Soul who Probably had Plans on what to do this Evening..
May GOD Comfort their Grieving Families..

Brothers/Sisters, we do not know who is Next to go!
Do not Joke with your Eternity!
Make JESUS a Pirioty in your Life.
With JESUS, you live or Die , you Gain..

1 Like

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by laluski(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A ll

P ersonnel

C remated?

[img]https://media./images/04c3bd721a0fa40bcd1e90540e8dc815/tenor.gif[/img]

You all just stop all these nonsense Apc gifs
Someone just lost a father, mother, brother/sister. Someone just lost a bread winner and you're here making mockery of yourself (not the situation at hand).
Avbin seeing these uselss APC gifs all over different threads
It's wrong and a very stupid thing to do
Stop it and grow up angry

1 Like

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
I wish them a safe journey to hell.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Stonecold8796: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Stonecold8796: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
May God bless the departed souls .please subscribe https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Uw7boTNFIO3kLb8YF4QJg
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Jaqenhghar: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
extol1:

not in air force alone, in fact every sectors in Nigeria
True.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's why I fear flying.
Something u just have no control about, except for 2 men called pilot, which u dont know if they are drunk, or didn't calibrate their equipments well.

Inside plane, that's wen u will know de the clause, we are in God's hand
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by guy222: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
ezugegere:
I hope they never carry Southern officers go kill again. I no just trust these Fulanis
you are a complete fool.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by TheAviator: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
EmekaBlue:
maybe his badluck

Stop this joke
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by relicng: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
R.I.P to them
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by NOwazobia: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeria agencies and ministries always investigating, with conclusion or the result not getting to the public.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Confirmedzombie: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
People are heartless, look at the comments above from Igbos. Plane crash happen everywhere in the world just like accident.

This guys are really bitter full of hate and enemies of Nigeria.

They blame govt for everything.

I spit on all Igbos

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by simplemay: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
rip���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.