Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode (1000 Views)

My Spirit Has Left APC, I Have Parted Ways With Them Forever -Fani Kayode / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / I’ll remain in APC to fight injustice, support Buhari’s ‘re election -Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by gistsmill04: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Nigerian Minister of Aviation, has claimed that he never at any point in time told anyone he was going to remain in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, forever.

The PDP chieftain also said that he did not tell anyone that he was decamping to the ruling party All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a lengthy response he wrote at the weekend on his rumoured plan to dump the PDP, the politician said that those criticising without hearing from him “need mental health checks and medical attention!”

Fani-Kayode said he was amazed that some people were saying that he will not be welcome in the APC even when he has “not publicly expressed a desire to join.”

“The joker that claimed I was rejected by the APC needs to tell me where and when I applied to join them and what my registration number was!” He said.

“Did I tell you I am leaving PDP for APC? Or did I tell anyone that I will stay in PDP forever no matter what happens or no matter what they do to me or to the country?”

Femi Fani-Kayode said that it would be clear to the world when he chooses to make a move, asking critics to “hold your hate fire till we get to that bridge.”

“Yet know this: I owe no-one any explanation for what I will do or will not do tomorrow, I will gladly live with the consequences of my actions,” he added.

Fani Kayode went on to declare that ahead of 2023 general elections, there will be realignments and new alliances

“I do not know what the details are yet but, before 2023, there will surely be many realignments and new alliances. Both parties will see many shifts and many individuals will change sides,” he said.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/i-never-told-anyone-remain-pdp-forever-fani-kayode.html

Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by NwaNimo1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by tsephanyah(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
This junky think he is relevant. Trying to sell himself to buni but we saw right through his smelling body and reject his type. Go Away you are not relevant, maybe only to the stupid terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by Inkling(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by Sirjamo: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
This how Nigerian politicians speak when they are about to decamp.
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by Freestainworld(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
People wey dey carry politicians matter for head no get work, they are all the same, just allow them to keep decamping, it is their hubby
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by Rugaria: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Agbayaa..
Anywhere bellee face..
Preparing the ground for a soft landing..
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by Monogamy: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
FFK, where belle face..
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by TANID(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2021
In all these I pity the IPOB terrorists...who have been licking his smelly nyash since he started abusing Buhari..

IPOB miscreants like ll

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by lonecatt(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2021
What other legitimate job or business does this man do apart from jumping from one place to the other.
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by istina: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2021
This is one of the worst yorubas i've seen
I will always respect Prof Wole Soyinka and Omoyele Sowore because, they support you when and if they feel you will do well and criticise you when you fail; thats to me is the hallmark of a true critic.
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by yemmight(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Body language. We all know that Naija politicians are not different from prostitutes.
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by Lafenwaoke: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2021
This man has decamped
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by jlinkd78(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Noted
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by blackpanda: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2021
Hahahahahaha

Very disappointing for wailers. Chai grin shocked
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by blackpanda: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2021
lonecatt:
What other legitimate job or business does this man do apart from jumping from one place to the other.

Hes a political prostitute
Come 2023 this man will lick the ground that buhari walks on grin
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by darkwan: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2021
nawa for this guy....
Re: I Never Told Anyone I’ll Remain In PDP Forever – Fani-kayode by Christistruth00: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lafenwaoke:
This man has decamped

We warned them Fani Kayode is a Food First Politician he would decamp when his Kitchen runs out of Yam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle / 20million Naira To Stay In Nigeria Or 24hrs In America? / Message To The "We The South South" Charlatans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.