Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo (1164 Views)

A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Tuljaking(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Its a research assignment not that deep research

Some one help me

Whatsapp 08143313100
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Zdoh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
@Ruth lol �
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by meobizy(f): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mention me for the next one and with a week’s notice.
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Nigerianization(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
What field of study?

Reply here before i can contact you. Hope say you get money to pay?
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
I don't know why it is so hard for you people to bend down and study.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by zedegit: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:

Blombloklaat

your boobs if atal it's you is saturated and needs to place on a wheelbarrow.

Stop burdening yourself. I can equally volunteer to carry it for you on a commission basis.
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2021
zedegit:

Blombloklaat

your boobs if atal it's you is saturated and needs to place on a wheelbarrow.

Stop burdening yourself. I can equally volunteer to carry it for you on a commission basis.
How much commission
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by taretoofine(m): 5:21am On Feb 22, 2021
Hala me or send me a message
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by nicewine: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2021
I run this stuff. I use grammarly too. Just try to mention me on the next one with a week's notice.
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Living05: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:

Too many distractions
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Living05:

Too many distractions
Shameful
Re: Who Can Help Me With An Assignment 25pages To Be Submitted Tommorow Payment Invo by Living05: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:

Shameful

Just the nature of our present society..a lot of things are designed to steal your attention

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend / Info On Msc. Oil & Gas Courses In Scotland / Waec Registration: Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.