Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... (471 Views)

Reasons God Is Pouring Revelations And Knowledge Of Secrets In Our Days / I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me / Jerusalem: How To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From The Impacts Of Zionism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by apstpaulg(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
God will never take something away from you without the intention of replacing it with something better. Trust that God will put the right people in your life at the right time and for the right reason. God's plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful and hard, but don't forget that when God is silent, He's doing something for you. (Romans 8:28, Isaiah 43:19).

I want you to remember that God is always by your side. So whatever didn't work out for you as planned, this is God's own way of saying: wait, I've got something much better for you (Pro 12:23)

When you walk with the LORD, He gives you vision. He gives you vision pertaining to your future, visions pertaining to your life, He gives you vision pertaining to things He wants to accomplish with you and through you. He causes you to see into the future, so can head for that future. Everyone may not see what you see, or know the future that God is guiding you into. But some people try to tell everyone what God is showing them. And @

3 Likes

Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wow.. Great piece. I'm blessed.

Thank you Sir.
Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by Eviana(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Beautifully written.....
Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by apstpaulg(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Wow.. Great piece. I'm blessed.

Thank you Sir.
thank you
Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by apstpaulg(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Eviana:
Beautifully written.....
God bless you

1 Like

Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by apstpaulg(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by apstpaulg(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by apstpaulg(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2023
If at first you don't succeed, then you are among the world's greatest achievers.
Re: 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... by apstpaulg(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2023
After the dust of trials have settled, it'll be truly rewarding.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Had A Model To Demonstrate How To Reach Organism To His Congregation. / 75 Truth About Alcohol / This 3 Things Can Make You Sin All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.