Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) (65141 Views)

BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State / Gunshots: Hope Uzodinma Security Men Invade Rochas Okorocha's Wife Property / Supreme Court: Why We Accepted Materials Tendered By Uzodinma, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by Hafyz23(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:
There is too much bitterness in that state called Imo
Imolites are naturally hateful towards anybody especially mbaise people.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by pointblank247(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Gbusia nu onwe unu,
Ndi ara
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
You lots are the reason Nigeria is called a zoo. You came shouting kiill corruption, somebody is ready to do that yet you won't wail with sense. Ihedioha would have his day if he ate our yams.

Imo is not Lagos where they cast juju of mass hypnotism on little folks like you.
We go help you tell them, sorry I am not related to Lagos in any way. Someone who is involved in a N12b scandal, fraudulent governorship post is the best person to fight corruption?
Why is he not harassing Ihedioha for buying almost N1/4b vehicles and stealing billions in just 6 months. It is bad belle between the 2 of them.
A thief is not the right person to embarrass a thief. Nobody has humiliated him publicly for his theft. He should vomit his own first before humiliating someone.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
You lots are the reason Nigeria is called a zoo. You came shouting kiill corruption, somebody is ready to do that yet you won't wail with sense. Ihedioha would have his day if he ate our yams.

Imo is not Lagos where they cast juju of mass hypnotism on little folks like you.
He built all these amongst others using you people as labourers there without anybody coming to his senses but you people still don't know you are mass hypnotized and juju is working on you people as they distract you with Lagos?
Someone involved in a N12b scandal was promoted from 4th to 1st as your governor and you accepted him but you don't know you are mass hypnotized? How many governors went to meet Wike over killings and locking up for months? Instead they were concerned about Onions but you still don't know juju and mass hypnotism is working on you still?

1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2021
Head shot and he's sitting comfortable with face mask.

Dammnnnn mehn...

This country and fake news, fake people, fake government...

Damnn mehn... Am outta hereii
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's how they killed themselves during the civil war and frame Nigerian Army. They will soon say it is Fulani Herdsmen.

Nonsense so they were responsible for the asaba massacre Don't forget your brain in the sewage while typing
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by kayjay69(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2021
It is personal but why the hell should any well meaning Nigerian care what these two do to each other.

My view as a Yoruba man is, I do not wish both of them well, whether it is Mr Acid Rain/ Ministry of Happiness or Mr I am more Fulani than the Fulani themselves. They are simply two fat mouths who add zero to the overall development and growth of the Igbo people.
seunmsg:
What the fvck is wrong with Okorocha and Uzodinma? Why are they behaving like this? They belong to the same party and they are doing this nonsense ti each other! When will southern leaders stop this pull him Down syndrome and start behaving with sense and maturity?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by ptoall1000: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Must they always use life bullets
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

Nonsense so they were responsible for the asaba massacre My useless mama, Don't forget your brain in the sewage while typing

Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by VanBommel(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2021
seunmsg:
What the fvck is wrong with Okorocha and Uzodinma? Why are they behaving like this? They belong to the same party and they are doing this nonsense ti each other! When will southern leaders stop this pull him Down syndrome and start behaving with sense and maturity?
I'm tired of these southern governors especially my SE people honestly
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by dederocs(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2021
lies, maybe hit on the head with an object, if shot in the head he go dey trauma now.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2021
That na balltle of the elites.
Wetin me my konsine?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oh ooo , l why is there no killings? At least they should have kill Okorohausa. At least o room for employment for another replacement in the senate. Ohoooo, why na.? Please next time me reporter if they don't kill, make sure you kill. It can even be yourself.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
roach Roachas, lol. Aunty karma finally caught up with him cheesy
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by CBARRY1: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
When two or more Elephants fight, ..........
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Akanbiedu:

While it's possible Okorocha did that and more, kindly tell us why he is more vilified than people like Ikpeazu if not sentiment against APC and Buhari.

Only a none Abian who doesn't know anything about abia state can make this statement.

Abians hate Apc and Buhari, yet Ikpeazu is making serious plans to decamp to apc.

Why then is he so bold about this knowing he may loose the "goodwill" of Abians? Because
he never had any goodwill and he's very much aware their votes never counted since 2003, after the first tenure of OUK.

Federal might wins elections for them and when there's little protest to any rigging, they will be termed seccessionist and onwardly shot without any consequence.

Abians would have liberated themselves if not for this federal might bondage.

And so, like most Nigerians, Abians now follow the defeated mentality of "if you can't beat them, you join them".

Now, to conquer the federal might in Nigeria, the people only needs a critical juncture since they don't have the guts to seriously question their leaders.

Critical junctures like the Ngige/Uba crisis that emboldened Anambra people to make sure their votes counted. Imo people also had this opportunity with Rocha's first outing against Ohakim.

Problem is sustaining the tempo of which can be weakened within 4years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by Lightorder: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
pricklewane:
It is the almighty God you worship that will destroy you, each member of your household along with all your dead n unborn generation for daring to tell me to leave Igbos alone.

Which day do cursed n forsaken Igbos like your father not talk about my state daily on this NL. May it never be well with you n your entire household dead alive n unborn for mustering the audacity to tell me not to talk about igbo.I return it to you seven folds

Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by zedegit: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Senators and governors don't get military protection. Only the president and vice president do.

He could still have gotten them if he wanted.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
77up:
65% of what we reads online these days are not true,one just need to use his head.

He was shot in the head and still balance on the sit like that , yeye grin
I just tire shocked

Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by kolade560: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
That's d typical hallmark of Igbo's, they can kill their brothers and kinsmen cos of money. imagine being in same party and maltreating each other like this.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.