Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! (1369 Views)

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by illusion2: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/04/08/pakistan.teen.bomber/index.html?hpt=T2

[center]Boy in Pakistan tells police of suicide bombing school[/center]

[center]An injured suicide bomber whose explosive vest partially detonated lying on the ground April 3 at the shrine of 13th century Sufi Saint Ahmed Sultan in Pakistan.[/center]

Umar Fidai says, "I did a wrong thing". He tells police 300 children are being trained at a strike .
A militant dangles a tantalizing reward for the boy: Heaven

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- A sorrowful Pakistani teen suspected of collaborating in this week's deadly suicide bombing at a Sufi shrine is claiming to police that scores of his young peers at a camp in the nation's perilous tribal region are being trained to stage attacks.

"I did a wrong thing," Umar Fidai said from his hospital bed aired on national TV Friday. "Please forgive me."

Fidai was arrested alive after the suicide bombing at a Sufi shine on Sunday killed at least 41 people and wounded more than 100. The blast occurred in Dera Ghazi Khan in Punjab province.

The boy hails from a village in the Pakistani tribal district of North Waziristan, an area that neighbors war-torn Afghanistan. The Taliban and al Qaeda have had a strong presence in the region, and Sunni Muslim militants based in Pakistan have staged attacks in Afghanistan.

Fidai said in TV interviews he got suicide bombing lessons for six months, including training to use pistols, grenades and a suicide jacket. He said an Afghan Taliban leader named Mullah Sangeen was in charge of the training camp.

He said he had been recruited one day as he was coming home from school, when a Taliban leader named Qari Zafar met him and persuaded him he would go to heaven if he carried out a suicide attack.

"The moment you will press the button of your suicide jacket, you will immediately go to heaven," Fidai said Zafar told him.

"I was only keener to go to heaven. I never thought about my family members during the training," said Fidai, whose father is dead and whose two younger sisters live in Esa Khel, his home village.

Fidai gave the interview in police custody. It is unclear how representative they are of his own opinions or experiences.

Ahmed Mubarak, the police chief of the Dera Ghazi Khan district, said the teen told police that more than 300 boys between ages 12 and 17 are being trained in North Waziristan's Mir Ali area to stage suicide bombings.

The boy also told police that Uzbeks and Tajiks are among the militants in that region of Pakistan, indicating the presence of foreigners there.

In his televised comments, Fidai advised the boys in training that the strikes are un-Islamic and that they should refuse to stage them.

In the bombing Sunday, a man blew himself up when he was stopped at the entrance of the Sakhi Sarkar shrine, and a second would-be suicide bomber wearing an explosives-laden jacket was arrested, Mubarak said.

The shrine is on the outskirts of the district capital, more than 400 kilometers (about 250 miles) south of Peshawar.

Dera Ghazi Khan is no stranger to violent bombings. Dozens of people were killed in a December 2009 bombing that ripped through a market near the home of a provincial official.

Another blast earlier that year struck a crowd of Shiite Muslims as they took part in a procession toward a mosque, killing scores of people.

Pakistan is largely Sunni Muslim, and militants there have targeted religious minorities, like Shiites, Sufis and Christians.

Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by Sweetnecta: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
Each of these evils s borne out of ignorance and deviance away from True Islam.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by illusion2: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Each of these evils s borne out of ignorance and deviance away from True Islam.
'True Islam' needs to fight back !
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by Sweetnecta: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^^ And if they wish for peace, lean towards peace with them, too.

Where does it say fight back, without stopping?

Alhandulillah. at least you did not invent that Muslim must start a war, or strike [preemptive strike of Bush style] first, even when not provoked, but armed with suspicion of WMD only.

Continue. just maybe you will get better, allowing the light of iman to enter your heart. it rekindles a dead heart.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by azharuddin: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2011
The Believers weapon is Dua (prayer).
Lets ask help from the provider and sustainer of all of us, Allah the Almighty.

[size=14pt]Ya Allah,
Protect us from disunity,
Protect us from going into the wrong path,
Guide us in the right path,
Save us from this unwanted killings and violence,
Give us knowledge that benifit us,
Protect us from misunderstanding your commands,
Bless us with the ablility to worship you perfectly,
Forgive our mistakes, Ya Rahman, Ya Raheem.
Have Mercy on us, for we are weak.
Reconcile all of us in Heaven.
Ameen.[/size]
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by LagosShia: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
Thanks "illusion" for posting this news.

this is the wahhabi/salafi sickness that muslims and non-muslims alike are suffering from.sunni youths are falling victims to their sickness and increasingly being deceived into carrying out these criminal acts.while shias and sufis and innocent people in London and elsewhere are butchered.the only cure for this sickness is the shia wisdom,guidance and leadership.but yet again,the west would rather have criminals like the CIA puppet Bin Laden misrepresenting Islam than have genuine people who care about themselves lead muslims.we see how wahhabi government in saudi is the number western ally in the middle east.most of the suicide bombers of 9/11 were saudis.

illusion2:

'True Islam' needs to fight back !

the issue is true islam would not be allowed to fight back.muslims need to find the will and stand independently.those zionist-wahabis are wrecking havoc even against muslims and innocent non-muslims.the true muslims who are fighting against occupation and fighting for their due rights are also viewed equally as "terrorists" rather than freedom fighters.those wahhabis want to kill the infidels and heretics.they forget that the Quran says there is no compulsion in belief.they imagine that in places where the Quran has verses narrating the fights between the early muslims and the infidels,the muslims were NOT fighting the infidels simply because they refused to believe.they forget that not one war did our Prophet started in offensive.all the wars led by the Prophet were defensive in nature.all the wars fought were fought against the infidels because the infidels declared war on muslims and not because of their belief.instead of these misguided men fighting for the right causes and defending muslim lands,they occupy themselves killing heretics in muslim countries and innocent people in streets of London and Madrid.the problem is they lack sense.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by LagosShia: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
azharuddin:

The Believers weapon is Dua (prayer).
Lets ask help from the provider and sustainer of all of us, Allah the Almighty.

[size=14pt]Ya Allah,
Protect us from disunity,
Protect us from going into the wrong path,
Guide us in the right path,
Save us from this unwanted killings and violence,
Give us knowledge that benifit us,
Protect us from misunderstanding your commands,
Bless us with the ablility to worship you perfectly,
Forgive our mistakes, Ya Rahman, Ya Raheem.
Have Mercy on us, for we are weak.
Reconcile all of us in Heaven.
Ameen.[/size]

neutralize the wahhabi sickness.only the shia pill can do that.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by ifyalways(f): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
Im just seeing this thread now and wish I saw it weeks back.

Now we are advocating for prayers rather than our usual fight back status ? haha.

@Topic,Sad.I agree with Illusion.Lets fight back with : Education,Preaching and encouraging true Islam,Not condoning any form of evil,prayers(the most efficient of all).
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by illusion2: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
ifyalways:

Im just seeing this thread now and wish I saw it weeks back.

Now we are advocating for prayers rather than our usual fight back status ? haha.

@Topic,Sad.I agree with Illusion.Lets fight back with : Education,Preaching and encouraging true Islam,Not condoning any form of evil,prayers(the most efficient of all).
True talk.

By fight back I mean education & enlightenment.

One of the reasons behind such radicalization is lack of exposure of the adherents to such theology !

LagosShia:

neutralize the wahhabi sickness.only the shia pill can do that.
Shiism isn't necessary the solution,all religions ,if not taken with the proper pill of moderation have a narcissistic tendency.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by dexmond: 8:05pm On May 31, 2011
I believe the "Suicide Instructor" must have showed the boys portions of the Quran that supports the illusion that they will go to heaven.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by Sweetnecta: 2:23am On Jun 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^ can you show us the portion in the Quran that suicide bombers will go to paradise. otherwise you are just as terrible as the instructor.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by dexmond: 2:56am On Jun 01, 2011
@ Sweetnecta

The following passages are some of the stuff fed those boys to kill themselves.

Qur'an 4:74

Let those (believers) Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter fight in the cause of Allah and whoso fights in the cause of Allah, - and is slain or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward.

Qur'an, 9:111

"Verily, Allah has purchased from the believers their selves and their wealth, in return for Heaven being theirs. They fight in the path of Allah and they kill and are killed "
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by Sweetnecta: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ let me ask you; is jesus not the same jihadist, in the manner of what the Quran says?

didn't he die, according to you because yahweh demands it?

killed or be killed said yahweh to jesus of the bible.

so he ask people around him to buy swords.

then ear was severed. and jesus was hung.

read your bible, dexmond. if i were you i will pull cloth over my eyes for lack of saying the reality.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by thehomer: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2011
illusion2:

True talk.

One of the reasons behind such radicalization is lack of exposure of the adherents to such theology !
Shiism isn't necessary the solution,all religions ,if not taken with the proper pill of moderation have a narcissistic tendency.

How about when they reject education as Boko Haram is doing?
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by thehomer: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2011
dexmond:

@ Sweetnecta

Let those (believers) Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter fight in the cause of Allah and whoso fights in the cause of Allah, - and is slain or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward.

"Verily, Allah has purchased from the believers their selves and their wealth, in return for Heaven being theirs. They fight in the path of Allah and they kill and are killed "

Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ let me ask you; is jesus not the same jihadist, in the manner of what the Quran says?

read your bible, dexmond. if i were you i will pull cloth over my eyes for lack of saying the reality.

@Sweetnecta.
You are committing a fallacy here known as Tu quoque. You need to either address the quotation presented by dexmond or show that dexmond actually thinks that your quotes about Jesus apply to him. All you have done is to attempt to dismiss the quote from the Quor'an that he presented by claiming that the Bible is also guilty. This does not address the argument he made.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by Sweetnecta: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Thehomer; « #13 on: Today at 07:47:42 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: illusion2 on April 12, 2011, 09:04 PM
True talk.

How about when they reject education as Boko Haram is doing?[/Quote]if you think this bold is Islamic, in the face of opposite view presented in the Quran by many verses, the first set being the first piece of revelation, i can see how you arrived at the second bold, below. you think your way and i understand your thinking style.

[Quote]« #14 on: Today at 07:53:04 AM »

Quote from: dexmond on Today at 02:56:48 AM
@ Sweetnecta

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:48:31 AM

@Sweetnecta.
You are committing a fallacy here known as Tu quoque. You need to either address the quotation presented by dexmond or show that dexmond actually thinks that your quotes about Jesus apply to him. All you have done is to attempt to dismiss the quote from the Quor'an that he presented by claiming that the Bible is also guilty. This does not address the argument he made.[/Quote]are there possible incidents that bring a pacifist like you to the fight, either in offensive or defensive position? if there is none for you, there is one for every person; when you cant take the pain of abuse anymore, certain that it will not stop unless you stop it yourself. jesus as a human reached that stage quickly in life; fighting mere businessmen when word of mouth could have been the first method to apply, if muhammad was in the same place. example of the discipline of muhammad and why i believe he would have talked first before fighting is how he did with the man who use the mosque as his personal toilet.

moses, david to name a few prophets and elects of Yahweh fought the enemies of God. even abraham did the same thing. john didn't in the physical way, though he did with his words which cost him his head. jesus attempted it later in life after the skirmishes in his youth. he even wanted to kill his subjects as a king and at the end he lost his life, according to the bible because Yahweh wanted it. whats the difference between this and verse 111 of chapter 9 of the Quran? none; kill for God or get killed for God and no one else, the reason Ali Abi Talib [ra] did not kill a person who he was about to kill, but the person spat in his face, making the condition personal in Ali's mind, instead the intending killing for Allah. now lets look at the Quranic ver in context, knowing that Ali's noble behavior above is learnt from Muhammad [as] his master.
you can start reading from chapter 4 verse 64 all the way to 79, for starter. you will see that obedience to Allah is the key, just like moses obeyed Yahweh, the muslims of the time of Quran when they were at war and even now are supposed to obey Allah, even in 'restraining' their hands in wars.
read chapter 8 verses 105 to 119. one will see that hypocrisy is frowned against. so when a believer is quoted that he aske why God forsook him, we know it was a lie on the believer or it was a saying of a disbeliever. obedience to God even in death has a great reward, why die for something other than what God wants you to die for; justice, kindness, defense of the poor, etc while you remain alive in spite of other reasons that are ugodly; cult and evil deeds.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by thehomer: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Thehomer; « #13 on: Today at 07:47:42 AM »if you think this bold is Islamic, in the face of opposite view presented in the Quran by many verses, the first set being the first piece of revelation, i can see how you arrived at the second bold, below. you think your way and i understand your thinking style.

Do you think that fresh water and salt water mix?

Sweetnecta:

are there possible incidents that bring a pacifist like you to the fight, either in offensive or defensive position? if there is none for you, there is one for every person; when you cant take the pain of abuse anymore, certain that it will not stop unless you stop it yourself. jesus as a human reached that stage quickly in life; fighting mere businessmen when word of mouth could have been the first method to apply, if muhammad was in the same place. example of the discipline of muhammad and why i believe he would have talked first before fighting is how he did with the man who use the mosque as his personal toilet.

What will make me fight is not quite relevant here.

Sweetnecta:

moses, david to name a few prophets and elects of Yahweh fought the enemies of God. even abraham did the same thing. john didn't in the physical way, though he did with his words which cost him his head. jesus attempted it later in life after the skirmishes in his youth. he even wanted to kill his subjects as a king and at the end he lost his life, according to the bible because Yahweh wanted it. whats the difference between this and verse 111 of chapter 9 of the Quran? none; kill for God or get killed for God and no one else, the reason Ali Abi Talib [ra] did not kill a person who he was about to kill, but the person spat in his face, making the condition personal in Ali's mind, instead the intending killing for Allah. now lets look at the Quranic ver in context, knowing that Ali's noble behavior above is learnt from Muhammad [as] his master.
you can start reading from chapter 4 verse 64 all the way to 79, for starter. you will see that obedience to Allah is the key, just like moses obeyed Yahweh, the muslims of the time of Quran when they were at war and even now are supposed to obey Allah, even in 'restraining' their hands in wars.
read chapter 8 verses 105 to 119. one will see that hypocrisy is frowned against. so when a believer is quoted that he aske why God forsook him, we know it was a lie on the believer or it was a saying of a disbeliever. obedience to God even in death has a great reward, why die for something other than what God wants you to die for; justice, kindness, defense of the poor, etc while you remain alive in spite of other reasons that are ugodly; cult and evil deeds.

The point is this. Are the quotes given by dexmond as being from the Qur'an truly in the Qur'an? If they are, then you need to justify them. What you've given above appear to be in support of what he said. The quotes direct people to fight for Allah and be willing to throw away their lives for this cause which is very similar to what is being taught in this suicide bombing school. So, you appear to be in support of dexmond's claim.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by vedaxcool(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
dexmond:

@ Sweetnecta

Quran
004.074 Let those fight in the cause of God Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
004.075 And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"

Well reading the next verse one would understand what the cause of ALLAH entails, fighting oppression etc In Islam there is a general frame work for warfare, in fact in it brought what we can call rules of engagement, from nit engaging civilians to not cutting down trees or destroying property. More importantly, In Islam i is wrong to fight people without any form of provocation/attack. ALLAH emphasize on obtaining knowledge as a muslim and this does not entail blind following of people. Reading verses in Isolation will not help in understanding, such behavior is not reasonable.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by Jaideyone(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2011
Islam is a religion of piss. Sweetnecta defend these verses from the koran.
Koran 9:30-the jews and the christians are perverts; fight them.

Koran 3:85-Any religion other than islam is not acceptable.

Koran9:123-Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.
Re: Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! by vedaxcool(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2011
Jaidey-one:

Islam is a religion of piss. Sweetnecta defend these verses from the koran.
Koran 9:30-the jews and the christians are perverts; fight them.

Koran 3:85-Any religion other than islam is not acceptable.

Koran9:123-Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.

When deluded individuals like yourself stop lying maybe you might see guidance:

009.030 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

where did it say fight them? because they are pervert, Lies seems to be the only way disbelieving hordes prove their case

009.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that
God is with those who fear Him.

where did it say make war on your unbelieving neighbours? it say fight the unbelievers who gird you about

003.085 If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to God), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

It says clearly Islam is the religion for mankind and failure to follow it will earn you a spot in the lair of Hell. it clearly say any other religion other than Islam is not acceptable to ALLAH, yet the perversive one eyed jaywalker comes here without adequately researching the verses his fanatical cut and paste approach has only brought him shame. How easy ALLAH shows the truth to the disbelievers of truth.

(1) (Reply)

. / Dubai Releases 1,000-kg Book On Prophet Mohammad / Shocking: Name Of Allah Appeared On A Tree In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.