Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal (3357 Views)

Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader / Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Nigerian Police have arrested former Governor of Imo state, Senator Rochas Okorocha for allegedly attacking them while trying to reclaim his sealed property, Igbere TV has learnt.

Our source revealed that an order from above has instructed that the police should parade Senator Okorocha like a common criminal on Monday.

IGBERE TV had reported Okorocha's Media Aide said his Boss whereabouts is still unknown after he was attacked by gunmen today.

"Yes, he was attacked today by gunmen. The details is still sketchy but I learnt that his Aide that followed him was shot".

"Senator Okorocha's whereabouts is also unknown following the attack," he told our correspondent on telephone.

IGBERE TV had reported that an Aide to Senator Rochas Okorocha was shot by Governor Hope Uzodimma's security personnel while trying to reclaim a property taken over by the State Government.

Recall that a team of government officials and police, led by the Commissioner for lands, Barr. Enyinnaya Onuegbu, on Friday, invaded the Royal Spring Palm Hotels and Apartments, allegedly owned by Nneoma Rochas Okorocha, wife of former Governor Rochas Okorocha, and sealed off the property.

Hope Uzodinma led administration, last week, recovered the Eastern Palm University from Rochas Okorocha and renamed it.

As former Imo governor Rochas Okorocha is battling incumbent governor Uzodinma over the recovery of the University, Uzodinma sealed off Okorocha's wife's hotel.

There were reports of sporadic shooting during the operation, as seen in videos from the scene.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1383261/breaking-police-arrest-sen-okorocha-paraded-like-common-criminal/

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Temidayo9(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Is he a Fulani man?
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by vanbonattel: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's why I love Igbos, they never let evil thrive, they will fight it till the end.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Tobinrobin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
They can’t parade him like a common criminal though. It’s just power tussle.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by thatgirl504(f): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Is it because Rochas is trying to float a new political party with the backing of APC worst nightmare in the person of Nyesom Wike?

Is it because Rochas has never in anyway show respect and love to Hope Uzodinma?

Is it because Rochas is trying to reveal the fraudulent activities of the APC during the governorship election that saw his son-in-law booted out like a dog and the installation of the supreme court governor?

Well, Rochas brought all these embarrassment upon himself when he danced romantically with the APC for his selfish reason.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by asobo1: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Karemarealty288(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Power dey sweet like sugar but e dey burn like fire....(To be paraded like a common criminal)

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by CobraAnambra: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
-Cobra
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by simple250: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rochas should call Mr president Him nor get buhari number again , Imo state developer of all time grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by AmadiAba: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chai
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by PrinceDz1: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hnnm
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Imo state and bitterness both young and old.

Tufiakwa

Please we need high wall borders to cut off these kinds of characters

This Rochas and Uzodimma fight is getting messier..

Gbapukwo Uriom
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by mrblayze(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ft
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by sweetonugbu: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Eyaaa
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Asgard13: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
TOO BAD..
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Freestainworld(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Okorocha is just tasting the microphone
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Toosure70: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tinubu self.
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by MadBrain(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Letter To All Yahoo Guys
---------------------------------------
My dear yahoo guys am Dmango writing on
behalf of all the non_yahoo guys in 9ja.
We're sick & tired of this things you're
doing us.
Because of you guys, we cannot dm any
girls freely again because of "I need 2k
urgently". when it is that any time they
ask you, you too will urgently send them
the 2k urgently.
To date fine girl is now a problem sef,
even ugly ones are using us to do shakara
because we cannot buy them iPhone wey
no get button for front for them. Ya
dating fine gals and still collecting the
ones we're managing, do you want us to
turn to gay? One fine girlfriend plus one
ugly gal is enough, pity us na, itis hustling
we're hustling to get money, we dinnoh
kee person.
Ordinary cover slippers that we used to
buy for #1,500 before, if you're even
lucky and go early in the morning to buy
it, you'll get it for #1,400 is now been
sold for #10,000, do you want us to be
walking barefooted. Try and learn how to
haggle on prize of goods, igbo boys are
desperate, they got that slippers for just
#200 from Aba.

I'm sure that we'll soon start using
palmfrond as clothes because of the way
you've make the prices of clothes to
skyrocket, now the only designers we can
afford are Mike, Palm Angelina, AdiBas
and Puma with the cat logo trying to jump
fence .
Not to talk of the way you're spending
money in clubs when we're at one side
managing our maltina and yoghurt, abi is
it the way you're oppressing us with your
rides, itis not a must you snap with car
key in your hand na, some will even be
bathing with car keys in their hand.
#ko_neccessary_na
Pity us na, if not for anything but for the
way we all trooped out to help deliver you
guys from Sars.
We're not asking you not to dupe them,
kwantinu, the Lord is ur strength buh
stop intimidating us.
Stop all this oppression before we start
going to shrine to swear for you people.
We hope to hear favourably from you soon
Yours faithfully
Copied
The bold got me.
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by futuregovernor: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hope......look behind while fighting Okorocha
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by darkwan: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
away with him....

idiootic man....
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by NwaNimo1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by jlinkd78(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Watching with my popcorn
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by GallantDuke(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Just parade him come my side for Poly Nekede, I want to see his face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Bigflamie(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rochas is just a common criminal.
Ozodimgba is a supreme court thief.

Ihedioha is our governor.
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by overdrive(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rochas should have forgotten about going to the senate and left the governorship for his son-in-law. See how he is being dragged like a tiger generator.
I wonder what the beef is all about since they both belong to APC
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by 400billionman: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Vandalism and Sabotage of state property.
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Mightyhaiz: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
vanbonattel:
That's why I love Igbos, they never let evil thrive, they will fight it till the end.
My guy wan don jagaban for alaigbo
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by optm(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's their business. They never have the interest of the people. I do not show concern for these politicians and no sane nigerian should. Selfish lots we have as political leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by AntiHate: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Imo state and bitterness both young and old.

Tufiakwa

Gbapukwo Uriom
Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by scarchiji: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Osagyefo98:
*Imo state and bitterness both young and old.*

Tufiakwa

Gbapukwo Uriom
They are politicians and are bound to treat themselves exactly how they treated the masses.. However, you should try your best to avoid hasty generalisation. Imo state don't have bitterness in it.. Ask the likes of Ohakim n co.
Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by Samfloxin(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
thatgirl504:
Is it because Rochas is trying to float a new political party with the backing of APC worst nightmare in the person of Nyesom Wike?

Is it because Rochas has never in anyway show respect and love to Hope Uzodinma?

Is it because Rochas is trying to reveal the fraudulent activities of the APC during the governorship election that saw his son-in-law booted out like a dog and the installation of the supreme court governor?

Well, Rochas brought all these embarrassment upon himself when he danced romantically with the APC for his selfish reason.
It is because Rochas is a criminal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. / VIDEO: Aftermath Of The Attack On Abuja-kaduna Bound Train Few Hours Ago. / I Don’t Know Where Tinubu Will Win In The North - Tanko Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.