Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video (10821 Views)

'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / Watch Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Callyd(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Upcoming actor and model, Godwin Maduagu has finally reacted after a gay sex tape featuring him leaked on social media.

The footage, which went viral earlier this month, was leaked by controversial bloggers via Twitter.

After receiving immense criticism, the actor decided to break his silence.

Taking to his Instagram stories section, the actor shared a cryptic post which talks about maintaining composure on social media.

Maduagu noted that any individual that chooses to react to everything said about them will suffer dearly.

In his words;

”You’ll come to suffer if have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to or about you.

If words control you, that means everything else controls you. learn to ignore, because like or not, whether you’re good person, people will always talk.”
......... CONTINUE READING BELOW.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/leaked-gay-sex-tape-actor-godwin.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
is it inferiority complex of small prick that is driving them into this gay disease or what self?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
is it inferiority complex of small prick that is driving them into this gay disease or what self?
Na una girls dey turn them down and them be mumu also to go into such useless act..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by HopeVictor(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
This Maduagu sounds familiar guess the other gay man Uche too bears that name..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Na una girls dey turn them down and them be mumu also to go into such useless act..
if one no gree, u switch to another girl not man

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
if one no gree, u switch to another girl not man
They switched until they got tired

1 Like

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
They switched until they got tired
dis ph boy don come again, meka
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
dis ph boy don come again, meka
Thanks
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Thanks
how was ur Sunday
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
how was ur Sunday
Fine and yours
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Fine and yours
good
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Samfloxin(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Stinking thing
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by paulolee(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
rubbish n nonsense.....pls nobody should ask for the viral clips bcoz I dnt wana puke..
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
good
Anything for me?
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Anything for me?
like wat guy
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
like wat guy
Anything from your heart is acceptable
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by vincentjk(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nobody lives the kinda "I no send lifestyle" like homos

No matter wetin u call dem na for your pocket, dem gode do their thing dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Flamemignon1(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

This comment shows you and the person you tagged knows nothing about human sexuality.
Have a nice week
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by femi4: 5:56am On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
They couldn't talk to girls....they are cowards
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by TANID(m): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
i swear i don't know self
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2021
TANID:
i swear i don't know self
just wondering
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2021
femi4:
which one be coward?
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Anything from your heart is acceptable
ok let me think
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by femi4: 6:19am On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
which one be coward?
When you cannot face your fears and look for cheap alternative way out
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

This comment shows you and the person you tagged knows nothing about human sexuality.
Have a nice week
Have a nice week too.. Professor of human Sexuality
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Flamemignon1(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2021
femi4:
You do realize that most gay guys are besties with women right? Please do your research on human sexuality, it's 2021
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by femi4: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You do realize that most gay guys are besties with women right? Please do your research on human sexuality, it's 2021
Olodo!
Being a bestie is not same as being a lover
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
femi4:
When you cannot face your fears and look for cheap alternative way out
ok
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok let me think
You are still thinking?
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
You are still thinking?
yes, because the food I 've is only 4 my family
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes, because the food I 've is only 4 my family
Lol. it's food you want to give me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died / I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes / Vivian Lam Speaks On Gender Based Violence, Seeks The Protection Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.