Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video (10794 Views)

'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / Watch Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol. it's food you want to give me
yes na! ok wat do u want b4
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes na! ok wat do u want b4
Thanks.. no worry before your man go vex for me
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Kareemoyekunle(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Watch the full video of the true Queen of Afrobeat “Tiwa Savage " on YouTube @ Mr Presido. Ensure you SUBSCRIBE ooo and like d video for more Celebrities Gist, Comedy Videos, New Music Lyrics and a lot more. Never forget to SUBCRIBE ooo,We Love You Like kilode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSXPNECzvo
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Thanks.. no worry before your man go vex for me
na so u dey fear,
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by lilvicky68(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
na so u dey fear,
I no wan trespass..
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
I no wan trespass..
ok, I hear u
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Living05: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
is it inferiority complex of small prick that is driving them into this gay disease or what self?

Really people are gay because of the size of their genitals?
Pray tell, why are there lesbians?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Living05:

Really people are gay because of the size of their genitals? Pray tell, why are there lesbians?
it is my view o!
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Living05: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
it is my view o!

That view needs changing. This isn't the 1980s.
Like a monicker above said, please research human sexuality

1 Like

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by dollytino4real(f): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Living05:

That view needs changing. This isn't the 1980s.
Like a monicker above said, please research human sexuality
ok sir indomie generation go no beta
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Flamemignon1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
femi4:
Olodo!
Being a bestie is not same as being a lover
First and foremost, you made a generalization that gay guys don't know how to talk to girls which is really wrong and I countered it because you never stated the mode in it
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Flamemignon1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Living05:

Really people are gay because of the size of their genitals?
Pray tell, why are there lesbians?
Just stop man, it's completely a lost, Nigerians rarely read or study so I'm obviously not surprised
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Living05: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Just stop man, it's completely a lost, Nigerians rarely read or study so I'm obviously not surprised

That comment took me by surprise..I guess people will go to any length to justify holding onto archaic beliefs

1 Like

Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Flamemignon1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Living05:

That comment took me by surprise..I guess people will go to any length to justify holding onto archaic beliefs
When it comes to NL's homophobia, nothing surprises me anymore. The comments are just
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by femi4: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

First and foremost, you made a generalization that gay guys don't know how to talk to girls which is really wrong and I countered it because you never stated the mode in it
"how to talk to girls" means asking girls out not having conversation with them. You just jump into what you don't understand
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
femi4:
"how to talk to girls" means asking girls out not having conversation with them. You just jump into what you don't understand
Nah man. You jumped into assumptions negating the fact that human sexuality is innate and has nothing to do with approaching the opposite sex or same sex. Have a good night
Re: Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video by Odogwuworld: 2:32pm On May 06, 2021
WTF and what on earth do these stupid Homosexuals gain in this shit� angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Grabs & Fondles A Lady's Boobs At A Beach.see Reactions(pics) / Denrele Edun Finally Leaves Soundcity / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemates, Bisola And Bally Had Sex Last Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.