Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police (60537 Views)

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by DEROX: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Balkan:
Imo is not Lagos
And can never ever be in no terms not even in next 100000000years
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Tillatalk: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

Arrest get level, abeg
Don't think they will put him in cell.
They just took him away from the scene for questioning.
He will go home after the explanation.
Las Las, na for Abuja dey go settle the case.
Rochas shouldn't let that fool take over that property.
The senseless governor is doing more harm than good.
if that's how other governors are doing do you think Nigeria will be this peaceful . that governor nah mumu

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by calcal: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Zero2Hundred:
Dear Nairalanders, if you can see this post, it's God that has made it possible. please save a soul. Please i am on my knees crying. Do not ignore me. Please Am begging you to help me for the sake of my little baby. Mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters in the house i am pleading from the depth of my heart, I need help to buy some food stuff and medication especially for the baby. I know I'm not suppose to do this but circumstances. I know times are hard but from the little you have please help me.

Ac. No. 3056540 836
First Bank
Juliet O.

I pray God bless in abundance anyone that helps me. Thanks so much.

You need to contact the department of public welfare in your state and explain how you got yourself into this situation. Likewise, the state government has a hotline for people in the same situation as yours. no offense ooooo!
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by HIPROFILE(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is just the beginning for him.
He happily and flamboyantly aided APC to unlawfully unseat Ihedioha on one of the occasion i heard him refer to the former governor as AMADIOHA and not Ihedioha.

Baba just chill and get it served hot to you by your APC whom you thought will cover the atrocities you committed with IMO peoples fund.

They should not only arrest him they should impound and confiscate him.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by KingMicky3286: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2021
Zero2Hundred:
Dear Nairalanders, if you can see this post, it's God that has made it possible. please save a soul. Please i am on my knees crying. Do not ignore me. Please Am begging you to help me for the sake of my little baby. Mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters in the house i am pleading from the depth of my heart, I need help to buy some food stuff and medication especially for the baby. I know I'm not suppose to do this but circumstances. I know times are hard but from the little you have please help me.

Ac. No. 3056540 836
First Bank
Juliet O.

I pray God bless in abundance anyone that helps me. Thanks so much.

Scam pad , sell your phone and your charger. .Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by TimeTraveler369: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Why do Igbos hate themselves so much?
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by otuodich64: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Doraty1 post=99295793]

When will hope start work in imo State. Up till now. if it not okorocha , it is ihedioha. Is all these witch-hunting political enemies the reason you came as governor? Its only the gullible Will accept this year drama . For we know you
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by LajaLaba: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2021
franchasng:
The only thing that can stop Tinubu from being the Lord and Emperor of Lagos state is death. Lagos can only be liberated from the claws of Bola Ahmed Tinubu only when he goes to answer the call of nature.

Yorubas are satisfied with Tinubu and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
See this Otondo feeling funky....I no fit laugg
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by EmekaA125(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Hope Uzodinma is a mad idiot digging his own grave. He won't win this fight. Ka ana ejegodu
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Comedian2019: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2021
Two persons were said to have been killed while many others sustained injuries during the incident.

Poor ones!
They died in the fight of the rich.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by dederocs(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2021
How did Imo allow such a man as okorocha rule them...

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by orlaglobal234: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2021
jaxxy:
As a governor did okorocha ever arrest hope? Let’s be guided.
Yes he arrested him during the primary election in Owerri, now this is pay back time to Mr Rochas Okorocha because he was try all his possible best not to allow anybody to be in that seat than his son-inlaw but God pass him at last

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by ElValiente(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by LikeAking: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Cromagnon:
which if them na saint

Rochas dey always from a good man, giver, saint, etc.
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by LikeAking: 1:15am On Feb 22, 2021
festacman:

That's not the answer I am looking for because Hope Uzodimma is a crook too.

Rochas no supose be a crook like the others.

Rochas fall hand.

Even the popo dem dey vex for him mata.

He has lost his rep.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by discusant: 1:19am On Feb 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Arrest get level, abeg
Don't think they will put him in cell.
They just took him away from the scene for questioning.
He will go home after the explanation.
Las Las, na for Abuja dey go settle the case.
Rochas shouldn't let that fool take over that property.
The senseless governor is doing more harm than good.

You would want governor to use government money to establish private enterprises, end of his tenure, he owns the enterprises.

If all governors in the world do that, you would not find space to type your shiit above.

Small sense.
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Ferdinandu(m): 1:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Goodbad:
It’s time we allow females rule this country. 99% of men is filled with greed

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

I’M A MAN
Na woman steal the money build the hotel in contention, no be man cheesycheesy
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Boss13: 2:54am On Feb 22, 2021
olarent:
I wash the video on channel news this evening,it was show of shame for okorocha and govt in charge okorocha asking governor aid who are you the aid responded by asking okorocha too who are you.can Nigeria be great with this stealing going on?

Okorocha is right to ask the question. He was a 2-time governor of Imo state and a current serving senator. Regardless of how you feel about Rochas, he is one of Nigeria political elite.

In my opinion, this is nothing but power play over the political soul of Imo state.

It appears Hope Uzodinma is not fully in control of Imo politics and is scared of Rochas influence.
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Boss13: 3:00am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:
Hope Uzodinma is a mad idiot digging his own grave. He won't win this fight. Ka ana ejegodu

Very possible. I also think he is politically naive and eratic. The individual questioning Rochas was speaking emotionally and it seemed personal. This stunt was poorly coordinated, not properly thought out and may have future repercussions.

Rochas still has political influence in Imo state. The reason his son inlaw didn't win was because Abuja was against the power transition and not because Hope Uzodinma is popular.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by RexTramadol1: 3:00am On Feb 22, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE

How e take correlate?
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Membis333: 3:28am On Feb 22, 2021
Day light robbery of the state, how many structures does okorocha has in IMO before becoming governor of the state? Wicked reckers of state funds,the same to many formal governors of other states,even formal governor of abia T.orji.
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by kamden: 3:28am On Feb 22, 2021
The whole truth shall soon come out
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by AOB1: 3:41am On Feb 22, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
it seems you have nothing left in your brain anymore, how did female relate to this post

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:55am On Feb 22, 2021
Some Governors can never follow the steps of late Jakande, the first Lagos State civilian Governor.
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by AFONJACOW(m): 4:17am On Feb 22, 2021
One mistake this coward made is making his in-law his successor , you can still achieve your everlasting peace and legacy even if you anoint another person that didn't relate to you , this also goes to supreme Court Governor that acting as if he will be there forever, power is transient and you won't be on the top forever. good luck to both of them

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:24am On Feb 22, 2021
densiks:

If you must embarrass a former Governor of over 8 years,why do it this way?

This will come back to hurt the state in one way or the other.
If a former Governor tried to sell his people destiny, you must embarrass him. You steal tax payers money to build university, hotels, apartments, complexes, plaza, shopping mall, factory, warehouse, Estate e.t c. and you say it is wrong to embarrass me this way because I am the former Governor. Is it when you aunction the whole state that we should give you a proper arrest?
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:24am On Feb 22, 2021
festacman:
What I don't understand is why a public servant would OPENLY (I.e not using a front) build a hotel complex and a university with Imo State money and wants to convert them to his own personal real assets.

If there are clear pieces of evidence tha Rochas Okorocha used public money to build these two heavily-funded complexes and perhaps more, why is he still fighting shamelessly?

Is Hope Uzodimma just witchhunting Rochas as part of political rivalry? Did any court of competent jurisdiction order the seizure of this properties?

Please anybody who knows the true situation should help me.

I don't know if anyone has answered you as I didn't bother to read through.. I am answering as an independent and apolitical observer.

Rochas is "claiming" he had money before he came into govt and being into govt hasn't stopped him and his family from investing more, Uzodimma is "claiming " Rochas used his position as a former governor to acquire most of these properties. To be sincere when Rochas was on seat his family members acquired some properties but given the antecedents of him he was a rich man before coming into politics.. The Palm spring in question was built during Rochas regime as well as Eastern palm university. However the issue now is the case to forfeit those properties should have been documented and filed as a petition to EFCC, though Rochas has a pending case with EFCC and most assets were seized but released, This particular asset was in court as at the last time it was mentioned but Uzodimma went above court without issuing the "owner" court document authorizing him to shut it down and that's why Rochas decided to act on his own brazen "craze" to apply the same junglistic method..

My opinion Uzodimma and Rochas has been at logger heads since Uzodimma ditched the agreement and employed only APC people that struggled with him during his political fight with Rochas prior to IMO state gubernatorial and since then have been waging war with "IMO political warriors" e.g Ararume etc. However I feel he is fighting a 3-pronged war which will finally consume him. He is not in good book of workers and pensioners as he has been paying staggered salaries since he entered..He is not in good books of populace for his recent "unwise" talk about sending military to his zone, now he is building an everlasting enmity between some other political big wigs..How does he expect to come out unhurt. Well politicians must be politicians. This is the current situation void of sentiments.

Thank you.. angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:40am On Feb 22, 2021
inoki247:
Pishure of the two dead body or I don't believe...

If lie get word and opposite Nigeria police go be the opposite...
Re~read the narrative above.....
Was it the Police that claimed two persons died?
........... Shebi you see why you been dey fail for Reading & comprehension?

Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by Jostoman: 4:47am On Feb 22, 2021
festacman:
What I don't understand is why a public servant would OPENLY (I.e not using a front) build a hotel complex and a university with Imo State money and wants to convert them to his own personal real assets.

If there are clear pieces of evidence tha Rochas Okorocha used public money to build these two heavily-funded complexes and perhaps more, why is he still fighting shamelessly?

Is Hope Uzodimma just witchhunting Rochas as part of political rivalry? Did any court of competent jurisdiction order the seizure of this properties?

Please anybody who knows the true situation should help me.
the only solution to all this rubbish is let okorocha go and revalidate his APC membership card and see how everything will come back to normal because it is Presidency that is fighting okorocha through hope Uzodinma. Thank you
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by zedegit: 4:55am On Feb 22, 2021
Doraty1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/updated-why-we-arrested-former-imo-governor-okorocha-police

The command calmed the situation by shooting at people?
Why don't Nigerian police value human lives?

Don't they have tear gas? Did Uzodinma or commissioner of police tell them to kill unarmed civilians?
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by zedegit: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2021
BaddieKay:
grin cheesy I can't stop laughing at the look on Rochas face when he was taken away. They should've put him on cuffs

I am not really a supporter of Okorocha but putting a current Senator on cuffs? Without a clearly committed crime.

Reason am nah.
Re: Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police by apparentlylaw(m): 5:33am On Feb 22, 2021
LikeAking:

Rochas na crook.

Baba everybody na crook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.