Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show (32474 Views)

Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) / Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by quickly: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2021
burna no win?
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Cookcounty: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to him and well deserved award
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Gabson001(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Burna440:
Congratulations to him
FTC for the first time I dedicate this to the abducted Kankara school students
they've been released
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by mceesparkles(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Award well deserved
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Pravedk: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Ok.

Make I play you my cassette o

Anything you sell is a market o

Try to dey look at my aspect o

Me I no fit drag you shine

Cos oluwa na him be my kainjin dam

Me I just dey try to connect the light...

Me I thank I Godly

Say God no ungodly

Oya.. na wetin I fit know be that....

That guy lyrics mad...

See me liking these Gen Z boys songs

E go be!
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Aboy, no wam,wene Badu, you don site woto woto, angry
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Mandela27: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:
Get Layd is simply a phenomenal album. All the tracks on it was straight fire � I'm surprised it didn't win album of the year too.

Made In Lagos by Wizkid had tracks in it that I could skip but not Get Layd. I no fit skip any song for that album. Dude is wayyyyy too smooth abeg

No wonder Dem hold am to ransom for Uganda

E be like that 2006 drama/thriller movie 'Parfum' starring Ben Whishaw, one of 18th-century France's finest perfumers. Who uses the skin of virgin girls to make alluring perfumes.

Remember the last scene when the masses couldn't get enough of the fragrance and had to consume Ben literally when he poured the whole bottle on himself? That's exactly how Omah Lay was to the Ugandians. They just couldn't get enof they had to hold him down grin
mad o

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by strokegoons(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by dannybrasky(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:

E be like that 2006 drama/thriller movie 'Parfum' starring Ben Whishaw, one of 18th-century France's finest perfumers. Who uses the skin of virgin girls to make alluring perfumes.

Remember the last scene when the masses couldn't get enough of the fragrance and had to consume Ben literally when he poured the whole bottle on himself? That's exactly how Omah Lay was to the Ugandians. They just couldn't get enof they had to hold him down grin

Very interesting movie,dude was a psycho lol. He was torn apart in seconds at the last scene.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by zeusdgrt(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2021
CONFAMA:

You no need reply if the matter no concern you undecided

You no need reply if the matter no concern you
Aproko na ur reply?
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Natural441(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2021
First page for the second time,I love you guys
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by IvarDboneless: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Ddream6627:
and who give a fuvk about what you think of nigeria music... inferior complexity.
Why you com carry am for head like gala
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by vickydevoka(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2021
softguy1:
He deserves it x100 everything about the guy is too good.

Congratulations! I am very happy for you , more wins coming your way brother.
Imagine Bella shmuda under don jazzy ..
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Dreyton36: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:
Get Layd is simply a phenomenal album. All the tracks on it was straight fire � I'm surprised it didn't win album of the year too.

Made In Lagos by Wizkid had tracks in it that I could skip but not Get Layd. I no fit skip any song for that album. Dude is wayyyyy too smooth abeg

Your head they hot
For you to skip a single track from the made in Lagos album it simply means you're not a good music lover or you're a davido fan

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by koolkay01(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Good for him
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Ayobami7(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2021
congrats
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2021
So Omah lay won an award for his kpakorokpa music, "you don burst my eyeglass" " you don cut my sandals" " you don break my glass cup" " waka waka go trans amadi" its alright, Congrats to him though.
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by PhemmyYo(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:

u're welcum

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by ofiko123(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to him...
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by africandollar: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
magicminister:

Omah lay is over rated from my point of view.
Tems will have a longer and more relevant career than omah! That’s from my perspective tho

Thank you jare! Ahan! I come dey wonder whether na my ear get problem ni? Dude is just okay to me and not all these overhype wey dem dey hype am. Or na people wey dey mellow with kpoli while listening to his music dey feel like so?
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by mrnelsono(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
nice one
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Emyemyberry(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
I like this guy.

Congratulations to him. He deserves it.
where have you been dorin27
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by dorin27(f): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Emyemyberry:
where have you been dorin27
I've been around.
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Emyemyberry(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
I've been around.
nah
You've been missing online
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by dorin27(f): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Emyemyberry:
nah
You've been missing online
yea... Maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. / Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.