Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show (32701 Views)

Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) / Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by CandyOps(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2021
yusfatedeeprof:

An EP, not an album... And if you think it's better than Made in Lagos then you must be Jonzing

Wizzy na boss no doubts. Buh he didn't even get nominated for the Best Album category.
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Bvlgari: 1:35am On Feb 22, 2021
well deserved... should be dedicated to a better and safer 9ja
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by namiji2598: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2021
magicminister:

Omah lay is over rated from my point of view.
Tems will have a longer and more relevant career than omah! That’s from my perspective tho
he is not overrated but tems will surely have a long career than him, his career will be like that of erigga
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by CandyOps(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2021
magicminister:

Omah lay is over rated from my point of view.
Tems will have a longer and more relevant career than omah! That’s from my perspective tho

Two different genre. Tems leans slightly towards Hiphop/Reggae just like Koffee. Omah is strictly Pop and RnBs

5 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by omoadeleye(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:
Get Layd is simply a phenomenal album. All the tracks on it was straight fire � I'm surprised it didn't win album of the year too.

Made In Lagos by Wizkid had tracks in it that I could skip but not Get Layd. I no fit skip any song for that album. Dude is wayyyyy too smooth abeg

No wonder Dem hold am to ransom for Uganda

E be like that 2006 drama/thriller movie 'Parfum' starring Ben Whishaw, one of 18th-century France's finest perfumers. Who uses the skin of virgin girls to make alluring perfumes.

Remember the last scene when the masses couldn't get enough of the fragrance and had to consume Ben literally when he poured the whole bottle on himself? That's exactly how Omah Lay was to the Ugandians. They just couldn't get enof they had to hold him down grin

Wtf is get layd?
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by IvarDboneless: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Don't give a f0ck about NIgerian music
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Emiziofficial(m): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2021
H9 WhatsApp TV..
One stop spot for all Entertainment news, funny videos, latest trending, and lots more
Dm NAME to 08029317877 to join now.

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Ihatethemods: 2:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to him.
Meanwhile, Watch full highlight of 2021 Headies Award, see all the winners for the different categories and their mind blowing performances, all in HD Quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4w1qawLOnM
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Otiwaikuku: 2:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Burna440:
Congratulations to him

FTC for the first time
I dedicate this to the abducted Kankara school students

Bro who abduct who?
Talk better thing joor.Kidnapping for there na business now o,govt go day don't use Force ,they will negotiate,and pay Ramson to kidnappers.Chai! God help us.
Why is EVANS being condenmed/ jailed?
Is it not same kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Petersamuel8(m): 3:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Well deserved
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Ddream6627(m): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2021
gnykelly:

that made In Lagos sounds like made In China. it didn't even last like 6months
lol guess you don't know anything about music then,made in lagos is the longest nigeria album on billboard (14) weeks and still counting bro...burna boy tat did (13) weeks,davido abt (2)weeks.

6 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Ddream6627(m): 3:30am On Feb 22, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Don't give a f0ck about NIgerian music
and who give a fuvk about what you think of nigeria music... inferior complexity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by SmartPolician: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Is04970:
While I don't know what the award is about I will say congratulations � as I never sleep.

It is the only music award that the winner is given a brand new car (by Hip TV). The award was predictable; the guy is doing well now.

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by riyanxeally(f): 4:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Dalil8:

Pls don't ever compare Omah lay with Tems again, Okay?
tems is good but ure right not half as versatile as omah atall.....

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by jogsman01(m): 4:45am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:
Get Layd is simply a phenomenal album. All the tracks on it was straight fire � I'm surprised it didn't win album of the year too.

Made In Lagos by Wizkid had tracks in it that I could skip but not Get Layd. I no fit skip any song for that album. Dude is wayyyyy too smooth abeg

E be like that 2006 drama/thriller movie 'Parfum' starring Ben Whishaw, one of 18th-century France's finest perfumers. Who uses the skin of virgin girls to make alluring perfumes.

Remember the last scene when the masses couldn't get enough of the fragrance and had to consume Ben literally when he poured the whole bottle on himself? That's exactly how Omah Lay was to the Ugandians. They just couldn't get enof they had to hold him down grin
That film madt gan.
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Lafrresh: 4:48am On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to him grin
but I expected Zino to win at least one award undecided That guy is trying I swear. If you listen to Chrome eccentric EP you'll understand.
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Kobicove(m): 4:49am On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to him!
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by samuelthaking(m): 4:53am On Feb 22, 2021
congrats@omah lay but wetin do Bella shmurda,from asking WizKids how is family to bagging next rated English guru

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Lincoln275(m): 5:44am On Feb 22, 2021
Well deserved, the guy is so talented
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Komu1048(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2021
riyanxeally:
tems is good but ure right not half as versatile as omah atall.....

Both are good, unique with their sound and voice. Pick your favourite and Stop your dumb ass comparison.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by suffy834(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:

get layd is an E.P of 5 tracks while wizkid's is a proper album of 14 tracks, now tell me how do you compare? try to know some basic things before conclusion, get definition of album and E.p.
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Adeniran906(m): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2021
gnykelly:

Bro you don't no music if you think made in lagos sound like chinese song best album in Nigeria music right now
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by riyanxeally(f): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Komu1048:

Both are good, unique with their sound and voice. Pick your favourite and Stop your dumb ass comparison.
ure def the drupe here....as for being dumb dumb knows dumb�
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by dorin27(f): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2021
I like this guy.

Congratulations to him. He deserves it.
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Ghostrye: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2021
gnykelly:

shocked

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by officiakayc: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Skeptically all the nomimees a good for the award, Congratulation to omah lay
Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by OlawaleBammie: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2021
CandyOps:

Remember the last scene when the masses couldn't get enough of the fragrance and had to consume Ben literally when he poured the whole bottle on himself?
That's exactly how Omah Lay was to the Ugandians. They just couldn't get enof they had to hold him down grin

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh

i was watching the film yesterday on ny cable but it was all like a nonsense to me, it got to a stage i saw naked multitide everywhere having sex and i was like "gbogbo yin ti ya were"

its now that u explained it i got the vibegrin

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show by Polynek(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2021
My man, I love dat guy so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 / Skyewise Group Reacts To Viral Video Of Tonto Dikeh / Fraudsters Use Lynxx's Picture To Defraud A US Pensioner Of $30K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.