Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pastor Accuses Pastor E.A Adeboye Of Neglecting Pa Akindayomi's Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Accuses Pastor E.A Adeboye Of Neglecting Pa Akindayomi's Children (1097 Views)

Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister / About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Accuses Pastor E.A Adeboye Of Neglecting Pa Akindayomi's Children by shadrach77: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--KJC9gsxpA

Pa Akindayomi is the founder of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)

(1) (Reply)

You Offended Me Greatly, So Take My Son And Kill Him, And I'll Forgive You / With Which Holy-Book Do Atheists Swear When Testifying In A Court? / Prophetess Yinka Wears Pyjamas To Crossover Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.