Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG (4308 Views)

Pastor Accuses Pastor E.A Adeboye Of Neglecting Pa Akindayomi's Children / Why Do RCCG Failed To Recognized Pa Akindayomi Josiah / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
About The Mentor of Pastor Kumuyi, and Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG

This is a great man of God who at one point mentored Pa Akindayomi of RCCG. Mentored Pastor Kumuyi, and a whole lot of great evangelical ministers.

What fascinated me most was how he was rescued from sin. Hear him in his very words...

"After my schooling was completed, I was sin-bound: a drunkard, smoker, and a counterfeiter. For many years, I lived without peace, destitute of God. One time while under detention in an Abeokuta prison, awaiting trial for being in possession of counterfeit coins, the Lord convicted me of my pride and worldly ambition. I determined if God would set me free after the trial – I fully expected imprisonment – I would give Him my life. God answered prayer. I could hardly believe I was acquitted."

He later became a member of The Apostolic Church and when Apostolic Church had a crisis, Christ Apostolic Church emerged out because of doctrine on divine healing without drugs and money issue, he became an evangelist in Christ Apostolic Church. Yet his crave for knowledge of scriptures never withers. He yearned for more of God.

In his words..."From that time on, my heart hungered for more of God. I came in contact with a church, which was very popular throughout Nigeria. There I became a preacher, preaching holiness without practicing it, and teaching others to receive a fleshly experience without being saved from sin. In carried about this false doctrine for six years – without happiness.' - Here he was trying to explain that preaching what you don't practice is false doctrine too.

In 1944, he resigned from the church he was connected with and started Apostolic Faith Mission in Nigeria with four other people, a daughter Church Apostolic Faith Church Portland Oregon USA.

He was used by God to propagate the true doctrine of Scriptures. Especially of three basic experiences of Salvation, Sanctification, Baptism of Holy Ghost and Restitution.

He pioneered this great mission in Africa with the motto "Africa for Christ."

A man who won't bend in faith. He won't even spare the rod either. The scripture he maintained and stood for till he laid down his sword at the Master's feet.

Before his death Pastor Kumuyi met him for certain restitution. Pa Akindayomi also was returned back to life after death to come and make restitution about certain plagiarism. He later attended Pa Akindayomi's burial and attested to the fact that Pa Akindayomi is a genuine man of God.

His name is Reverend Timothy Gbadebo Oshokoya. The first Africa Overseer of The Apostolic Faith Church.

Faith of our fathers holy faith...
May we be true to Thee till death.

Amen.

http://gospelrhythmz.com/about-the-mentored-of-pastor-kumuyi-and-pa-akindayomi-of-rccg/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by udoka55555: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
maybe
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by EniHolar(f): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmm...
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by hisgrace090: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Journey of a million mile that start with a step.
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2018
hisgrace090:

Journey of a million mile that start with a step.

May the Lord bless us with good mentors.

2 Likes

Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by orisa37: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thanks. Pls tell us when he was born and died? How can we compare TGO with SAC? I mean Timo Gbadebo Oshokoya with Sam Ajai Crowther?
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by orisa37: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

May the Lord bless us with good mentors.

And well Repentant former Jail Birds
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by StillX10(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
wow God is so wonderful
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
orisa37:

Thanks. Pls tell us when he was born and died? How can we compare TGO with SAC? I mean Timo Gbadebo Oshokoya with Sam Ajai Crowther?

Good questions. cool
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by ifenes(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Brainwash one slave and he will mentor millions to be slaves too. But free a man and he will try to free millions too. Kumuyi has millions of followers who think Jesus is their saviour unfortunately

1 Like

Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2018
ifenes:

Brainwash one slave and he will mentor millions to be slaves too. But free a man and he will try to free millions too. Kumuyi has millions of followers who think Jesus is their saviour unfortunately

Heartwashed not brainwashed and that by the precious blood of Jesus. smiley

1 Like

Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by ifenes(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Heartwashed not brainwashed and that by the precious blood of Jesus. smiley

Why twist it ? You need no god
Re: About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Get Connected To Hope: Feasting after the Famine at Deeper Life National December Retreat 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRyhcRiyTmw

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. / Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate / The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.