Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others (25903 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by BigBizzy(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2021
Hahaha thia one just dey come oh
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Yuhnick(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2021
clear those bast**ds in his comment they give me joy....
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by princenaira(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Rubbish. Why not lead the war yourself?

Lead by example
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Cti28(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2021
ohiMuk:
what do u realy want? they should allow boko haram occupy the land
Fighting a Lion with a stick, what does that entail?
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Just like their boss Buhari.. all they give is orders, ultimatums, bans. No military strategy or tactics. And they call themselves generals. Political fat fed generals grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Galadimabawa: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2021
As if is true
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Fcwilly: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Shameless people, you were busy playing with ESN when you suppose to be opening friendly fire on the real bandits and book haram. Humiliation awaiting you guys in IMO state if you don't retreat on this unpopular mission.
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by saajus: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Bro, I understand we don't have the size of the military. That's why we need to end this nonsense ASAP. Most of the places we are reclaiming now had been claimed in 2015 before Jonathan left. In fact, before the election in 2015, Jonathan almost ended the war. We reclaimed several places but we've lost them again. So, we are going in cycles. What's the purpose of claiming a place that you can't protect. We stay in a super camp and all our efforts are being destroyed again and again. If our soldiers don't go after them, they will come after our Soldiers. We are just postponing the evil days and we can postpone that forever as we've been doing for the past 12 years. Are there going to be casualties if we go after them? Yes, of course. Are there going to be casualties if we stay in a Super camp and keep reclaiming and reclaiming? Yes, of course. My brother, the super camp approach is not working.

Boss, no wise military will use just human beings to cover all its landmass. If I were the Ng Army boss, my first assignment is how can we monitor the whole Northern region. The whole Northern region is about 260k square miles. The focus area is about 100k square miles. I will acquire tons of stealth devices. I will acquire 100k stealth devices that use satellite for communications, RF/Microwave for back up and have crazy battery time. 1 device/square mile. Some of these stealth devices will come as fake snakes, fake birds, fake ants, fake flies, fake snails, fake monkeys, fake dogs. Trust me, 1 stealth devices covering 1 square mile, I will be getting intelligence like crazy. I only need a few Soldiers to fight the war. Some of these stealth devices can even carry poisonous substances. Once we hear some bad guys communication going on, we can unleash a drone to blow up the to exact lat/long or use slow death throw those stealth devices. The Boko Haram guys will just discover some birds suddenly perk them or snakes bite them while sleeping. They will assume they are ordinary birds. Before they know it, they will all die in their sleep

I can finish these whole shenanigans in 6 months. We need to finish this war before those guys advance in tactics and knowledge. Cos, right now, their tactics are predictable. I'm 90% sure those bad guys don't have radio jammers covering Sambisa forest. If they do, that could give the stealth devices issues. but, there are still ways to bypass the jammer. All our military Bosses know everything I said here except they don't go through higher training. They just don't have the will.

Nychillax:

You are saying nothing but absolutely nonsense and complete trash, sambisa Forest is linked to four or five different countries and almost four to six states in Nigeria, sambisa alone covers about 6% of Nigeria Land mass, It's very big for all our troops to cover such geographical areas execpt we don't want our soldiers in other places. "They make easy things difficult" why u and ur entire household can't lead the battlefield and finish BH once and for all, atleast give kudos to these guys for putting their lives in danger for me and u and to be protected, if u av nothing reasonable to say pls be reading comments.
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by saajus: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Bro, I understand we don't have the size of the military. That's why we need to end this nonsense ASAP. Most of the places we are reclaiming now had been claimed in 2015 before Jonathan left. In fact, before the election in 2015, Jonathan almost ended the war. We reclaimed several places but we've lost them again. So, we are going in cycles. What's the purpose of claiming a place that you can't protect. We stay in a super camp and all our efforts are being destroyed again and again. If our soldiers don't go after them, they will come after our Soldiers. We are just postponing the evil days and we can postpone that forever as we've been doing for the past 12 years. Are there going to be casualties if we go after them? Yes, of course. Are there going to be casualties if we stay in a Super camp and keep reclaiming and reclaiming? Yes, of course. My brother, the super camp approach is not working. Are they not going back to the same places they've reclaimed and reclaimed?

Boss, no wise military will use just human beings to cover all its landmass. If I were the Ng Army boss, my first assignment is how can we monitor the whole Northern region. The whole Northern region is about 260k square miles. The focus area is about 100k square miles. I will acquire tons of stealth devices. I will acquire 100k stealth devices that use satellite for communications, RF/Microwave for back up and have crazy battery time. 1 device/square mile. Some of these stealth devices will come as fake snakes, fake birds, fake ants, fake flies, fake snails, fake monkeys, fake dogs. Trust me, 1 stealth devices covering 1 square mile, I will be getting intelligence like crazy. I only need a few Soldiers to fight the war. Some of these stealth devices can even carry poisonous substances. Once we hear some bad guys communication going on, we can unleash a drone to blow up the to exact lat/long or use slow death throw those stealth devices. The Boko Haram guys will just discover some birds suddenly perk them or snakes bite them while sleeping. They will assume they are ordinary birds. Before they know it, they will all die in their sleep

I can finish these whole shenanigans in 6 months. We need to finish this war before those guys advance in tactics and knowledge. Cos, right now, their tactics are predictable. I'm 90% sure those bad guys don't have radio jammers covering Sambisa forest. If they do, that could give the stealth devices issues. but, there are still ways to bypass the jammer. All our military Bosses know everything I said here except they don't go through higher training. They just don't have the will.

AK481:

Attack means more soldiers will die.
Because you will attack with forward base soldiers and not the division .

But the strategy of using super camp, reduces casualty, it’s just that the more civilian death and slow response when civilians are attacked .

It’s a hard choice to use supercamp strategy or not to use.

Before , we always type rip to soldiers everyday, it have stopped .
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by pharmagba: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2021
BabbanBura:

Empty rhetorics, the owner of BH don talk say na 20yrs e go take milking the nation before this war go end!

To mind him.

He should instead promise Nigerian that he will recover Matra in 48hr otherwise he will resign.
Then we will know he has got balls
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by dederocs(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Normally the Army ought to have an independent fleet of planes and drones,
But Nigeria own is always different.
exactly, our govt is not using the military budget judiciously, it seems we do not have air firepower assets.
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by davillian(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Our army have attack. They attack civilians, endsars protesters, Shiite and ESN
I just died lipsrsealed
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by hush15: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2021
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/coas-gives-troops-48-hours-ultimatum-to-recover-marte-others

The goat said " He will be right behind them" but when its time to go the east, he will be right in front of them....

What f**key is dis now
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Germi9: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2021
danelson007:
You will wait till they attack then you start a recovery process. Same tactics same result with the former COAS.

But if na Shakau farm, una go they jubilate�
i weak..
them no dey carry the war go Sambisa?
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by AFONJACOW(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2021
Leaders lead by example.. go to Marte and help them recover it, not giving orders from your fully secured Abuja office
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Josywhyte: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
Too much talk no dey full basket. Your predecessor said more than this and ended up doing nothing. No different between u and him
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Deepthoughts: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/coas-gives-troops-48-hours-ultimatum-to-recover-marte-others
No be the same clear we them send this man before we him fail?,now him the give order to clear!,come were that man that said he would lead from the front abi front don change meaning like integrity?
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by Nychillax(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
saajus:
Bro, I understand we don't have the size of the military. That's why we need to end this nonsense ASAP. Most of the places we are reclaiming now had been claimed in 2015 before Jonathan left. In fact, before the election in 2015, Jonathan almost ended the war. We reclaimed several places but we've lost them again. So, we are going in cycles. What's the purpose of claiming a place that you can't protect. We stay in a super camp and all our efforts are being destroyed again and again. If our soldiers don't go after them, they will come after our Soldiers. We are just postponing the evil days and we can postpone that forever as we've been doing for the past 12 years. Are there going to be casualties if we go after them? Yes, of course. Are there going to be casualties if we stay in a Super camp and keep reclaiming and reclaiming? Yes, of course. My brother, the super camp approach is not working.

Even those places we recovered prior to 2015 election has the influence of chadian troops, they did a fantastic job then but the major fact is that BH always knw our next action coz they av someone given them tactical information.
Re: Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others by ofiko123(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Wahala no dey finish...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals / Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.