Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt (25903 Views)

We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Officialhorlah(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
The Imo State government has insinuated that the attack on the country home of the state governor, Hope Uzodinma, In the early hours of Saturday may have been politically sponsored.
The state Commissioner for information and Strategy, Declan Emelumba, in a statement on Saturday, hours after the unknown gunmen caused the carnage, disclosed that investigation had been launched into the attack on the governor’s house in Omuma in the Oru East Local Government Area of the state.

Emelumba disclosed that security men attached to the governor’s house repelled the attackers which he stated wrecked havoc on the building and cars parked in the compound.
The Commissioner who confirmed in the statement that some security men died during the attack, did not disclose the number of casualties.
He, however, stated that the state government had charged the security agencies to swiftly arrest the suspected sponsors of the attack and the fleeing gunmen who carried out the attack.

The statement read, “Gallant security operatives this morning repelled an attack on the Omuma country home of the governor of Imo State, Sen Hope Uzodimma.

“At about 9am today, Saturday, April 24th, a group of hoodlums numbering about 15 driving in a motorcade of three vehicles accompanied by a tipper loaded with used tyres, stormed the country home of the governor in Omuma, Oru East LGA and attempted to burn down the house.
“However, vigilant security operatives attached to the Governor’s house successfully repelled the attack and consequently minimised the damage they had planned to unleash.

“In the crossfire that ensued a few casualties were recorded. Preliminary investigation suggests that the foiled attack may have been politically sponsored

“The government has directed the relevant security agencies to expedite investigation on the incident and promptly apprehend the sponsors and their agents and bring them to justice.”

https://punchng.com/attack-on-uzodinmas-country-home-politically-sponsored-says-imo-govt/

1 Like

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Noted..

Hope have nothing to lose.

Use the state money and erect a bigger edifice..

And more Rolls Royce to your garage

Next....

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ha

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by murphyibiam15(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted..

Use the state money and elect a bigger edifice.

Next.
Elect ko, erection ni

Is Erect

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Mbataku96(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
tongue :- this is what you get when you highjack another person's governorship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by colorsofrainbow: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted..

Next.
As if the state money has ever been used for the benefit of Imo people before?
Instead of him using the state money to buy properties in Dubai dem or embezzling them into multiple foreign bank accounts,it's better he uses the money to erect buildings that will still be destroyed.Hence, continuous renovation.
Hope Uzodimma hasn't seen anything yet..He thinks his Fulani jihadists will save him.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by colorsofrainbow: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don capture am before u edit am...
Zombie,I didn't know that houses are now being elect ed?Please when will the next election of another building hold and which one will you vote for?
See the caliber of irredeemable irritates APC pay to defend them, pathetic

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Brimstone77: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted..

Next.
focus on your anambra na why are you always poking nose na??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Sunnycliff(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Love your people first. Pay allegiance to your people. That's the secret of security. You can't love a fulani man more than your kinsman. Dazzol. Tho I don't support this shaa

11 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Elect ko, erection ni

Is Erect

Thanks for the correction..

The fight against terrorism and terrorist organizations like Boko Haram, bandits , Igbos, and killer Herdsmen is a fight to win and finish

8 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by FishFisher: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Really
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by colorsofrainbow: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
Don't ever insult the people of Anambra again..What's the meaning of that if I may ask? angry

6 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Brimstone77:

I commented as a Nigerian who is aware of how the structure will be re-build.

The structure those terrorist burnt down won't be re-constructed with his personal money but from the state coffers plus the embezzlement to follow.

He is already smilling...at their foolery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by esnbrutality: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
AND ZOMBIES SAY NA ESN....

NOW THE GOVERNMENT DEY TALK SAY NO BE ESN...

SHAME ON THE AFONJA BRIGADE .... angry angry angry angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I don capture am before u edit am...
Zombie,I didn't know that houses are now being elect ed?Please when will the next election of another building hold and which one will you vote for?
See the caliber of irredeemable irritates APC pay to defend them, pathetic

Mtcheew.

I am not petty and stuppppidddy like you.

I have already thanked the young man for his correction.

Your screenshot is Just useless..

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by colorsofrainbow: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mtcheew.

I am not petty and stuppppidddy like you.

I have already thanked the young man for his correction.

Your screenshot is Just useless..

If you don't thank him,is it me you would thank?U wan save face grin ...Shameless irritate paid zombie,no wonder you accepted the job for 30k grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

As if the state money has ever been used for the benefit of Imo people before?
Instead of him using the state money to buy properties in Dubai dem or embezzling them into multiple foreign bank accounts,it's better he uses the money to erect buildings that will still be destroyed.Hence, continuous renovation.
Hope Uzodimma hasn't seen anything yet..He thinks his Fulani jihadists will save him.

I am not delusional like you. Everytime Fulani Jihadist...

What about Christian Evangelist?... Senseless submissions.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by murphyibiam15(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Thanks for the correction..

The fight against terrorism and terrorist organizations like Boko Haram, bandits , Igbos, and killer Herdsmen is a fight to win and finish
Please remove ipob, they're secessionist groups and not in the class you included them

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Alejobs: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
You are a governor for a reason! Prevent such attack for once....how can criminal elements be this organized in your State with all the power and security forces on ground. Electricity is always a challenge and i am always happy to be part of the solution to that. Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Some people would be answering governor from Abuja very soon
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by damijoe77: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Politically sponsored or not Nigeria leaders are evil.people are suffering,we are not living up to standard.God has intervened because I see things changing,lives are been blessed.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by zoedew: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
The IMO State Government Press Statement shows the self-deceit at play for selfish reasons. All the SE Governors and Legislators know so. The people clearly are fed up with the extra time Nigeria is on right now. Organisations operating in this clime are best advised to break up into the six geopolitical locations in Nigeria so they can run seamlessly when the day dawns suddenly on the ill prepared! The British 1914 Amalgamation of the nation states found in the Niger Area now known as Nigeria was done through a document that stipulated a 100 years term which expired in 2014! Nigeria is an expired State and we are pretending not to know that. The Fulani and The Islamists are taking advantage of that to forge out an Emirate out of a Nigeria in disarray! When done with their plans they will cite the expiry of the same document as the reason for their takeover- that is classic Taqqiya! LATEEF ADEGBITE a former Sec-Gen of NSCIA did all he could to ensure that boko haram are not categorised as terrorists for obvious reasons. Pantami who was one of them now manages our national identity database are we are still debating whether or not he should resign having been exposed! Nature knows no vacuum! What you fail to take hold of will ultimately take hold of you!! It is time to restructure or go our separate ways. No force can stop an idea whose time has come! Unlike Pantami I won’t regret or pretend to regret this post years to come. The Admins in here know my location. An order of court can compel them to disclose same and I will be available to repeat my post publicly!

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by JosephXavier: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hope Uzodimma stayed for just two years in office and has made more enemies than any other politician

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not delusional like you. Everytime Fulani Jihadist...

What about Christian Evangelist?... Senseless submissions.
How many people have christian evangelist attacked in their village and taken over their land ?
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by rawtouch: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
saying it's politically motivated sounds like rochas and nwosu have a hand in it

meanwhile ihedioha just deh sip swan water
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Earlystar698(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol. It’s 2021 not 1997. Get with the times. Operating behind closed doors, hiding activities from the public, just pretending to be something good- will eventually be found out. Sorry but we now have the internet and smart phones.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If you don't thank him,is it me you would thank?U wan save face grin ...Shameless irritate paid zombie,no wonder you accepted the job for 30k grin

aggrsjofsth

Yawns.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Crixxx: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Could this be the hand work of Okorocha?

Hope the investigation is successfully carried out and we could find out who is behind this unknown gunmen
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by ZendayaColeman(f): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Una never see anything.

Southerners should start using those selfish politicians as scapegoats

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.