Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et (1925 Views)

Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates / Golden Bridge Grant.is It Real? / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et by perezeghi: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Please can anyone with realistic facts and evidences speak concerning SEM grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants and all other grants being piloted by numerous NGOs or Co-operative societies.

A lot of Nigerians have invested monies all in the name of collecting such grants and as each year comes and ends it just seems to be different stories while the so called directors/beneficiaries are being made to pay monies for one thing or another.

Are these so called grants for real or just an avenue to making people believe it thereby giving them a false hope in an economy that seems not pleasing to others while some benefactors reap from others?
Re: Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et by perezeghi: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2021
I forgot to mention another grant in the name of Telpecom. Has anyone heard about such?

Can anyone else comment as to the authenticity of such grants in existence or just a fabric of lies to decieve the less informed of the populace in the society?
Re: Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et by perezeghi: 5:17am On Feb 25, 2021
People have been told to pay certain amount of monies as representatives of each individual outlets to qualify to partake in a Zoom training/seminar to be facilitated by a consultant on basically the use of the Linux software.

We have been told that those in the North and West have done theirs.

Can anyone attest to this elsewhere?
Re: Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et by vinceyinnovation: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
if you don't want to die of heart attack. RUN FROM THOSE NAMES YOU JUST CALLED (SEM, telpecon etc) have been deceiving millions of Nigerians for years. I have been following them since 2016 when I heard about them. you will contribute money tire. you will not get a DIME.

the gullible and the greedy are victims. they will always bring out ways for you to part with 1000-3000naira or more while promising you MILLIONS of naira that even government cannot give it's masses.

BE WISE!

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!
Re: Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et by perezeghi: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
if you don't want to die of heart attack. RUN FROM THOSE NAMES YOU JUST CALLED (SEM, telpecon etc) have been deceiving millions of Nigerians for years. I have been following them since 2016 when I heard about them. you will contribute money tire. you will not get a DIME.

the gullible and the greedy are victims. they will always bring out ways for you to part with 1000-3000naira or more while promising you MILLIONS of naira that even government cannot give it's masses.

BE WISE!

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!

I'm very far from having a heart attack.
Re: Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et by perezeghi: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2021
I write not because of myself but because of many others who still tend to see a light in this tunnel that finds way to collect money from people. I still find it hard to reason as people see reason to contribute such amount of monies towards collecting a grant.

I've been informed that many have been made to pay about #5000+ for 2 or 3 directors each as training/seminar fee per outlet depending on the NGO/co-operative for zoom training on how to use a purported app to be for disbursement when it comes.

The question of disbursement is what is funny............my friend was told it will come this new week and I asked him.........what year did you......,and how many weeks have passed since you have been hearing disbursement?

(1) (Reply)

Any Stock Broking Firm In Uyo Akwa Ibom State / Please How Secured Is PAYFINALE.COM Launching 12PM Today 04-04-2017 / Dropshipping Dropshipping-----the Big Boys Hustle-----create Your Store Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.