Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,637,743 members, 6,170,317 topics. Date: Friday, 26 February 2021 at 10:44 AM

The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. (577 Views)

Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture / African City Named World's Greenest! / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by springer: 9:21am On Feb 22
Good morning Africans.

You are to relocate from your current country of location to a greener pasture in English Speaking African Countries where English is their official language. Which Country will you prefer and where are you currently?

With preference to language, state your current Country of location and your Country of destination for the purpose of greener pasture relocation only.

THE SEARCH FOR GREENER PASTURE. FROM AFRICA, IN AFRICA AND WITHIN AFRICA ALONE.
Diplomatic Reaserch Question.
Thank you.
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by Cybercop2002: 9:42am On Feb 22
springer:
Good morning Africans.

You are to relocate from your current country of location to a greener pasture in English Speaking African Countries where English is their official language. Which Country will you prefer and where are you currently?

With preference to language, state your current Country of location and your Country of destination for the purpose of greener pasture relocation only.

THE SEARCH FOR GREENER PASTURE. FROM AFRICA, IN AFRICA AND WITHIN AFRICA ALONE.
Diplomatic Reaserch Question.
Thank you.

cape verde mimi europe but black majority mean racism is rare and safe with big tourism industry which mean you see diffrent type of people of color

1 Like

Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by springer: 4:05pm On Feb 22
Cybercop2002:
cape verde mimi europe but black majority mean racism is rare and safe with big tourism industry which mean you see diffrent type of people of color

Thank you. I appreciate, any immigration and job oppourtunity info on African migrants? I really want to know.
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by adewoyinrotimi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22
Cybercop2002:

Cape Verde ain't English speaking...
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by Cybercop2002: 1:08am On Feb 23
springer:

Thank you. I appreciate, any immigration and job oppourtunity info on African migrants? I really want to know.
google or
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by Coquinoqui: 1:34am On Feb 23
adewoyinrotimi:

Cape Verde ain't English speaking...

Cape Verde is Portuguese speaking
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by MiamiePizza(m): 8:16am On Feb 23
I don't think there's any greenest pasture English speaking African country. All tha countries got their own good and bad sides.

Now to your question. For greener pasture English speaking African country I'll say South Africa (I don't like them though) Rwanda and Botswana.
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by samtol4(m): 8:35am On Feb 23
South Africa remains the best destination in Africa for hustling, professionals and study purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by samtol4(m): 8:36am On Feb 23
MiamiePizza:
I don't think there's any greenest pasture English speaking African country. All tha countries got their own good and bad sides.

Now to your question. For greener pasture English speaking African country I'll say South Africa (I don't like them though) Rwanda and Botswana.
why you do not like them?
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by hamlak(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23
Ghana
Malawi

I am in Ghana currently.
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by Nicoswit(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23
hamlak:
Ghana
Malawi

I am in Ghana currently.
Bro how ghana be? What can you say about their so called hostility against nigerians
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23
None
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by MiamiePizza(m): 8:39am On Feb 24
samtol4:
why you do not like them?
They're Xenophobic, Nigerian like you gon' be a target of hate over there, Most of them are lazy and envy foreigners doing well in their land. I try as much to always stay far away from South Africa and South Africans.
Re: The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. by hamlak(m): 9:23am On Feb 24
Nicoswit:

Bro how ghana be? What can you say about their so called hostility against nigerians

The problem is with those in retail businesses in their marketplaces.

Ghana is cool and mostly a safe place. You just have to abide by the laws.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Win From Dv-2010 ? / Ireland Visa / Travelling Abroad

Viewing this topic: goddy28686

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.