Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown (457 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) / "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown by Victoriamark: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown has made a shocking revelation about what his mother intended to do when she was pregnant with him.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/james-brown-ft-mom-300x171.jpg[/img]

According to the self-acclaimed Princess of Nigeria, his mother’s sister convinced her to abort him the day before he was to be born.

James further recounted that his mum and her sister tried all within their powers to get rid of him but it they shelved the decision after hearing a message from a prophet to desist from abortion.

He made this known in a birthday post on his Instagram page, while sharing stunning photos of himself Read More

See his post;

https:///my-mum-tried-to-abort-me-the-day-before-i-was-born-crossdresser-james-brown-reveals/
Re: My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown by viceddy95(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2021
cheesy
It would have been more sensible if she had done that abortion, because the disgrace you are bringing to your family now should have been avoided.....
Re: My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown by Hardgun: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Wtf she for try more to abort you na see wetin u come dey coz now
Re: My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown by Dreyton36: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2021
She made a grave mistake by not aborting you cry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown by habsydiamond(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2021
She discovered late the kind of person u will become. That's the reason behind her not aborting u. If it was the first three months, by now u won't be here constituting something irritating u called cross dressing.
Re: My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown by slimjohn2k5: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2021
What stopped her?

(1) (Reply)

Predicted Winner Of The Grammy Awards For World Music Album [video] / VIDEO: ESPN Suspends NBA Analyst Paul Pierce Over Indecent Instagram Live Video / Liam Scarlett Death - Renowned British Choreographer Has Died At Age 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.