Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash (59140 Views)

Death Of A Dream : The Crash Of Air France Concorde Flight 4590 / Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by delpee(f): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by zedegit: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
So you mean all those people in these pictures can never be seen on Earth again?

This makes me sober.
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by markfour(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
RIp young niggas
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
SenorFax:

Who works there? Ghanians?

Government didn't fail bro, we Nigerians failed ourselves, things are not decided by one man, they are decided by Nigerians who are selfish. President is not Nigeria, Nigerians are Nigeria
I get d point. Now
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by Coinbased: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Life
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by Miracle2020: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
They died in vain. Nigeria is not worth dying for
and the mod are watching this un patriotic statements.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by galadima77(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
In every way you look at what has become of us, It is sad and unfortunate.
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by Greatfullheart: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
who say na nigeria kill dem?
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by ioreth69(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by SEGLIZ: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
pharmagba:

I once wrote a poem for Arotile, I will share it here

Weep Nigeria!
Weep my fatherland!

You who slain your best and it's youth!

You languish in corruption

You whose leader neither have eyes nor ears

Whose leader keep mum or chose to lie as it suits their gain

Blessed yet acursed

A nations whose citizenry blood daily soak the very blessed land with needless and murderous abandon

Weep for Nigeria
Weep for my fatherland

Rest on, Arotile!

the land never chose it's people but the people chose it.
the land was never corrupt but the people corrupt it.
that was never bad but the inhabitants chose to be.
Nigeria is worth dying for but our leaders don't deserve any bit of the breath of the good people.
You and I remain the Nigeria not our evil leaders. you ever of my effort, I deserve every of yours.
we all have been polluted against seeing what the true meaning of what a NATION means. we need the collective effort of all the dislodge the few 5% holding us hostage.
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by Emitrustgod(m): 4:14am On Feb 23, 2021
God forbid i or any of my relation to lose my precious life just for a fake nation made by luggard & his girlfriend only to intimidate Africans, expired country, a failed... If you die for Nigeria you perish forever for Nigeria is a work of Whitman only to prove thier real hatred over us, none illiterate can understand this.
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by kareemkamil(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Bro's, have a mercy on dead
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by NASTYNASOSO: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2021
pharmagba:

You have made no point. Just the same abusive and bragado we've known this unlistening generation of leaders of our nation to be.

Bitter and painful as it may be it, it is the bitter truth and calls for deep reflection and not harassment.

Ask yourself this question, can you die for Nigeria?
If you say yes, look around in present day Nigeria and mention one Nigeria that died for Nigeria and what has become of him or her. Even the living trying to make Nigeria right are even killed or brought down.

HMMMMMMMMM

I HAVE THE OPTION LEGALLY OF TAKING 2 DUAL CITIZENSHIPS

I WONT TAKE ANY

I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA AND I WILL DOE FOR NIGERIA THAT OS THE SPIRIT.

WE DIE HERE .

THERE IS NO PERFECT COUNTRY.

IF YOU ARE HOPELESS HERE BLAME YOURSELF.IF OTHERS ARE MAKING IT STAY POSITIVE AND TAKE A SHOT TILL YOU SUCCEED.
ELSE REMAIN SULKING ON NAIRALAND WITH NO HOPE OF RELOCATION
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
One of the work I can't do no matter how much they want to pay me,E sure say na plane death you go later die.
Rip to them embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by pharmagba: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

I HAVE THE OPTION LEGALLY OF TAKING 2 DUAL CITIZENSHIPS

I WONT TAKE ANY

I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA AND I WILL DOE FOR NIGERIA THAT OS THE SPIRIT.

WE DIE HERE .

THERE IS NO PERFECT COUNTRY.

IF YOU ARE HOPELESS HERE BLAME YOURSELF.IF OTHERS ARE MAKING IT STAY POSITIVE AND TAKE A SHOT TILL YOU SUCCEED.
ELSE REMAIN SULKING ON NAIRALAND WITH NO HOPE OF RELOCATION

With what you wrote, indeed Nigeria is the right place for you to be so you can fully exhibit more of your tendency
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by NASTYNASOSO: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
pharmagba:

With what you wrote, indeed Nigeria is the right place for you to be so you can fully exhibit more of your tendency

HMMMMMMMMM

I OWE NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL AND HONEST.
TO DEFEND HER UNITY AND TO UPHOLD HER HONOUR AND GLORY
SO HELP ME GOD

YOU MUST BE A LOSER AND HOPELESS TO HAVE QUOTED ME

FEEL FREE TO GO AND DIE
Re: Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash by pharmagba: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

I OWE NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL AND HONEST.
TO DEFEND HER UNITY AND TO UPHOLD HER HONOUR AND GLORY
SO HELP ME GOD

YOU MUST BE A LOSER AND HOPELESS TO HAVE QUOTED ME

FEEL FREE TO GO AND DIE

Weep for Nigeria,
The Calibre of people who claim to lover her
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) / Largest Nigerian Populations In US States / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.