Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Manchester City And United Chasing Two Top Defenders From Series A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City And United Chasing Two Top Defenders From Series A (125 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Cristiano Ronaldo Moves To Third On International Wins List, Chasing Two Legends / Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City And United Chasing Two Top Defenders From Series A by Aladebinary: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
According to the report, Tuttomercatoweb’s transfer market expert Niccolò Ceccarini said over the weekend that Manchester City and Manchester United are looking at the Peninsula to bolster their defenses as both are interested in Napoli’s star Kalidou Koulibaly, while the Red Devils are also on keen Fiorentina’s Nikola Milenkovic.

The People, who bid 60 million euros in September, have long desired Koulibaly but were rebuffed by Napoli, who called for more than 80 million euros. The journalist suggested that considering the different economic conditions, the idea is unlikely to be that rich again, but its search remains strong.

Read More: https://tastyfootball.com/transfer-news/manchester-city-and-united-chasing-two-top-defenders-from-series-a/

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of The Day 23.02.2021 (lazio Vs. Bayern Munich) / Beijing To Build Financial Technology Application Scene Area / Hector Bellerin Considering Arsenal Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.