Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) (2901 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Can Now Apply For Passport Online From Their Homes / Nigerians Can Now Apply For Houses Built Under FG National Housing Programme / You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Do you live within any of these EKEDC Business District?

AGBARA
OJO
FESTAC
APAPA
IJORA
MUSHIN
ORILE
ISLANDS
LEKKI
IBEJU

Contact us today to apply for your own prepaid meter, either as a tenant or a landlord

Please go through the palmflex below, everything u need to know is there, u can also download it and have a copy

2 Likes

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
If you've got any question about this, kindly ask and i'll provide answers
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2021
NERC Proposed options for metering implementation going forward:

1. To allow the implementation of both the NMMP and MAP metering frameworks to run concurrently

2. To continue with the current MAP framework with meters procured under the NMMP supplied only through MAPs (by being off-takers from the local manufacturers/assemblers)

3. To wind down the MAP framework and allow the DisCos to procure meters directly from local manufacturers/assemblers (or as procured by the WB), and enter into new contracts for the installation and maintenance of such meters.

Very soon we all will have the option to choose if we want to pay for our prepaid meters or get the free one from the FG. Work is in progress...

Meanwhile you can still apply, we will let u know the outcome. For me personally, I prefer option 1
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2021
Why can't they let private individuals buy this Meters directly from middle men
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Prepaid meters are not like phone and sim card that can be bought anywhere and any how, this one has a process that must be followed, if u must use prepaid meter in Nigeria, u must follow the lengthy processes involved in it (which is about 3 months plus) but if u think the processes are too stressful and lengthy, then u are free to go ahead and fall into wrong hands, which is what most Nigerians have been doing then comes back to call everyone in the business scam.
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by obinna37(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
kaysy:

AGBARA
OJO
FESTAC
APAPA
IJORA
MUSHIN
ORILE
ISLANDS
LEKKI
IBEJU

Contact us today to apply for your own prepaid meter, either as a tenant or a landlord

The free meter program will soon commence under the EKEDC network areas but some categories of applications will still have to pay for their meters so payment for meter is still ongoing.

See how it works
Those migrating from one postpaid meter account / bill to one prepaid meter are known as MIGRATION and will be metered for free

Those migrating from one postpaid meter account / bill to two or more prepaid meters (Let's say 5 prepaid meters), the first application is known as MIGRATION and will be metered for free but the remaining 4 meters will be know as SEPARATION and will have to be paid for.

The most important aspect of this work is that the earlier you apply the better because this prepaid meter work takes nothing less than 3 months to mature, so if you need prepaid meter in 3 months time, start the application process today. We work for all areas covered by EKEDC Only.

WhatsApp us lets get started
do I need to any money for application
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by HenryWilliams(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
kaysy:
Prepaid meters are not like phone and sim card that can be bought anywhere and any how, this one has a process that must be followed, if u must use prepaid meter in Nigeria, u must follow the lengthy processes involved in it (which is about 3 months plus) but if u think the processes are too stressful and lengthy, then u are free to go ahead and fall into wrong hands, which is what most Nigerians have been doing then comes back to call everyone in the business scam.

There's no process that must be followed, the reason why it takes so long to get the prepaid meter is the same reason why you can't apply and process your international passport by yourself.. corrupt personnel.

2 Likes

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
HenryWilliams:

There's no process that must be followed, the reason why it takes so long to get the prepaid meter is the same reason why you can't apply and process your international passport by yourself.. corrupt personnel.

Just follow and do whatever that pleases you.
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
obinna37:
do I need to any money for application

The answer to this is already stated in the first post of this thread.
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by obinna37(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
kaysy:

The answer to this is already stated in the first post of this thread.
do are still pay for the meter,after paying for application fee
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
obinna37:

By the time NERC is done with the regulations at hand now, we just hope people are given a choice to either apply and pay for meter or apply and wait for the free meter, by then, the choice will be yours.

But in whichever way, application fee is constant. You will have to pay for that.
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2021
The FGN free prepaid meters have started rolling out. This person applied November 21, 2020 and today the meter has been installed.

Check out Number 11 (Type of Map) under section B (PREPAYMENT METER INFORMATION)

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
If u ever thinks nothing works in Nigeria, this one i can assure u is working, these are the FG free meter roll out

If u live anywhere under EKEDC, contact us now to get u enrolled, your meter will be delivered in 2 months.

1 Share

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Application is still ongoing, apply today for the NMMP and get metered, am sure you've been seeing people getting metered around your neighborhood

Ask me anything concerning EKEDC prepaid meter, i'll respond
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2021
obinna37:

As it works now,
Under the NMMP, meter is free. Under the MAP Framework, you'll pay for meter

For now, the first batch of the NMMP ends this April, we dnt know when second batch will commence but after this April we are looking at returning to the MAP system cos there are lots of applications there waiting to be attended to.
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Meter distribution in progress at Ojo, Lagos.... Apply today and be part of this share

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by emotions1: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2021
kaysy:
Meter distribution in progress at Ojo, Lagos.... Apply today and be part of this share
I need your help regarding jamb regularization, please.
This is not the best place for this,but I had no way of contacting you
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
After these statements i made since Feb 2021, FG finally started allowing customers to either apply for the free meter or apply for the paid meter, this is the best way to go cos the exclusively free meter application system has caused alot of damage in the system. You guys outside this our work may not understand.

kaysy:
NERC Proposed options for metering implementation going forward:

1. To allow the implementation of both the NMMP and MAP metering frameworks to run concurrently

2. To continue with the current MAP framework with meters procured under the NMMP supplied only through MAPs (by being off-takers from the local manufacturers/assemblers)

3. To wind down the MAP framework and allow the DisCos to procure meters directly from local manufacturers/assemblers (or as procured by the WB), and enter into new contracts for the installation and maintenance of such meters.

Very soon we all will have the option to choose if we want to pay for our prepaid meters or get the free one from the FG. Work is in progress...

Meanwhile you can still apply, we will let u know the outcome. For me personally, I prefer option 1

kaysy:

By the time NERC is done with the regulations at hand now, we just hope people are given a choice to either apply and pay for meter or apply and wait for the free meter, by then, the choice will be yours.

But in whichever way, application fee is constant. You will have to pay for that.

Okechukwu Nnodim
12 November 2021
The Federal Government has raised the cost of both single-phase and three-phase electricity meters beginning from November 15, 2021.

It announced this in a circular dated November 11, 2021, issued by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission and addressed to managing directors, all electricity distribution companies and all meter asset providers.

The circular, with reference number NERC/REG/MAP/GEN/751/2, was entitled ‘Review of the unit price of end-use meters under the Meter Asset Provider and National Mass Metering Regulations’.

In the document, the regulator raised the price of a single-phase meter from the current cost of N44,896.17 to a revised price of N58,661.69. It also increased the price of a three-phase meter from the current cost of N82,855.19 to a revised rate of N109,684.36.

Copyright PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-increases-prices-of-electricity-meters/
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
This new system of work will commence this January, if u need a meter, the instruction and procedure is as simple as the banner u see below.

All application is processed in our office at the address below.
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Apply today

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2022
A customer just got metered.

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by lordlugards: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2022
kaysy:

AGBARA
OJO
FESTAC
APAPA
IJORA
MUSHIN
ORILE
ISLANDS
LEKKI
IBEJU

Please go through the palmflex below, everything u need to know is there, u can also download it and have a copy
no link. I'm interested my bro
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2022
lordlugards:
no link. I'm interested my bro

Visit our office to apply or chat me upon whatsapp
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by lordlugards: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
kaysy:

Visit our office to apply for chat me upon whatsapp
ur WhatsApp number then
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
A view of Our Office premises

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
You too can apply and get your EKEDC prepaid meter

Please NOTE that we are processing the MAP meters for now, NMMP meters are not available for now.

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by BlaqT: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
kaysy:
If you've got any question about this, kindly ask and i'll provide answers

Plz how do I go about applying,I just paid arrears to activate the account and I'm asked to apply for the prepaid,plz how do I get it as fast as possible?
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by BlaqT: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
kaysy:
You too can apply and get your EKEDC prepaid meter

Please NOTE that we are processing the MAP meters for now, NMMP meters are not available for now.
And where's ur office,how long does it take to come out,will I make payment once its ready or during the application?

1 Like

Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
BlaqT:

And where's ur office,how long does it take to come out,will I make payment once its ready or during the application?

Our office address is in the first post of this thread, you can visit our office to apply. Payment for meter will be required when ur application gets to the point of MAP number, only application fee will be required at the point of registration
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by dododawa1: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Noted
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by singlealone: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
kaysy:
A view of Our Office premises

This una office? Looks more like a dog kernel or chicken house. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) by kaysy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
singlealone:

This una office? Looks more like a dog kernel or chicken house. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

As long as it's serving it's purpose, we are fine with it....

No negative energies allowed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Must Respect Fr Kuku's Opinion Fr Abiagom Warns Kanu / VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE / Twitter Is Resetting And Making Amends After #NG Ban. Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.