Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics (1259 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Civil Servant Arraigned For Buying $140,000 US Property, Above His Salary / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by UduakabasiAkpan(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hello

How do I present a report to the Federal Civil Service Commission about a Civil Servant who's attached to a Federal Ministry and participates in partisan politics? He has been seen numerous times wearing PDP outfits and in PDP meetings. He's a grade level 10 Federal officer serving under Akwa-Ibom State. Evidence available.
Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by finalboss(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Avoid this man he's a kidnapper and he's wanted.

12 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by elgramz: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
UduakabasiAkpan:
Hello

How do I present a report to the Federal Civil Service Commission about a Civil Servant who's attached to a Federal Ministry and participates in partisan politics? He has been seen numerous times wearing PDP outfits and in PDP meetings. He's a grade level 10 Federal officer serving under Akwa-Ibom State. Evidence available.
Nairalanders come and see the stupid criminal. Looking for how to report a civil servant that is involved in politics meanwhile you are an animal in human skin.

10 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by vibre: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
UduakabasiAkpan:
Hello

Werey, the beans wey you put for fire don done.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by alakara(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
civil servants can participate in politics.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by Froshloaded: 12:28pm On May 02, 2021
UduakabasiAkpan:
Hello

Why did you kill the innocent girl cry cry

It won't be well with you and accomplices.

15 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by archbishop007(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2021
UduakabasiAkpan:
Hello

May God forgive you
you're so heartless
I don't even know what to type again.
I'm worried

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by ecomalchemist(m): 3:41am On May 03, 2021
Your soup is ready, I hope you spend eternity in Jail for the murder of Ini.

4 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by falcon01: 7:43pm On May 03, 2021
grin see killer oo and None of his online activities look suspicious. How do you feel killing that girl you bastard!!

4 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by TruthHurts1(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2021
E be like say you get case to answer... lipsrsealed

UduakabasiAkpan:
Hello

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by amuwo1980: 1:38am On May 04, 2021
I hope they execute u after spending fifty years on the death row .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2021
UduakabasiAkpan:
Hello

Good you have been caught. If you ever get to read this, you will continue to eat half-done beans and Garri everyday untill you are taken to the gallows and hung to die a painful death. Evil soul

4 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by NikAustine: 9:03am On May 04, 2021
It will never be well with you on a daily basis What did that innocent girl do to you that you killed her? You're a killer and deserve to roast in hell. I wish you weren't arrested but burnt alife...Jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2021
Prepare yourself for prison beans dude.... disgusting piece of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by Missyajoke(f): 2:06am On May 08, 2021
UduakabasiAkpan:
Hello

We have many people like you here but if it is true that you killed the girl it shall never be well with you and those you sell human parts room the tears the lady parents she'd you shall cry more over your children except you repent. Karma is on the way, You see that useless family of yours will cry this year from one obituary to another. Just know that for each people you killed you'll account for them all. Evil wicked being, it shall never be well with you and those useless politicians you sell those parts to. Woo-h Joni dafun ehhhnn and also you'll spend the remaining days of your life in tears..

His type plenty on this platform when the second useless pig is out I'll call him out then.

Bastard, Murderer, they cannot they get kill my secret is concealed shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics by petitejolie(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
People need to be careful on nairaland. The good, the bad and the ugly there here o. See this serial ritualist dwelling among humans. I hope no girl on nairaland is missing shaaa

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Tried To Rob 2 Men At Gunpoint Shot To Death By Own Firearm / Her Dad Is A Paedophile,can I Teach Him A Lesson With His Daughter? / (VIDEO) Instant Karma Caught Up With A Thief Stealing From A Tanker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.