Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle (36109 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
jokayos:
It shall not be well with you and your entire household Rafiu for what you just says about Sunday Igboho.
no be Rafiu you call am?

Therein lies the problem
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
This guy is a demented idiot.
He even looks more a thug than Igboho who looks rather more gentlemanly.

He is obviously one of the traitors to keep under the watch.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by babatee90(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
nedu666:
Folks notice how he exonerated herdsmen from all atrocities.

Notice how he kept on harping about maintaining peace cos of 2023.

Notice how he accused sunday of been behind arsons committed in lagos during endsars

Finally see how he dismissed claims that soldiers and police are not aiding herdsmen to oppress his people

The guy is a tinubu supporter and he feels sunday is spoiling show for his oga.
I’m a Yoruba man but by the grace of God and our ancestors and for the betterment of Nigeria TINUBU will never become Nigeria president

3 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

I tell you..there are many of them in yoruba land..thats why fulanis are having upper hands...An average yoruba doesnt care about the word "yoruba". he is only concerned about his pocket and urge for betrayal
Has Yoruba put 50 kobo in your pocket, Useless Failure, Amala Brain.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
GenerationNext:
You are criticizing are man who is doing something, why don't you take over the fight.

Sunda Igboho fighting fulani will affect tinubu presidential ambition..

these people believe yorubas must sacrifice their blood for them to become powerful.

As if Buhari wan handover to tinubu before...awon werey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Showkeh(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please who owns this thing? (Rascal Security Dog�� Expert)
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
babatee90:
I’m a Yoruba man but by the grace of God and our ancestors and for the betterment of Nigeria TINUBU will never become Nigeria president
He has no plans to be President it is not visible, Osinbajo will hold the mantle for us as agreed in 2014. No thanks to your August gift gestures. Atiku will lose again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
simplesearch:

So Yorubas now speak fulfulde?
If Yorubas are the ones doing the killings in SW, are they also the one doing it UP NORTH? or don't you see a similar pattern in their mode of operation?
Try not be misguided by emotion, God's law forbid killing but there are many mad people in the world.
If you don't want a reprisal don't venture into killing: once you do, you'll see people who are more brutal than yourself come against you.

Igboho should be arrested.

Hope you read where the man said that igboho dare not challenge him for making this revelation?

The best thing is for Igboho to be arrested and Jailed...I believe he is on a mission as the man said.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mr. Rafiu...Sunday Igboho is now more popular than Tinubu among yorubas...you better wake up from being a politicial thug at your age.

Mumu man..old fool..

Tinubu better go and dobale for Sunday Igboho...Cuz the guy is controlling crowd now...no be paid APC urchins...baba twale dash us money

2 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by excel101(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

You are wrong. Rafiu is making a salient point. It is now clear that Fulani Herdsmen allegations in South west is a lie...

The question is, who are those doing the killing?

The Rafiu is boldly saying that the killers are SW themselves..
From this your comment, it shows that you are either ignorant of happening in the S/West or you are being economical with the truth. My question to you that requires an answer from you is, who killed the Yoruba man that confronted the northern tomato seller?

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by ipobarethieves: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
angry BAZTARD angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Hope you read where the man said that igboho dare not challenge him for making this revelation?

The best thing is for Igboho to be arrested and Jailed...I believe he is on a mission as the man said.

Sunday Igboho is on a mission to declare YorubaNation...

And we support him

Shebi your IG has said they should arrest him..whats stopping you people na...

Any town sunday enters na crowd

2 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
I stopped reading when he mentioned "Evans"

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by pius4luv(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
This man is a bastard , he isn’t a true son of Yoruba ,he is just saying rubbish I didn’t read all his useless long story , he didn’t have point, I’m fully supporting what Sunday Igboho is doing, he is fighting for the Yoruba race ,if its family member that Fulani herdsmen kill , will he be saying trash and this isn’t politics that’s my point and why won’t he go against Sunday Igboho because he has gain a lot from the past administration.

2 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by mkoabiola: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Asiwaju has d media.

Same media he used in 2015 to oust GEJ.

He will pay his boys to bring down igboho and paint him dirty.

But d yorubas are wiser now

4 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by gorit16: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
I dont think this man come from Yoruba Land.What effort have you make to stop all these fulani from Invade our land.Somebody trying you are spoiling his image
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He is an informant to DSS. They need him, like Alhaji said Igboho claims to be a reformed Criminal which he doubts.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by olisaEze(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
The last APC chieftain that spoke like dis from Kastina state was kidnapped & killed by the same people he was defending politically.

Do not throw stones in the market, who knows the day one will pluck out his own mother’s eye.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Emekaonline: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:
The big question is "Has Yorubas Really fought any battle..........IBB will always give answer to this question but anyway let's move from here to see some excerpts of what Rafiu Kolawole said

This is weighty. So in essence Igboho claims of fighting Fulanis and Fulanis killing people in Oyo are all lies...Who are the culprits then...

So Igboho is this evil. So all these allegations against herdsmen were all false.

Hmmmm

Lol.. Wonderful..

Nation newspaper didn't carry this news ooo...but will go around sniffing other places.

[b][/b]

Yoruba Muslims are angry. I can see.

Just Imagine...Fear who no fear SW.

And why dont you in all honest give us a battle that has ever been won by Igbos?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Has Yoruba put 50 kobo in your pocket, Useless Failure, Amala Brain.

amala even worth more than you. I know u eat amala...omo ale...Its yoruba nation or nothing

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by ngadaAwo: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry BAZTARD angry angry.
how far
do you know gbegile boys smiley

They said I should tell you that you're doing well

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by SenecaTheYonger: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
He's actually perfect. Just look at people that act civilized and how the govt deals mercilesly with them. You need to be a rascal like Bandits or Boko Haram otherwise, they'll finish you. You need to be willing to do things taht civilized people aren't willing to do.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by omoluka: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
We will end up destroying ourselves in the south west because Tinubu want to be president by all means ; God willing , i will be out this place real soon. This selfish politicians don't mind if the south west is erased from the face of the earth if its survival comes in conflict with their quest for selfish political power.

3 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by BKayy: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Now look at the custodians of Unity in Nigeria. Igbo and other ethnicities learn from the Unity of Yorubas
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
pius4luv:
This man is a bastard , he isn’t a true son of Yoruba ,he is just saying rubbish I didn’t read all his useless long story , he didn’t have point, I’m fully supporting what Sunday Igboho is doing, he is fighting for the Yoruba race ,if its family member that Fulani herdsmen kill , will he be saying trash and this isn’t politics that’s my point and why won’t he go against Sunday Igboho because he has gain a lot from the past administration.
He is fighting people who rare cattle, yet you meat cow meat everyday? You people are just plain disgusting. Hypocrites of the first coward order, you want to have your cake & eat it too?

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Trustedpro: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Go and look for professors to fight the battle.. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na envy dey kill dis one so ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by pius4luv(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He is fighting people who rare cattle, yet you meat cow meat everyday? You people are just plain disgusting. Hypocrites of the first coward order, you want to have your cake & eat it too?

You be idiot I’m not a politician that’s looking for a post .

2 Likes

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

amala even worth more than you. I know u eat amala...omo ale...Its yoruba nation or nothing
Failure which state are you in, Definitely not Lagos for sure? If so the Atlantic breeze would have cleared the smoke blocking your mind? It seems no network to your medulla? the high rocks of Western Nigeria have blocked all signals of common sense trying to reach you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
gorit16:
I dont think this man come from Yoruba Land.What effort have you make to stop all these fulani from Invade our land.Somebody trying you are spoiling his image

his muslim name makes him bow to fulanis..he believe he is a slave to sheiriki

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by simplesearch: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

How many bandits terrorizing your peaceful existence Up North have been arrested?
Go and put your house in order before venturing into other peoples matters you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

Sunday Igboho is on a mission to declare YorubaNation...

And we support him

Shebi your IG has said they should arrest him..whats stopping you people na...

Any town sunday enters na crowd

He should be arrested first. There are more to his actions..

Rafiu said after committing crimes they will now look for who to use as scapegoat..

So In essence Igboho is orchestrated a plan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 / Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.