Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle (36125 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by tit(f): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
The barstards have grow up.
No peace
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by olisaEze(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

You are wrong. Rafiu is making a salient point. It is now clear that Fulani Herdsmen allegations in South west is a lie...

The question is, who are those doing the killing?

The Rafiu is boldly saying that the killers are SW themselves..

So the story about Wakili the Fulani terrorist of Ibarapa is all made up?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Failure which state are you in, Definitely not Lagos for sure? It seems no network to your medulla? the high rocks of Western Nigeria have blocked all signals of common sense trying to reach you?

You better face your life problems...or I will give a load you will carry for the rest of your live. Shebi u r not wise...U want your parents to cry. I will speak into your life..you this dog puppy

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
excel101:
From this your comment, it shows that you are either ignorant of happening in the S/West or you are being economical with the truth. My question to you that requires an answer from you is, who killed the Yoruba man that confronted the northern tomato seller?

Why not ask what read to the action as reported by an eye witness Aisha.

https://www.nairaland.com/6417491/cause-shasha-hausa-yoruba-crisis
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by simplesearch: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
SIMPLYLEO SIMPLYFACTS SIMPLESEARCH embarassed

You are a poor student of psychology if you did any at all.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

You better face your life problems...or I will give a load you will carry for the rest of your live. Shebi u r not wise...U want your parents to cry. I will speak into your life..you this dog puppy
Just like those Yoruba boys from Chi-Town before anything, they done run? Owambe People, We are all Nigerians, you can’t run from yourself.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Blackdisciple(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yes the fight needs rascals ....
fulanise orcs are rascals .
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by solomonsly11(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sir, am sorry to have said this YOU ARE A FOOL. Where were you when killer Fulani herders were killing our prominent and farmers in Yoruba land?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by SmartyPants(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Already, some Muslims are seeing it as ‘They are killing Muslims.’ Even Yoruba Muslims. You may have noticed that they are not talking. Because the Quran says you Muslims are all brothers. Allah says he has bind you with one rope

The summary of his position.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
solomonsly11:
Sir, am sorry to have said this YOU ARE A FOOL. Where were you when killer Fulani herders were killing our prominent and farmers in Yoruba land?
Name one prominent farmer that was killed?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Just like those Yoruba boys from Chi-Town before anything, they done run? Owambe People.

dem run for your family members in Ibadan abi...we saw how all of you were wailing about how yoruba boys were burning bodies...

Shebi sunday igboho don chase ur people...u no fit do anything...go meet him na...if you no be coward...

Prove to us that your tribe are not cowards...shame us by meeting sunday igboho
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by yewawa: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rafiu ..,but you are not a rascal,why don't you lead the struggle...odale.....Yoruba ronuuuu.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Yemisi87: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
You that's not rascal come out and do the fighting.

Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by sabisero: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
jokayos:
It shall not be well with you and your entire household Rafiu for what you just says about Sunday Igboho.
Mumu ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yemisi87:
You that's not rascal come out and do the fighting.

Omo ale jatijati.

You need to see how yorubas respect fulains...infact some yoruba muslims feel inferior and submit to fulanis
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Greenback: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry BAZTARD angry angry.

Haba!!! Why calling yasef na grin
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by tyemi4509(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mr rafiu,shey you fit face fulani;
you make me remember the video wey i watch for youtube,9ja soldiers stand in front of number 1 sunday igboho,the soldier with ak 72 tell the other guy say make them attack am,father sunday just dey laugh.
who una b.

2019 election for ikire,osun state when father sunday igboho stand dey watch people wey wan attack voters,no be say them tell me i dey there,the 8 soldiers wey stand for there,them they do tuai-le baba agbalagba.
rafiu you beta go sleep for inside toilet.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Babaken(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Who is this man working for?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

A real Zombie, you can’t even help yourself out of penury in that your little hut, in South West Nigeria, you are talking of placing a spell on someone? Mr Man don’t make me laugh.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Balofariojames: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Eheeeehee, is it because of money or what, when it started in full force, no useless body guide can withstand.
When PA Fasonranti's daughter was killed where is this useless man.
Remember Esau in the Bible who because of food lost his birth right. Don't be a fool because of promised.
One useless man for his selfish interest deny his people of local government creation for he is going for house of rep. After a term, he was dump.
Mr. Rafiu open your eyes and be wise don't be use by any body.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by simplesearch: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
SmartyPants:
Already, some Muslims are seeing it as ‘They are killing Muslims.’ Even Yoruba Muslims. You may have noticed that they are not talking. Because the Quran says you Muslims are all brothers. Allah says he has bind you with one rope

The summary of his position.

If it's that tight we can as well go the Sudan way, for perfect peace to reign instead of daily loss of life. I know once we have in full gear a predominantly Northern Muslim Nigeria full of bandits, terrorist, kidnappers, illiterate almajiris and cattle rustlers; in no time they'll start begging to have the passport of Christian dominated southern Nigeria, Hope by then they'll realize blood is thicker than a misguided religious bonding or affiliation.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by GOVERNMENT2: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry BAZTARD angry angry.
CHECK WELL, HE MUST BE AN IPOD MEMBER
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by hotwax: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
A real Zombie, you can’t even help yourself out of penury in that your little hut, in South West Nigeria, you are talking of placing a spell on someone? Mr Man don’t make me laugh.

Yes hut...thats what you people are known for. You just exposed yourself...I have no case with you again...U dont deserve my attention
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
tyemi4509:
Mr rafiu,shey you fit face fulani;
you make me remember the video wey i watch for youtube,9ja soldiers stand in front of number 1 sunday igboho,the soldier with ak 72 tell the other guy say make them attack am,father sunday just dey laugh.
who una b.

2019 election for ikire,osun state when father sunday igboho stand dey watch people wey wan attack voters,no be say them tell me i dey there,the 8 soldiers wey stand for there,them they do tuai-le baba agbalagba.
rafiu you beta go sleep for inside toilet.
Sorry for you, see where you find yourself in this 5G era?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Lastmankc(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
And the back stabbing continues,
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by pepericozi: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Talking rubbish with confidence.

Police did not do anything after several reports and you want him to fold his hands?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by MrIcredible: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
By their names ye shalt know them......!! Yoruba Muslims!!

Descendants of Judass... Tinubu people..!

Tinubu ACN supported Tambuwan against Adeolu a fellow yoruba for the position of HOR Speaker, even when Sambo as VP was from same NW....already. Now what has changed? Nothing. Is Gbajabiamilla not same Speaker now?

Fear Yoruba Muslims. MURIC people
Shut with your nonsense.

There's nothing like Yoruba Muslims or christains.

Yorubas are not pigs
Yorubas are not OSUs

Yorubas are not Igbos

Yorubas are not children of hate and frustration.

Yorubas are not DIVIDED.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by AnanseK(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
In the south, there is a deliberate narrative to pin all kidnappings and robberies on Fulani herders. In fact, it would appear no single southerner is involved in kidnapping. All kidnappers are Fulani herders. Or, to put it another way, kidnapping is only bad if it is done by Fulani herders. If it is by southerners, it is no news. Playing up the role of Fulani herders also helps the narrative that there is a Fulanisation and Islamisation agenda. Can you see our predicament?

Basically, we are dealing with ethnic profiling which is not only in the south but ethnic defensiveness , will lead us towards ethnic cleansing worse than Rwanda if our most sensible people are these people I see on Nairaland.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by buckeyemedia: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

Yes hut...thats what you people are known for. You just exposed yourself...I have no case with you again...U dont deserve my attention
No disrespect you are probably in a state capital I should have said rusted brown zinc roof crib?
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by delpee(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ile to toro, omo ale ibe ni o ti dagba.
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by Musso16: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
It will not be well with you this bastard called Authority... Look at this stupid man coming on air to spew trash.. Where’s all the money you and your wife stole from innocent Nigerians in the name of sure p? You ran abroad with your family and now you back to APC... You dare not come to Ojota, you this bastard!

Ctorch:
WHY IGBOHO IS NOT FIT TO FIGHT YORUBA BATTLE

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-igboho-is-not-fit-to-fight-yoruba-battle/
Re: Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle by GOVERNMENT2: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Failure which state are you in, Definitely not Lagos for sure? If so the Atlantic breeze would have cleared the smoke blocking your mind? It seems no network to your medulla? the high rocks of Western Nigeria have blocked all signals of common sense trying to reach you?
WAIT WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING FULANI HERDERS HERE undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.