Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges (6802 Views)

FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by uche393: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
All the idiots who have commended this feeding fraud needs medical checkup, may your children eat the type of food they give to these pupils in the name of feeding, shame to all of you.
if you observe their comments you will notice that they are paid agents

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

That's you, not Government. No matter how Government monitors its projects, NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS BE AHEAD OF THEM. You know this yourself

That's not me. Am not in d story. According to ur previous post, govt isn't supervising d billions it put into this programme & u are still corroborating it here.

But my questions remain unanswered:

1. Are u saying that u saw d one for photo ops and u are just seeing d real one? So if it goes well, u praise d govt. But if it doesn't go well, u blame Nigerians and d cooks.
2. So u mean d govt will pump billions of naira into a programme and allow cooks to spoil it without supervision?
3. Are u saying that d govt can't account for d billions it spent so far?
4. If u give someone 10k to do a job, won't u monitor d job how much more billions? U just ended up disgracing d govt u support

Meanwhile, read d link below:

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/fg-school-feeding-n35-not-enough-for-quality-meal-vendors-cry-out/
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by ThatFairGuy: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

That's not me. Am not in d story. According to ur previous post, govt isn't supervising d billions it put into this programme & u are still corroborating it here.

But my questions remain unanswered:

1. Are u saying that u saw d one for photo ops and u are just seeing d real one? So if it goes well, u praise d govt. But if it doesn't go well, u blame Nigerians and d cooks.
2. So u mean d govt will pump billions of naira into a programme and allow cooks to spoil it without supervision?
4. If u give someone 10k to do a job, won't u monitor d job how much more billions? U just ended up disgracing d govt u support

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/fg-school-feeding-n35-not-enough-for-quality-meal-vendors-cry-out/
[/s]
I don't read this gibberish you put up. Stop asking me questions, I'm not internet
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
I don't read this gibberish you put up. Stop asking me questions, I'm not internet

But what have u been responding to? Is it "gibberish" because u can't answer d questions or if u answer d questions, d truth will sting ur heart? What's wrong if I ask u questions? Don't u want d truth? Didn't u no u weren't d internet before u concluded that d cooks and nigerians are to blame for d poor quality food given to school kids in d name of school feeding programme?

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Naturopathic:
This government has done well to reduce the problem of poor feeding called malnutrition because those primary school pupils can eat well now

Is this how to deal with malnutrition?

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Jollylolly:
This scheme has also reduce the number of out of school children... when the previous administration started started a framework, it didnt see the light of the day, not even close to sustainable, Mr. President was smart to move the NSIP to a ministry to make it going concern.
The solid foundation laid by Osinbajo has made the scheme recorded a high score even in the face of international community.

Indeed

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Jhayphil:
This program doesn't just address the issue of malnutrition but also helps reduce the number of out of school children. It has encouraged certain children to go back to school and also helped employ cooks, engage business owners and many more.

But d cooks are complaining

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
OLAPO1:
GREAT THING

2,918,842 school children from 19,881 schools in the 14 pilot states had so far benefitted from the school feeding programme, which is part of President Muhammadu Buhari administration’s N500 billion Social Investment Programmes.

He noted that a total of N6,643,432,789 billion had been disbursed by the Federal Government since the school feeding programme began late last year.

With 3,325 schools, Kaduna State has the highest number of schools so far covered under the programme, as well as the highest number of school children (835,508) being fed.

Pls look at d pix and read d link

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
RBbabe:
This is a good one from this administration. Just imagine the burden off the parents of these pupils who are benefiting from the feeding program.

Is this how they are benefitting by eating substandard food and eating from pieces of paper? Where's d egg they promised?

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
TeeMoney99:
Many people may not know this but malnutrition is one of the causes of high mortality rate in children. So it's good this administration is putting importance on reducing malnutrition.

So 35naira a plate is ur idea of tackling malnutrition

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thunder1010:
The administration is doing everything possible to eradicate malnutrition from the land

So can u eat d food d children are eating?

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lifted2000:
On the home front when some parents are less concerned about the nutrition of their child/children.
The National Home Grown School Feeding steps in to supplement the nutrition missing at home is blessing to nationhood.

Is 35naira a plate and eating from d pieces of paper d best way to supplement d nutrition of kids? Where's d egg that they promised?

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
RBbabe:
This is a good one from this administration. Just imagine the burden off the parents of these pupils who are benefiting from the feeding program.

35naira a meal a day? Is that d burden u say is taken off d parents? Do parents feed their kids with pieces of paper?

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
demitola:
You'll come see children of anger jealous that they can't eat out of the kids' food now grin

Am sure u can eat this

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Yes, poverty no good at all mama cheesy

Besides, tell us what they eat that's not good.

There's nothing bad in what they eat which I once saw on TV

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
demitola:
You'll come see children of anger jealous that they can't eat out of the kids' food now grin

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Vectorbozz234: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Naturopathic:

I need not engage you too much because it's seems that you are dementia and sick

Guy abeg go to any Govt school and see d food there are consuming there under dis school feeding program scheme.oga u go shame for d food sef
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Naturopathic:

I need not engage you too much because it's seems that you are dementia and sick

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Vectorbozz234:

Guy abeg go to any Govt school and see d food there are consuming there under dis school feeding program scheme.oga u go shame for d food sef

Like this one. See d palm oil rice

Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by EmekaA125(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osibanjo, thunder fire you there. Useless Buhari errand boy. Tinubu puppet
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by galadima77(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
All the idiots who have commended this feeding fraud needs medical checkup, may your children eat the type of food they give to these pupils in the name of feeding, shame to all of you.

At a point I thought it's the same person rephrasing his opinion. Couldn't believe my eyes o!
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by NorthernSerene(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Haven't we heard enough of this scam? A piece of egg and undesirable stony rice!!
DM me whenever you're ready. We need to talk.
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
i no go ever say e no go better for them!
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Gandollaar(f): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Yes, poverty no good at all mama cheesy

Besides, tell us what they eat that's not good.

There's nothing bad in what they eat which I once saw on TV
I'm sorry I can't do this cry cry
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Ojiofor: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2021
bareal:

Osinbajo is overrated aswear. He's not smart at all, this further confirmed my assertion.

An illiterate just turned a professor of law emeritus to a clown.
Imagine, this thread should be renamed Zombie Association Of Nigeria Z.A.N.... Nigeria is a joke factory aswear.

grin
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by OMOADEPOJU: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Where is this program actually effective. I don't know maybe I'm still in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: School Feeding Addresses Country’s Nutrition Challenges by Chibokgame: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Oga,
I can see as our children are growing very taller every passing day as they return from school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Denies Shifting National Convention To June / Okonjo Iweala Would Win The World Bank Presidency / How Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.