Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday (8530 Views)

Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday by ceasare: 2:42am On Feb 23, 2021
tyemi4509:
Wetin concern us,me and mr phenomenon we dey champion dey play bet9ja;even if you increase fuel price to #750. That one no means say we no go increase our chance of winning millions.

useless corntree ruled by a cow

shocked kilode grin a de fi cow naa grin
Re: Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday by ceasare: 2:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Joysticks:
They say the rich are getting richer.While the poor are getting poorer.It is a lie.Buhari and is fake rich politicians are extorting from the poor to enrich themselves.Imagine Buhari increasing fuel price,VAT,bank charges to pay salaries of for his #3b food and senators #30m salaries.The rich are getting richer at the expenses of the poor.

and one day....one very day d poor we consume d rich as dinner.trust me e no far again!!!
Re: Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday by Clemmydam(m): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2021
l'm tired of this country
Re: Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday by Inteltower: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What I like with necessity, is that it makes minds invent solutions to their problems.
Lets join forces as i am assembling a group of individuals with the intelligence and activist spirit to challenge and counter the problems of this country

Chat me up on whatsapp if interested (08136156015)
Re: Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday by Inteltower: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2021
COMPAQ:

Guys don't have a clue how business works. So you have given someone 'marching order' to reduce the price of gas, yet gas comes with a cost of production. Yet when the gas producers start making loses and stylishly stop producing gas, you will come out to say there is no gas. Back to square zero!!
Lets join forces as i am assembling a group of individuals with the intelligence and activist spirit to challenge and counter the problems of this country

Re: Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday by Inteltower: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2021
surgical:
You got it very wrong,that is the root cause of the suffering Nigerians are going through today,they erroneously believe they can be ok without the government,that is a big error, the government and the people are a part of the equation,any one missing will affect the outcome.If the government does its part and you do your part you get the desired results,but were the government fails, the labourer is most likely to labour in vain.
Reason civilized nations are very keen on who they allow in government and are quick to make changes when they found they've committed error.Trump comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

meth: NDLEA Sets Up Task Force To Dismantle Cartel Behind Meth / Osinbajo Receives European Union Election Observers And Ambassadors / Why Do Nigerians In Diaspora Refer To Nigeria As Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.