Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) (72166 Views)

630sqm land with old house @demurin road ketu for sale N40m / Old House On 816sqm Plot Of Land Facing Badore Road,ajah / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (finishing An Old House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by Elsanchez: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
ndat:

On the contrary, it's our in ability to invest in human development. A country where average citizen at the age of 30 doesn't know his/her bearing in life....hence our continue backwardness.

I totally disagreed with your view

Nigerians have been known to be very creative and innovative

I mean how do you explain the fact that as soon as they leave the shores of the country, they make waves and break records

The country we have at present is a paradox in which the citizens (few of them) fail the country due to the leadership style

and the country in turn fails the entire citizen

1 Like

Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Mainwhile in 1882, this is where Africans were living grin

Even in 2021, many of them are still living in that same hut.

No improvement whatsoever grin grin

grin

Northern building over there

Fati2001 can relate
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by Emmadoc: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2021
decatalyst:
Oyinbos are very innovative and daring... That's why they are where they are presently.

You see most Africans are laid back and fearful of the unknown!

And by the unknown you mean religion abi?

Because that's the only thing we fear in Africa
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by ebullient19(f): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2021
My country people will accuse their village people of living in the house thereby ostracizing it
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
THIS IS THE MOST SHOCKING THING I've SEEN THIS YEAR。1
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
mmadu4:

go sit down for gutter mr man.
Okay!

Gutterboy.
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
ejanla077:
lion is more powerful than horse. It cant be tamed

Horses are far stronger than the lions but lions have teeth and nails. Can you use a lion to pull a cart?
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Only the bad roads alone we have would have destroy the house.
heniford2:
awesome e no fit happen 4 naija here
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by drmuchin: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
motherlode:

Quite funny but I don't think so...

Just three days ago... I was wondering how and why wood housing became an identity to the Americans despite worries about deforestation here.

My little research made me know wood housing is much more affordable to them due to large availability of materials for initial construction and repairs. Besides, Americans are very mobile people... One day they are here and the other they are not.

Interesting to know that wood also exhibit low thermal conductivity and the Americans pay little tax on wood housing as compared to building concrete houses.
This has been one of my biggest confusion. how come wooden house?
Re: 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
pacespot:

Horses are far stronger than the lions but lions have teeth and nails. Can you use a lion to pull a cart?

You have not seen a lion kill a zebra. Drag it up a tree via d teeth... Lion is not strongest just dats its easy to tame...

Lion is far more powerful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? / Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.