Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) (77766 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) / Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Greenback: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
OcVoice:

Faze's real name is chibuzor orji
Yes,my dog knows that too...just call him Faze,thank you.

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
may she find solace in Gods kingdom Amen
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Greenback:

Yes,my dog knows that too...just call him Faze,thank you.

Oh ok kid bro, but that's what I call him and he calls me by my name too.

Good night
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by NybenSBF101(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
Stop pretending, You know the cause of her death. If you like add your mama join wetin don die don die. Abeg leave your family people make dem enjoy their life to the fullest and go find another career, your people no go die finish because you wan do music by force.

Ur frustration is shocking

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rip
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by phartd(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
Stop pretending, You know the cause of her death. If you like add your mama join wetin don die don die. Abeg leave your family people make dem enjoy their life to the fullest and go find another career, your people no go die finish because you wan do music by force.
you are mad with due respect sir..
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Greenback: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
OcVoice:

Oh ok kid bro, but that's what I call him and he calls me by my name too.

Good night

Ehen!! you should have said that nah...you should've said he's your personal paddy nah,that you guys know eachother...
Ok g'nite...cheesy
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by strecher24(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=vibre post=99324151]Stop pretending, You know the cause of her death. If you like add your mama join wetin don die don die. Abeg leave your family people make dem enjoy their life to the fullest and go find another career, your people no go die finish because you wan do music by force.

lol
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by kenfarm(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:

Me am lost oh shocked

RIP fine Babe
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
WTF! Ur brain dey upside down

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by ugodson(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is really a sad news. I know her way back then when try where staying in their house in 722 B close Featac town, face will always wake everyone up with his voice. I also knew his twin very jovial person and pretty too. Her twin even sang for her during her wedding.
What a beautiful soul we have Lost.
RIP Beautiful and for the entire family, most especially her twin Faze The Lord is your strength in this time of mourning. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by ugodson(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is really a sad news. I know her way back then when they where staying in their house in 722 B close Featac town, face will always wake everyone up with his voice. I also knew his twin very jovial person and pretty too. Her twin even sang for her during her wedding.

What a beautiful soul we have Lost.
RIP Beautiful and for the entire family, most especially her twin Faze The Lord is your strength in this time of mourning. Amen

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
Ogun go kee ur papa nd mama
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by lozanni(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
It's so sad to read about the passing of Faze's twin sister. I met him once and he turned out to be a very nice and down to earth person.
May her Soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by futurerex: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
Are you sure you're OK!!!!
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by tbibuzz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
festacman:
Sorry Faze for the loss of your twin sister. A part of you gone. Take heart and may God strengthen you.

By the way, I used to see the bond between twins as spiritual and special but Peter and Paul Okoye has planted doubt in heart. I don't know anymore, men!

Na woman spoil psquare own
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
festacman:
Sorry Faze for the loss of your twin sister. A part of you gone. Take heart and may God strengthen you.

By the way, I used to see the bond between twins as spiritual and special but Peter and Paul Okoye has planted doubt in heart. I don't know anymore, men!

Peter and Paul Okoye, one has fulani DNA while the other one has Igbo DNA.

#Fact
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Yunam20(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2021
vibre:
This is very absurd. If can't sympathize with him, why don't you just keep quiet. Black men with evil thoughts always, even in this digital era.

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Charlie2020(f): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Still baffles me how Faze got phased out so fast.
RIP sister
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2021
vibre:

You sound bittered bro.. He lost a sister and the only thing your brain is telling you is that he doesn't have a music carear again?
Like say you, your father, mother, sister/bother etc no go follow die abi?
You could have just ignore the post a concentrate on your miserable lives.
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by ddeola: 4:03am On Feb 23, 2021
May God grant her soul eternal rest and the family strength to bear this heaven's gain.

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 4:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Faze is now truly ALONE. Take heart boss.
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Sad, RIP to his twins sister...
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by praiseneo(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up
no fear too much relax u hear?
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Rip
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by tylesh(f): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.